What's new

Will India take over Bangladesh in the next 50 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dos that make any difference ...???

see the message , not the messenger.

So you are an Indian,,,
We are not criticizing Hinduism here we are just discussing it..
We respect Moses and can not be a muslim until we accepts it...
You can say whatever you want to the Human faith called Islam(peace) and the Prophets...
God helps you and my blessings is with you..

bangladesh-map.gif

Bangladesh current population is 162,000,000 (7th most populous nation in the world).

It is a tiny land, and one of the poorest countries in the world.

Its population in the next 50 years is estimated to be at 300,000,000. With this rapid population growth Bangladesh won't be able to sustain itself much longer. With India dominating Bangladesh in everything it does I think it is inevitable that Bangladesh will have no choice but to be apart of India otherwise with the poverty and overpopulation Bangladesh will no longer be a viable nation.

with the current economic trends going on , this doesnt seem inevitable.
surel by 2025 india will be a very strong econimic power and can easilt sustain small states like bangladesh and nepal into it.

Come on man ..you can see his flag and you can see his location..clearly
you can tell..He is from Israel.

Yes Bro but you know how a person can become a member by indicating any flag so its just a question..
I can check him differently..
Anyway dont want have an Issue with any indian and hinduism..

with the current economic trends going on , this doesnt seem inevitable.
surel by 2025 india will be a very strong econimic power and can easilt sustain small states like bangladesh and nepal into it.

Bewareeee Indians...

He is provoking you... :partay:

Are you talking about the battle in Kurukshetra????

BTW for the same the rule or land dint he killed Kasma, his own uncle ?

Yes but we are proud of Krishna for his teachings and not because he belonged to my 'faith', no mythical brotherhood there, only mythical teachings LOL

Bewareeee Indians...

He is provoking you... :partay:

no i aint.
i never said india should attack bangladesh.
i simply meant , that by 2025 india will be so strong economically , that it can easily accomodate small nations like bangaldesh and nepal , if these nations want to be a part of india.

How ironic, people from India, Pakistan, Israel and what not are deciding the fate of Bangladesh in a Pakistani defense forum!

no i aint.
i never said india should attack bangladesh.
i simply meant , that by 2025 india will be so strong economically , that it can easily accomodate small nations like bangaldesh and nepal , if these nations want to be a part of india.

Israel is it bigger than Bangladesh?

Oh trust me I know history and you know I am right. Thats why no ancient texts mention hinduism. Its no ancient religion just fiction that it is!! :smitten:

you dont know history its true..

you should type these words "vedas"(there are 4), "mahabharata", "Shrimadbhagvad Gita", "Ramcharitramanas", "Ramayana"... and many more... list goes on

and just google them all you will came to know the origin, age, history and teachings of the religion

oh right, the religious term that the british used and coined for all the various religions in india, but before the british invasion there was no hinduism, its just fiction!!. :smitten:

Your comment itself shows how much history you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom