Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will India disintegrate Soon?
Will Kashmir be liberated soon?
Will Indian economy collapse soon?
Will all Hindus have space in hell ?
Will Indians get embarrassed due to homegrown Hindu terrorism who threaten world with their ideology soon?
Will Indian politicians who chant "we blow nuclear bum" every morning and at night ,after each meals, get applause?
Will Indian political system which is embarrassed by its army and RAW ppl calling their shots get revived soon?
Will Hindu kind of Kaliphate rule the region and then the world, cleansing all the nonbelievers from earth?
Will Rig vedic law prevail over India soon ?
Will vedic science get into curriculum and swamis replace scientists soon?
Will India will be changing the name of Indian ocean to something fancy soon?
Will India be ever to able to match anything like CPEC road and powerprojects ,, ever?
Will India be able to develop DSI for its jets, or atleast for an autorikshaw?

There are hundreds of questions... like these sort.

To answer all your questions: definitely maybe

We will still love you all though
Hypocrisy!!! :confused:

Btw TN's future looks uncertain, how's JayaLalitha doing? I heard that in last few years she had been really working hard to improve the situation in TN.

Last edited:
How will you impose full embargo on remittance? Are you implying that Tamil Nadu will emerge as the regional hegemon in South India?

Do you understand how remittances work?

Plus do you understand it was tongue in cheek humour anyway?

Do you understand how remittances work?

Plus do you understand it was tongue in cheek humour anyway?

I have seen that Tamils see themselves as an undeclared leader of South India, so I thought you implied TN will be the regional power in the South after India's disintegration.

Hypocrisy!!! :confused:

Btw TN's future looks uncertain, how's JayaLalitha doing? I heard that in last few years she had been really working hard to improve the situation in TN.

I am no fan of hers, but shes the least worst option by far.

I am going to give her about 1 - 2 years time in power in this stretch before I decide whether its the same old populism or there are some good reforms like she has promised.

Last tenure was about 50/50 overall.

I do appreciate some of her populist initiatives like amma's canteen, amma water etc....but it must be realised they can only be temporary programs rather than structural long term ideology.

But I feel its all falling on deaf ears....sigh.

Solely raking up Kaveri issue for example instead of building more catchment dams etc instead....it makes me quite frustrated.

I have seen that Tamils see themselves as an undeclared leader of South India, so I thought you implied TN will be the regional power in the South after India's disintegration.

When I was talking "we"....I mean the Indian state.....which has a big role in providing the banking in which such remittances operate through.

This is all hypotheticals for fun. No one in any large number in the south seriously wants to break from the union.

Yes I do. And I don't have any idea about Kerala corner, I've joined recently in PDF. :)

I'll just randomly point you to a page then :P

https://defence.pk/threads/kerala-corner.99978/page-676#post-8725229

I am no fan of hers, but shes the least worst option by far.

I am going to give her about 1 - 2 years time in power in this stretch before I decide whether its the same old populism or there are some good reforms like she has promised.

Last tenure was about 50/50 overall.

I do appreciate some of her populist initiatives like amma's canteen, amma water etc....but it must be realised they can only be temporary programs rather than structural long term ideology.

But I feel its all falling on deaf ears....sigh.

Solely raking up Kaveri issue for example instead of building more catchment dams etc instead....it makes me quite frustrated.

When I was talking "we"....I mean the Indian state.....which has a big role in providing the banking in which such remittances operate through.

This is all hypotheticals for fun. No one in any large number in the south seriously wants to break from the union.

I'll just randomly point you to a page then :P

https://defence.pk/threads/kerala-corner.99978/page-676#post-8725229

If Kerala becomes independent, it will have its own reserve bank which will provide the necessary banking for remittance.

If Kerala becomes independent, it will have its own reserve bank which will provide the necessary banking for remittance.

You don't seem to understand how such partitioning works when there is animosity/division about it.

You realise that India withheld a huge amount of capital from Pakistan at the time of partition till Gandhi forced its release?

These are all massive physical deterrents...and the people themselves know about it.

It literally takes magnitudes more effort and pain to divide things than sew and integrate them up.

You don't seem to understand how such partitioning works when there is animosity/division about it.

You realise that India withheld a huge amount of capital from Pakistan at the time of partition till Gandhi forced its release?

These are all massive physical deterrents...and the people themselves know about it.

It literally takes magnitudes more effort and pain to divide things than sew and integrate them up.

That was because India was the bigger power than Pakistan. After the disintegration, there will be no bigger power and perhaps, UN will be called in to disburse the reserves among the states.

That was because India was the bigger power than Pakistan. After the disintegration, there will be no bigger power and perhaps, UN will be called in to disburse the reserves among the states.

LOL you are literally saying India is just going to break up at the same time?

OK, you can have your fun dreaming.

After all, each day you have to wake up to the fact you got broken off and established by India from a vengeful, wrathful (and you claim murderous) western brother.

The polls if you are a real country, establish what this forum thinks of you in that regard. :D

Hahaha hahaha..... Chalo ab apne jaisi naswar humko bhi do..

hqdefault.jpg

This fish carries the izzat of bangladesh

LOL you are literally saying India is just going to break up at the same time?

OK, you can have your fun dreaming.

After all, each day you have to wake up to the fact you got broken off and established by India from a vengeful, wrathful (and you claim murderous) western brother.

The polls if you are a real country, establish what this forum thinks of you in that regard. :D

You have to depend on quotations from anonymous forumers while I presented expert articles, now decide which one is more accurate. :D

India is standing tall for the dismay of haters and enemies. Haathi Chale Bazaar..Kutte Bhonkte Hazaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom