What's new

Why the hatred for India is so sublime than vice versa...are Pakistanis more civilized

What does he think about 1969 and 2002 Gujrat Riots?

That was the event of AIMIM. LOL

If you want the real internal dynamics of Indian politics then please read my earlier lengthy post. There is no real enmity between the wealthy and upper middle class Indians of all religions and backgrounds. The so called ruling class. Hindu leaders have masses of Muslims supporting them and vice versa. Communal violence is a convenient political tool for these mafia leaders posing as political leaders, including the Gandhis. Claims abound that the BJP leadership in Gujarat were involved in sending the Muslim mob to attack the Hindus which they claim started the violence. India has myriad political leadership. To the average Pakistani Muslim, Indian Muslims are on the brink of a catastrophic genocide. Arm those Indian Muslims and ninety some odd percent will turn their guns on Pakistan, led by people whom I personally know and whom they regard as their leaders

I don't know much about the 1969 violence and haven't heard my father in law speaking about it so forgive my inability to respond

You are talking about Mumbai Riots 1992?

The Mumbai terrorist attacks

Allow me a level of facetiousness, but the Indians have been claiming an ancient civilization thousands of years old, one so old that it invented (and apparently forgot) the internet, space travel, plastic surgery and various other assorted advanced technology.

Surely a nation this 'advanced' and 'ancient' doesn't need yet more time to reach the level of those unhygienic Western savages.

You give too much credit to Indian claims. Reality is that the descendants of those so claimed civilised people, both Indians and Pakistanis, possess nuclear weapons capable of wiping out South Asia if not Asia and consequently the world. They behead each other's soldiers and went to barbaric war against each other immediately after the British departed. The Africans may lay claim to a more peaceful history in my view :D

Nice to see you back in forum :tup:

Hello Nilgiri. Thanks

If you want the real internal dynamics of Indian politics then please read my earlier lengthy post. There is no real enmity between the wealthy and upper middle class Indians of all religions and backgrounds. The so called ruling class. Hindu leaders have masses of Muslims supporting them and vice versa. Communal violence is a convenient political tool for these mafia leaders posing as political leaders, including the Gandhis. Claims abound that the BJP leadership in Gujarat were involved in sending the Muslim mob to attack the Hindus which they claim started the violence. India has myriad political leadership. To the average Pakistani Muslim, Indian Muslims are on the brink of a catastrophic genocide. Arm those Indian Muslims and ninety some odd percent will turn their guns on Pakistan, led by people whom I personally know and whom they regard as their leaders

I don't know much about the 1969 violence and haven't heard my father in law speaking about it so forgive my inability to respond

The Mumbai terrorist attacks
Well it is true that many Pakistanis and Indians have business relations. Nawaz Sharif have/had business in India and He was/is a close friend of Modi as Modi came to his daughter's wedding.

Though I agree with you about Indian Muslims behaviour but some of the BJP's acts are seriously making their own Indian Muslim population hostile. I have been following Indian Muslims communications, groups, social medias lately and most of them didn't like Triple Talaq, Abrogation of 370 and 35A, Babri Mosque verdict, CAA and NRC. These acts are making Indian Muslims closer to Pakistan. Its the religion which is a uniting factor. We Pakistanis and Bangladeshis had guns on each foreheads on 1971 but look as us now. If you follow our conflicts with India especially you would see almost all Bangladeshi Muslims backing Pakistan. The Hostility of Indian Muslims towards has certainly decreased to a great extent. The Indian Media did installed Anti Pakistan views inside Indians mind before but now it has started to do for Muslims/Islam too

The point is whole world and especially our region is dividing on Religious Lines

Even Eastern+Western Europeans and Russians have dislikes among each other but I have observing how they unite against muslims especially 'Muslim Immigiration' in Europe

Well it is true that many Pakistanis and Indians have business relations. Nawaz Sharif have/had business in India and He was/is a close friend of Modi as Modi came to his daughter's wedding.

Though I agree with you about Indian Muslims behaviour but some of the BJP's acts are seriously making their own Indian Muslim population hostile. I have been following Indian Muslims communications, groups, social medias lately and most of them didn't like Triple Talaq, Abrogation of 370 and 35A, Babri Mosque verdict, CAA and NRC. These acts are making Indian Muslims closer to Pakistan. Its the religion which is a uniting factor. We Pakistanis and Bangladeshis had guns on each foreheads on 1971 but look as us now. If you follow our conflicts with India especially you would see almost all Bangladeshi Muslims backing Pakistan. The Hostility of Indian Muslims towards has certainly decreased to a great extent

Certainly there are a minority voices of dissent in India. Amongst the Hindus themselves, a very small portion want India divided. Likewise, a very small portion of Muslims express anguish at going ons which affect them. The problem with Indians generally is that they require guidance and leadership. I believe that is what has kept India united. If the leadership says protest, they protest with most of them not knowing why. When the leadership says stop, they stop and go back to their business. This despite the internet and social media. And the leadership plays political monopoly with the masses. That is India and Indians simply put. A political nobody of the sort of Imran Khan prior to his election as Pakistani PM will never come into power in India.

And most of them with an expat accent.

Your burger bacchas.

I guess she is only interviewing students of posh uni in lahore. All burger bachas. She should come out to the streets, visit north to south and ask common ppl.

I choose the flag before I met my husband. I retained it to irk him after I met him. As a young girl at the time when I joined this forum, I was more fond of my mother (as her only daughter amongst her 5 children) and enjoyed listening to her countless tales of her growing up in Karachi and her youth in Pakistan. When she spoke and speaks to me of the greenery of Pakistan and the enthusiasm of its people, my heart fell in love with Pakistan

I must tell you that I also spent time in Pakistan before my marriage.
Is your Mother from Urdu Speaking/Muhajir community?

I have been following Indian Muslims communications, groups, social medias lately and most of them didn't like Triple Talaq, Abrogation of 370 and 35A, Babri Mosque verdict, CAA and NRC. These acts are making Indian Muslims closer to Pakistan.

....it gets ruined in one fell swoop when words "hamoodur commission" and "declassfied compleetely" is brought up.

No one is coming "closer to Pakistan" till Pakistan itself comes clean FIRST on what it did to fellow muslims (forget broadening to fellow citizens)...and got the change on the map permanently because of that.

Those already feeling close in whatever way (at some negative false equivalency cost on Indian nationhood), already did before for various reasons. They are tiny and exposed minority of people within the larger fold of Indian muslims. Even this tiny group.... they (strangely or maybe not so strangely) have no desire to actually follow up their braying with actual feet movement. Somehow and for some reason its not to be said of the Pakistani Hindus that have encamped (and you can find their videos in YT as you desire and what they say of their reasons to do so) in various areas of Delhi etc.

But you need not go with our words on this echo chamber here. You merely need to let time pass and see for yourself.

No one is coming "closer to Pakistan" till Pakistan itself comes clean FIRST on what it did to fellow muslims (forget broadening to fellow citizens)...and got the change on the map permanently.
You mean Bangladesh? People of Bangladesh love Pakistan more than India LOL

Certainly there are a minority voices of dissent in India. Amongst the Hindus themselves, a very small portion want India divided. Likewise, a very small portion of Muslims express anguish at going ons which affect them. The problem with Indians generally is that they require guidance and leadership. I believe that is what has kept India united. If the leadership says protest, they protest with most of them not knowing why. When the leadership says stop, they stop and go back to their business. This despite the internet and social media. And the leadership plays political monopoly with the masses. That is India and Indians simply put. A political nobody of the sort of Imran Khan prior to his election as Pakistani PM will never come into power in India.

If what you say is true then it means that indians are a slave/worker race with a hive mentality. Petulant children who always need to be told what to do.

These acts are making Indian Muslims closer to Pakistan.
You would be foolish to believe that and even if it were true, there is nothing Pakistan can do to assist them.

