Will India disintegrate soon?

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will make sure it disintegrates with our nuclear weapons. They are not just for show.

It's important to pull off all of India's nukes\ as it would just spread the proliferation of nuclear weapons after the disintegration.

Then first decide whether you like secular or not. A jamaat fanboy should be happy that their neighbouring country is not secular. I am sure you will at first totally deny the killing of Hindus in Bangladesh. And then when faced with evidence, will gloat over it.

So why hold us to a higher moral yardstick than yourself?

I'm not a jamaat fanboy but please tell me how many Hindus have been killed in Bangladesh in the last decade? While thousands or perhaps lacs of Muslims are getting killed in India, and your own PM is responsible for large communal genocide.

I'm not a jamaat fanboy but please tell me how many Hindus have been killed in Bangladesh in the last decade? While thousands or perhaps lacs of Muslims are getting killed in India, and your own PM is responsible for large communal genocide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Bangladesh_anti-Hindu_violence

http://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...tally-killed-in-bangladesh/article8700464.ece

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263190/bangladeshi-muslims-murder-hindus-ari-lieberman

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/bangladesh-hindu-man-hacked-death-pabna-160610042313740.html

Lacs of Muslims may be dying in India, but only due to old age etc.:-)

It's important to pull off all of India's nukes\ as it would just spread the proliferation of nuclear weapons after the disintegration.
Yes you can come with a rickshaw and to take away the nukes.:D

See the links for yourself, these isolated murders wwhich you can count on hands while in India you are committing genocides against Muslims, the Gujarat riot for example where thousands were killed or the recent riots in Assam and UP.

There is no dearth of revisionist Jamaat writings. Blogs etc. where they do everything from denying Pakistan's actions during '71 to concocting a long list of fictional grievances with India.

So its indeed ironic when a non-jamati has to resort to such a realm and be selective about the articles he picks heh....while ignoring what the others say about his country and current leader (which is a really uncomfortable truth).

We will make sure it disintegrates with our nuclear weapons. They are not just for show.

Inshallah!

And then we will take care of the Shia/Ahmedi/Jews/Yazidi/Alawites/Christians etc. etc. etc.

By the time we are done, there will be no one left to kill.

:coffee:

He's angry most people in the forum don't think BD is a real country :P....and has now gone on a vengeance poll spree.

Ahhh the joys of the internet.
He is just angry that India helped separating East Pakistan from West Pakistan. Little he understands that this was eventually going to happen later sometime aynways since West Pakistanis till date despise them.

I voted yes for sake they can sleep better tonight:azn:
You've inspired me. :lol:

It's a YES from my side too.

When ppl don't understand the concept of Bharat/Hindustan then they are bound to come up with such hypothesis.
We have survived thousands and thousands of years, the ppl who dream of India splintering can not even stretch their imagination to that extent. :rolleyes:

So its indeed ironic when a non-jamati has to resort to such a realm and be selective about the articles he picks heh....while ignoring what the others say about his country and current leader (which is a really uncomfortable truth).

Ya. Truly sad. Vicious creatures like the Jamaat cannot be dealt with from the outside. Bangladeshis themselves have to get rid of this menace. I am amazed how some BD members here simply ignore the history of what happens to any country where such parties grow roots.

Is that the nuclear weapon in your profile pic.

:lol::lol::lol:

Depends what you mean by "soon".

By 2047, India will not exist as it us now. Parts like Kashmir, NE and some Southern states like Kerala
will have broken away by then.

So although India will still exist, it will be much smaller than it is now.
Ha ha.. I am a Keralite.. Who said you Kerala will leave from Indian federation..

Depends what you mean by "soon".

By 2047, India will not exist as it us now. Parts like Kashmir, NE and some Southern states like Kerala
will have broken away by then.

So although India will still exist, it will be much smaller than it is now.

Kerala ?? Do you have any remote idea where it is and what the people there think ?? It's my ancestral state dude, and I can assure you even if all 28 states of India disintegrate Kerala will remain part of Indian Union.

Now you may think that I'm claiming this because Keralites are very Patriotic, no it's just because of the fact that we are too small to sustain ourself. Kerala is primarily a consumer state and we need the help and support of neighboring south states and the center so that things run smoothly. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom