What's new

Why the hatred for India is so sublime than vice versa...are Pakistanis more civilized

WHAT PAKISTAN THINKS OF INDIA

I feel that this is such an important video at this time. There is so much hostility and tension between India and Pakistan at the moment due to issues with Kashmir and a long difficult history. There seems to be a lot of propaganda and negativity

why most of girls speaking in wanna be white accent?? :rofl:
I think this video was made at particular place like college or university.
Make this video taking in PDFians. You will listen abuses only.

Quite simple, actually, we've to separate the people from the government. I think the people of Pakistan and India share many things; therefore, that area should be separated from what their government does. The government of India deserves every bit of antagonism that we're showing. The other side needs to learn the same and I think it's just being a decent human being not to wish death and destruction of any kind on a fellow human being.

What I keep asking Indian members is that the human cost of what is being done in Kashmir, should not be OK for anyone who agree that in the end they are human beings and their maltreatment should not be OK because whatever their politics are.

Just my take, thanks!

By the same token, the people of Pakistan have a lot in common with the people of both Iran and Afghanistan. It ultimately doesn't mean much. Also, you forgot that the VAST majority of indians have a blood thirsty, obsessive hatred of Pakistan and the Pakistani race. They hate us more than even their government does. In fact the hatred indians have for us is the worst hatred than any race has for another one, on this whole planet.

Quite simple, actually, we've to separate the people from the government. I think the people of Pakistan and India share many things; therefore, that area should be separated from what their government does. The government of India deserves every bit of antagonism that we're showing. The other side needs to learn the same and I think it's just being a decent human being not to wish death and destruction of any kind on a fellow human being.

What I keep asking Indian members is that the human cost of what is being done in Kashmir, should not be OK for anyone who agree that in the end they are human beings and their maltreatment should not be OK because whatever their politics are.

Just my take, thanks!

My personal view is that rapproachment is the need of the day.

Indians need to forgive Kashmiris and have an open mind.

Kashmiris need to accept they've been in a war and in war stuff happens, and have an open mind and move on.

It's clear there is no power on earth that will wrest Kashmir from India.

Take that as a given and plan your next moves according.

My view is that your view is the problem. Your politics doesn't dictate how Kashmiris are to be treated as human beings. Politics is secondary.

Kashmiris need to accept they've been in a war and in war stuff happens, and have an open mind and move on.

If India fancies their grand delusions of Akhand Bharat:mad:....shouldn't they pretend to love Pakistan or its people.

Just like they do it for Afghanistan.

Seems political midgets are ruling India...and not leaders.
Believe me, not even 1‰ in India want Akhand Bharat. Even if tomorrow India invade the whole Pakistan with force, most of Indians would demand only to cut Pakistan into four parts rather than mixing it up with mainland India.

Like I said - if Indians cannot even support the most obvious, democratic and morally correct solution to the J&K dispute, of letting millions of Kashmiris choose in a plebiscite, then there is no basic human decency or common values in them that we can have a rapprochement over.

90% Pakistanis infected with Bolly-Virus which affected their brains. Period!
Virus is more effective in Song forms.

Believe me, not even 1‰ in India want Akhand Bharat. Even if tomorrow India invade the whole Pakistan with force, most of Indians would demand only to cut Pakistan into four parts rather than mixing it up with mainland India.

If you could have done the above, you would have done so by now. Before the above scenario unfolds, a nuclear war would ensue and india would cease to exist forever. NO NATION on earth has the power or wherewithal to do the above. If the americans couldn't partition Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria as per neo-con wishes, there is no way in hell india could ever be able to do what you suggested.

Like I said - if Indians cannot even support the most obvious, democratic and morally correct solution to the J&K dispute, of letting millions of Kashmiris choose in a plebiscite, then there is no basic human decency or common values in them that we can have a rapprochement over.

Lol Agno old friend

I was talking Rapproachment between Indians .... Kashmiris and mainlanders.

You guys will need to wait.

90% Pakistanis infected with Bolly-Virus which affected their brains. Period!
Virus is more effective in Song forms.

bollywood and all other indianisms are dying out in Pakistan. bollywood's peak in popularity in Pakistan was between 1980-2005. No more. I know because In was recently in Pakistan.

This is a temporary hard fist.

We are going to crush the trouble makers. Or wait for them to die off.

While we quarantine the youngsters and work on them.

Pure economics. No hi fi mental or religious stuff.

Paisa bolega.
Warned & deleted for promoting State terrorism & atrocities.

Post your murderous filth on your shitty Indian forums, not here.

Forget it, there are few mini Pakistan risen here and there in India.

A renaissance and revival of hardliner Hinduism have seen an equal and opposite rise of radical Islam in India.

And with the fault lines in India related to region and religion fully exposed and simmering, the resultant implosions will take away the remnants of a Brahman Bharat and get it drowned and burned in the self ignited fire.

Last edited:

Lol Agno old friend

I was talking Rapproachment between Indians .... Kashmiris and mainlanders.

You guys will need to wait.

Warned & deleted for promoting State terrorism & atrocities.

Post your murderous filth on your shitty Indian forums, not here.

Woah woah Hang on a second there lil saffron bud, Kashmiris have the right to show you guys a middle finger from their lands if they want to.

Kashmiris will not simply 'forgive' and 'forget' Indian atrocities in occupied Kashmir, it should be you b#stards begging for their forgiveness rather than the other way around.

How would you feel if it was your mother or father thrown into detention centers, left to die off while you're somewhere getting brainwashed to "sympathise" with the same people that are putting them there? or is them being Muslims/non-Hindu enough for your non existent Humanity to disappear?

When was this padamchen banned?:lol:

i thought that padmachen being from the parsi community would turn out to be sensible at the very least. Guess he turned out to be another one of those cunning Indians. @AgNoStiC MuSliM 's litmus test is actually very true. If they do not support Kashmiri's right for a plebiscite then you know what kind of rubbish they are.

Back
Top Bottom