What's new

Why the hatred for India is so sublime than vice versa...are Pakistanis more civilized

Pakistanis congratulating themselves on being civilized sounds hollow considering what Pakistan Army did to East Pakistanis.

There's a reason why many global think-tanks have mentioned that Pakistan has a great capacity for self-delusion. This thread is one good example.
It was a brutal war mixed in with a civil war, atrocities happen.

The Americans didn't exactly come out of Vietnam or their own civil war squeaky clean either.

And India's examples of brutal occupation continue even today with Indian Occupied J&K.

and thats the kind of person you unbanned! an intellectual fking racist who can write sweet words but his words are poison!!!

anyways your forum your rules!

but **** racisim!
Tag me if you see him spouting racist nonsense again.

Ban undone. That said, the post I issued him a warning on was in extremely poor taste, and I want to make clear that similar posts will result in warnings in the future.

It's one thing to voice the hope that Kashmiris will one day, eventually, forgive and forget India's actions and accept being Indian - it's another to voice the opinion (explicitly or implicitly) that those who do not will be massacred or coerced into accepting India by the State through fear.
Can you unban @humbl. too?

It was a brutal war mixed in with a civil war, atrocities happen.

The Americans didn't exactly come out of Vietnam or their own civil war squeaky clean either.
I just want to point out the hypocrisy at play here.

The thought that Pakistanis committed equal if not worse atrocities, on Bengalis than what they think Indians do on Kashmiris, does not even cross their minds when they try to showcase their moral superiority.

At the end of the day, Pakistanis at a national level or as individuals do not affect the Indian course of action in Kashmir under BJP. For historical reasons, Congress was mindful of Pakistani actions and reactions while making its policies. BJP does not have historical baggage.

For better or wose, A370 is no more along with the discriminatory domicile laws of Kashmir. New domicile laws are in place. Which means that in a few decades, there would be new residents of Kashmir as well.

The thought that Pakistanis committed equal if not worse atrocities, on Bengalis than what they think Indians do on Kashmiris, does not even cross their minds when they try to showcase their moral superiority.
Pakistan's actions occurred in the midst of an ongoing war against India and internally against a terrorist organization that was involved in its own atrocities against West Pakistanis, Biharis and pro-Pakistani Bengalis in the span of a few months. I'm not by any means saying those actions were acceptable, but there was a context & limited time frame in which they occurred.

India's occupation of J&K is going on 7 plus decades, and India and many Indians show absolutely no signs of basic human decency in supporting (at least in principle) the peaceful settlement of a dispute by letting the Kashmiris vote in a UN led referendum and choose between independence, India or Pakistan.

Most Pakistanis recognize that any atrocities committed by the Pakistani Army or other pro-Pakistan groups in 1971 were unacceptable and will criticize the refusal of Bhutto and other Pakistani leaders to share power with East Pakistani leaders and accept the election results.

Where is India's acceptance of her wrongs? Where is India & Indian's acceptance of the moral, just and democratic principal of plebiscite to resolve the J&K dispute and an end to occupation?

So long as Indians cannot even bring themselves to support the principle of a UN held plebiscite, you can't talk about basic human decency and compare yourselves to Pakistanis. Most Pakistanis have accepted the mistakes made in 1971 (our media & academic discourse is full of references to 1971 and what repercussions mistakes such as those made in 1971 can bring) - India still has not accepted, let alone rectify, her faults in J&K.

Last edited:

No they didn't. It's all a myth. On top of that there is 0 evidence to support indian or bengali allegations against the Pakistan Army. So much so that they didn't even contact the International War Crimes Tribunal at the Hague.

Which means that in a few decades, there would be new residents of Kashmir as well.
Which is essentially genocide - the forced & permanent change in demographics in a region without the consent of the locals.

And whilst flippantly referencing said planned genocide (and ostensibly supporting it like many of your other fellow Indians), you have the gall, as an Indian, to question Pakistanis on why we believe ourselves to be more 'civilized' and decent human beings than Indians.