Muslims in India are spread out and do not form a majority of the population in any geographically contiguous part of India. Had they been a majority in some geographically contiguous area, there might have been some room for Pakistan to act on their behalf and influence events in their favor in India.

It's one of the reasons I roll my eyes anytime someone suggests that 'had Pakistan not been formed, Muslims would have had a lot more control in India'. Indian Muslims would have only been able to form governments in the provinces that now comprise Pakistan. Bengal (Bangladesh) would have remained united and would have a Hindu majority and even those majorities would have diluted over time. The Muslim elite in what are now Pakistan & Bangladesh would have likely followed in the footsteps of the Indian Muslim elite Politico referred to - work with the State to protect their landed and business interests.

....it gets ruined in one fell swoop when words "hamoodur commission" and "declassfied compleetely" is brought up.

No one is coming "closer to Pakistan" till Pakistan itself comes clean FIRST on what it did to fellow muslims (forget broadening to fellow citizens)...and got the change on the map permanently because of that.

Those already feeling close in whatever way (at some negative false equivalency cost on Indian nationhood), already did before for various reasons. They are tiny and exposed minority of people within the larger fold of Indian muslims. Even this tiny group.... they (strangely or maybe not so strangely) have no desire to actually follow up their braying with actual feet movement. Somehow and for some reason its not to be said of the Pakistani Hindus that have encamped (and you can find their videos in YT as you desire and what they say of their reasons to do so) in various areas of Delhi etc.

But you need not go with our words on this echo chamber here. You merely need to let time pass and see for yourself.

I think that you are overstretching the reality. Pakistan has expressed regret over its actions in Bangladesh as correctly pointed out earlier by Agnostic Muslim. If not the political leadership in uncertain terms then certainly a large portion of its academics and its ruling elite. Even my father in law, a rabid Pakistani hater, believes that the Pakistani Hindus who came into India were being opportunistic with unrealistic expectations.

I swear, ask Jana.

I was genuinely surprised years ago to find that you too had Pizza Hut type joints.

I thought it was all bun kebab.
I swear, ask Jana.

I was genuinely surprised years ago to find that you too had Pizza Hut type joints.

I thought it was all bun kebab.

Lolz am sure india is not like what is described here, i know few indians personally. Pakistan is also not as many indians think. Ull also be surprised to see our roads and infrastructure way better than india.
And ive lived most my life in Pakistan and still do and never ever have tried a bun kebab, actually dnt really come across any. Its a southern thing. Love the chapli kabab though.

A political nobody of the sort of Imran Khan prior to his election as Pakistani PM will never come into power in India.
Imran Khan came to power because the Pakistan military wanted him to come to power. They stage-managed everything, from getting 'electables' to move to his party, to damaging PML-N in savoury and unsavoury ways.

You have no central organization that can do those things in India. All the PMs, except for Gandhis, have risen because of great political skills, cunning and managing electorate (bad aspect).

You would be foolish to believe that and even if it were true, there is nothing Pakistan can do to assist them.

Muslims in India are spread out and do not form a majority of the population in any geographically contiguous part of India. Had they been a majority in some geographically contiguous area, there might have been some room for Pakistan to act on their behalf and influence events in their favor in India.

It's one of the reasons I roll my eyes anytime someone suggests that 'had Pakistan not been formed, Muslims would have had a lot more control in India'. Indian Muslims would have only been able to form governments in the provinces that now comprise Pakistan. Bengal (Bangladesh) would have remained united and would have a Hindu majority and even those majorities would have diluted over time. The Muslim elite in what are now Pakistan & Bangladesh would have likely followed in the footsteps of the Indian Muslim elite Politico referred to - work with the State to protect their landed and business interests.
I didn't said that Pakistan would help them militarily. I just said their hatred for Pakistan has certainly decrease. Same case with Bangladeshis. All due to same religion and Hindutwa Brigade

Back
Top Bottom