What's new

Will India take over Bangladesh in the next 50 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh right, the religious term that the british used and coined for all the various religions in india, but before the british invasion there was no hinduism, its just fiction!!. :smitten:

see, i was right kid! you don't history man. :smitten: :wave:

see, i was right kid! you don't history man. :smitten:

Oh trust me I know history and you know I am right. Thats why no ancient texts mention hinduism. Its no ancient religion just fiction that it is!! :smitten:

y r u guyz discussing religion here? avoid plis!

bangladesh-map.gif

Bangladesh current population is 162,000,000 (7th most populous nation in the world).

It is a tiny land, and one of the poorest countries in the world.

Its population in the next 50 years is estimated to be at 300,000,000. With this rapid population growth Bangladesh won't be able to sustain itself much longer. With India dominating Bangladesh in everything it does I think it is inevitable that Bangladesh will have no choice but to be apart of India otherwise with the poverty and overpopulation Bangladesh will no longer be a viable nation.

We have enough of our own people to worry about. We just need to make sure our borders are sealed and we'll be fine. 300 million or 10 billion, not our country, not our problem.

Amazing how Indians and Pakistanis talk about Bangladesh. I can't but laugh, look, in 50 years the world will be very different, and where did you get that figure of 300m? BD will never be a part of any other nation, we have nothing in common with india or indians, we will be as we are, may be a little better economically as we grow.

Amazing how Indians and Pakistanis talk about Bangladesh. I can't but laugh, look, in 50 years the world will be very different, and where did you get that figure of 300m? BD will never be a part of any other nation, we have nothing in common with india or indians, we will be as we are, may be a little better economically as we grow.

thank you damien (ignore the silly comments of harming your country), we wish you well and hope our nations continue towards mutually beneficial relations.

if we wanted to....it would have been tried already and
1)we would not be building a fence on our border with BD
2)we would not be complaining about bangladeshi illegal immigrants

bangladesh-map.gif

Bangladesh current population is 162,000,000 (7th most populous nation in the world).

It is a tiny land, and one of the poorest countries in the world.

Its population in the next 50 years is estimated to be at 300,000,000. With this rapid population growth Bangladesh won't be able to sustain itself much longer. With India dominating Bangladesh in everything it does I think it is inevitable that Bangladesh will have no choice but to be apart of India otherwise with the poverty and overpopulation Bangladesh will no longer be a viable nation.

Its a flame thread.

Well how about Bangladesh takes over Assam, Meghalaya, and West Bengal. China and Pakistan can have the rest.

Its a flame thread.

Well how about Bangladesh takes over Assam, Meghalaya, and West Bengal. China and Pakistan can have the rest.

And you have fallen for it by flaming further. :lol:
:cheers:

Its a flame thread.

I agree and that shall be done in near future Insh'Allah. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom