What's new

Wild boars terrorize Islamabad, Pakistan's capital

lol....every city has such probs....cities in canada is haunted by bears....mumbai is haunted by leopards...although precaution is taken to not kill them but capture them and leave them in wild again...

but last option is always :sniper:

I almost got attacked by them yesterday :-(

plenty of these can be seen in damnay koh eating up the garbage left by the tourist but they are scared of humans they don't even come near to monkeys

i m really good in far cry 4.pak govt.can call me if they need help.:D

This sounds like a problem that America's "rednecks" can solve! :butcher:

5429615.jpeg

This sounds like a problem that America's "rednecks" can solve! :butcher:

5429615.jpeg

Lmao! I was actually thinking about this.
They should do a reality show where they get four gun loving, meat eating, dog loving, testosterone fuelled hillbillies, to go to Northern Pakistan, which is gun loving, meat eating and loves their big bad dogs, and live with four like minded individuals from our mountainous areas. They would get on great! Activity number one would be a mass boar hunt, no bar on any calibre weapons.

They should do a reality show where they get four gun loving, meat eating, dog loving, testosterone fuelled hillbillies, to go to Northern Pakistan, which is gun loving, meat eating and loves their big bad dogs, and live with four like minded individuals from our mountainous areas. They would get on great! Activity number one would be a mass boar hunt, no bar on any calibre weapons.

plus this show pak in good light, in murica.

There is a high demand of wild boars in Italy and Spain. Let's make some money.
Please don't give this idea to us,we are already making tons of money by selling khal of khota to china a profitable business already quite popular in Lahore but the problem is the skin is sold what happens to the meat?Well it ends in the market is mixed with cow meat we naive buyers are then eating it on daily basis,god help us ...

Islamabad ghar say zara agay gali mein a gaye

Fine of 11000 for anyone caught hunting in Islamabad due to law and order situation

@Zibago lol 2012 ka thread ko Nai Zindgi de Dii app ne. :p
Shukran

Back
Top Bottom