Do you have any proof of what you claim? Or do the documents not exist? Do you see us wanting to instigate anything bad on bengalis? Do you see us hating on them? (albeit trolling the bengalis for their troll threads is common) Do you see us sprouting such nonsense as this gentleman in the following video?

Do you see the Pakistani people calling for the genocide and ethnic cleansing of bengalis? Do you see any Pakistani person calling for a lockdown of Bengalis? Do you have any proof that even half of the 3 million bengalis ""genocided"" against were done by Pakistan Army? Is Bangladesh a internationally recognized disputed zone? Why doesn't India allow international diplomats to visit IoK with full freedom? Why is it that India persists on a lockdown of Kashmiris if Kashmiris "love" India? Well why should they love India? Are you entitled to their support? Why should the Kashmiris want to be a part of India? Why do you not allow them to conduct a plebiscite? What right do you have to call their freedom fighters "militants"? Just who do you think you are?

Try to Answer all of them with multiple reports with NONE coming from Indian media nor written by a Indian author.

Which is essentially genocide - the forced & permanent change in demographics in a region without the consent of the locals.

And whilst flippantly referencing said planned genocide (and ostensibly supporting it like many of your other fellow Indians), you have the gall, as an Indian, to question Pakistanis on why we believe ourselves to be more 'civilized' and decent human beings than Indians.
Do you have comprehension issues? How does adding people to a population set mean genocide?

Also, straw-manning and finding the flimsiest excuse to proclaim 'why' does not really amount to anything.

Also dear morally superior Indian @Robbie , explain the morality in this:

Do you see any prominent figure that runs Pakistan ever saying something like this? Do you see us supporting such acts?

Do you have comprehension issues? How does adding people to a population set mean genocide?
Adding 'foreigners/people from outside a particular ethnically/religious homogeneous region impacts the demographic balance artificially.

The Maharajah in J&K already altered the demographics significantly by turning the Muslim majority in Jammu to a Muslim minority through his genocide against the Muslim residents there (events which led to the tribal invasion in 1947).

If the ethnic and religious balance is changed in J&K through migration without the consent of the locals, that is demographic genocide.

And even without that particular factor, Indians that do not support the principle of plebiscite have no room to be criticizing Pakistanis over events from 50 years ago. The Indian occupation of J&K is in the present - Indian atrocities, lockdowns and oppression is in the present.

Yes, so long as Indians refuse to support the principle of a UN led plebiscite in occupied J&K, Pakistanis ARE more civilized and more decent human beings.

Also, straw-manning and finding the flimsiest excuse to proclaim 'why' does not really amount to anything.

Why should you move people into their homogenous population and region anyways when it is disputed? Why doesn't the Indian government cooperate with UN officials for a plebiscite?

No doubt, Pakistanis are very civilized people. i have encountered indians and there hatred is spewing with every word they can share about pakistan. evven with educated indians. you should see their support for Modi sarkar and the venom they spew. deep inside majority of them are RSS>

Agreed its not the best thing to hear in this politically correct world but i will give credit to @padamchen for saying it openly because this is exactly what many of his countrymen are thinking, and guess what they are in power. In their minds, if Kashmiris or Muslims oppose subjugation, then the only solution is a holocaust. But the bigots will never say it openly, they are smart but @padamchen at-least had the guts to say it openly.

@padamchen made a really good point which has completely changed my thinking on this issue. The RSS bigots exist because Muslims exist. The bigots popularity can be attributed to the existence of Muslims just like the Nazis vilified the Jews to gain popularity among the German populace. We are definitely living in scary times and we can be thankful that we live in Pakistan.

What would you rather have? Other bigots who are praying for this, sharpening their knives for this but won't ever speak what's in their hearts. As i said before, i would rather sit with a wolf rather then a wolf dressed as a sheep. Old mahavara 'bagal mein churi mun mein ram ram'.
so you are okay with racism as long as words are sweet and feel intellectual!

fine i have been banned for my stupid post i am sure forum will allow me to spew venom in future or as you put it forum will allow me to be a wolf!

Back
Top Bottom