What's new

Wild boars terrorize Islamabad, Pakistan's capital

I've seen a boar take off a boys arm.. He got saved due to villagers who shot it (still took away his arm)...

Bhai tu to aur dara raha hay :-(

Boars attack, they are naturally aggressive when cornered.

When they charge the most common area they target is the knees. A few feet short of the target, they take a jump whose height depends on the weight of the animal.

I have had an instance when it tore open the radiator of a Jeep, I just managed to jump on the bonnet,

Dangerous if in groups.. For an assured first round drop one needs a .30 Springfield type weapon.

Casual masti with wild boars not advised.

There was a time long ago, when a box of Shaheen Kartoos and 300 Rs were given reward if one submitted
pig's tail,

attachment.php

Bhai tu to aur dara raha hay :-(
A year ago Naval Anchorage was infested with them. Then Navy actually called Marines to get rid of them lol. They Shot and killed onee in front of our gate and didnt even clean the Blood there :(

are you guys talking about the real ones or the ones sitting in the parliament, nevertheless in both cases we need operation cleanup...cheers my two cents.

A year ago Naval Anchorage was infested with them. Then Navy actually called Marines to get rid of them lol. They Shot and killed onee in front of our gate and didnt even clean the Blood there :(
Khoon say dar lagta hay? :D

s
Not true go to I and G sectors after 12 you will see them

Dogs run away i have seen many do exactly that when they are eating from dumpsters

Pehlay agay aye phir side pay chalay gaye
ghar a kay sukraney kay naffal adda karney they

chinese were working in azad kashmir on some project and they found out about stray dogs and locals said yh you can eat them. The chinese happily ate them.

this was big news rumour story in uk

Back
Top Bottom