Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've inspired me. :lol:

It's a YES from my side too.

When ppl don't understand the concept of Bharat/Hindustan then they are bound to come up with such hypothesis.
We have survived thousands and thousands of years, the ppl who dream of India splintering can not even stretch their imagination to that extent. :rolleyes:
lol true they never understand the concept that us kept together and they will never will so cheers:cheers:

See the links for yourself, these isolated murders wwhich you can count on hands while in India you are committing genocides against Muslims, the Gujarat riot for example where thousands were killed or the recent riots in Assam and UP.
After Gujarat, which other genocide?

Kerala ?? Do you have any remote idea where it is and what the people there think ?? It's my ancestral state dude, and I can assure you even if all 28 states of India disintegrate Kerala will remain part of Indian Union.

Now you may think that I'm claiming this because Keralites are very Patriotic, no it's just because of the fact that we are too small to sustain ourself. Kerala is primarily a consumer state and we need the help and support of neighboring south states and the center so that things run smoothly. :-)

Economic cooperation will still continue after
India disintegrates.

See the links for yourself, these isolated murders wwhich you can count on hands while in India you are committing genocides against Muslims, the Gujarat riot for example where thousands were killed or the recent riots in Assam and UP.

Look, the lie of genocide against Muslims is exactly the sort of propaganda that parties like Jamaat spread to create hatred against India. If, after all the real persecution of Hindus in Bangladesh, we are still able to understand the diversity of opinion in BD and treat your country as a friend, you can surely let go of whatever fictional grudges you have against India.

All the vitriol against India from some Bangladeshi members will not make me and many other Indian members on PDF to hate BD. So you should drop this one-sided, religion inspired hate festival.

Ha ha.. I am a Keralite.. Who said you Kerala will leave from Indian federation..
Our chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan called him up last night. :coffee:

Suppose Kerala managed to get the status of a nation, will we get Lakshadweep too?
We need Kanyakumari also.
But I doubt if TamilNadu will continue to send us their vegetables and chicken? <sigh>

Kerala ?? Do you have any remote idea where it is and what the people there think ?? It's my ancestral state dude, and I can assure you even if all 28 states of India disintegrate Kerala will remain part of Indian Union.

Now you may think that I'm claiming this because Keralites are very Patriotic, no it's just because of the fact that we are too small to sustain ourself. Kerala is primarily a consumer state and we need the help and support of neighboring south states and the center so that things run smoothly. :-)

Have you joined the kerala corner yet? Do you know malayalam? :)

Will India disintegrate Soon?
Will Kashmir be liberated soon?
Will Indian economy collapse soon?
Will all Hindus have space in hell ?
Will Indians get embarrassed due to homegrown Hindu terrorism who threaten world with their ideology soon?
Will Indian politicians who chant "we blow nuclear bum" every morning and at night ,after each meals, get applause?
Will Indian political system which is embarrassed by its army and RAW ppl calling their shots get revived soon?
Will Hindu kind of Kaliphate rule the region and then the world, cleansing all the nonbelievers from earth?
Will Rig vedic law prevail over India soon ?
Will vedic science get into curriculum and swamis replace scientists soon?
Will India will be changing the name of Indian ocean to something fancy soon?
Will India be ever to able to match anything like CPEC road and powerprojects ,, ever?
Will India be able to develop DSI for its jets, or atleast for an autorikshaw?

There are hundreds of questions... like these sort.

Our chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan called him up last night. :coffee:

Suppose Kerala managed to get the status of a nation, will we get Lakshadweep too?
We need Kanyakumari also.
But I doubt if TamilNadu will continue to send us their vegetables and chicken? <sigh>

No lakshadweep for you. No kanyakumari for you....and no definitely no chicken and veggies for you either :P...and full embargo on the gulf remittance money till you see reason :D

We will still love you all though.

No lakshadweep for you. No kanyakumari for you....and no definitely no chicken and veggies for you either :P...and full embargo on the gulf remittance money till you see reason :D

We will still love you all though.

How will you impose full embargo on remittance? Are you implying that Tamil Nadu will emerge as the regional hegemon in South India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom