What's new

Why the hatred for India is so sublime than vice versa...are Pakistanis more civilized

Woah woah Hang on a second there lil saffron bud, Kashmiris have the right to show you guys a middle finger from their lands if they want to.

Kashmiris will not simply 'forgive' and 'forget' Indian atrocities in occupied Kashmir, it should be you b#stards begging for their forgiveness rather than the other way around.

How would you feel if it was your mother or father thrown into detention centers, left to die off while you're somewhere getting brainwashed to "sympathise" with the same people that are putting them there? or is them being Muslims/non-Hindu enough for your non existent Humanity to disappear?

i thought that padmachen being from the parsi community would turn out to be sensible at the very least. Guess he turned out to be another one of those cunning Indians. @AgNoStiC MuSliM 's litmus test is actually very true. If they do not support Kashmiri's right for a plebiscite then you know what kind of rubbish they are.

That goes for 100% of indians even the Muslim ones.

i thought that padmachen being from the parsi community would turn out to be sensible at the very least. Guess he turned out to be another one of those cunning Indians. @AgNoStiC MuSliM 's litmus test is actually very true. If they do not support Kashmiri's right for a plebiscite then you know what kind of rubbish they are.

He is one of the most toxic Hindutvadis on this forum.:p:

When was this padamchen banned?:lol:
I didn't realize he would be banned. I just issued a warning for the post in question for the reasons I mentioned.

He must have had other warning points already - he'll be back once one of those warnings drops off.

I didn't realize he would be banned. I just issued a warning for the post in question for the reasons I mentioned.

He must have had other warning points already - he'll be back once one of those warnings drops off.
he is a racist turd i dont dnderstand why such people are allowed on this forum!

he is a racist turd i dont dnderstand why such people are allowed on this forum!

At least @padmachen is honest about his hatred and does a great job in explaining the hatred RSS Hindus have for Muslims. Unlike our other Indian friends who pretend to be multicultural and secularists, but in their hearts they are religious racists as hell.

Always good to have a wolf with you rather then a wolf dressed as a sheep. I fully support @padmachen and would urge to remove his ban.

At least @padmachen is honest about his hatred and does a great job in explaining the hatred RSS Hindus have for Muslims. Unlike our other Indian friends who pretend to be multicultural and secularists, but in their hearts they are religious racists as hell.

Always good to have a wolf with you rather then a wolf dressed as a sheep. I fully support @padmachen and would urge to remove his ban.
i have issue with his racism!

not many here hate hindus or indians we have issues with india yes but i am sure not many here want mass scale cleansing or total domination! like that racist fk dream of!

I would also like to vouch for removal of his ban.

Dissenting voices, arguments and agreements, debate and deliberations have made this forum interesting and worthwhile. All alike views would be boring and redundant.

And how do you know the thinking process, the ideas and ideologues of perceived enemy nation without their views...

So politically, socially dissenting views should not receive a ban, religiously derogatory and senile comments should be banned and members too.

One's conduct is a true reflection of their upbringing.

Given the tone, tenor and narrative of the majority of the members irrespective of nationality here on this particular forum, it undoes the narrative the op wants to perpetuate.

Like I said, I just issued a warning. The intent was not to ban (the system automatically does that if a user has 3 active warnings).

I'll remove one of his warnings to undo the ban.

Ban undone. That said, the post I issued him a warning on was in extremely poor taste, and I want to make clear that similar posts will result in warnings in the future.

It's one thing to voice the hope that Kashmiris will one day, eventually, forgive and forget India's actions and accept being Indian - it's another to voice the opinion (explicitly or implicitly) that those who do not will be massacred or coerced into accepting India by the State through fear.

It's one thing to voice the hope that Kashmiris will one day, eventually, forgive and forget India's actions and accept being Indian - it's another to voice the opinion (explicitly or implicitly) that those who do not will be massacred or coerced into accepting India by the State through fear
and thats the kind of person you unbanned! an intellectual fking racist who can write sweet words but his words are poison!!!

anyways your forum your rules!

but **** racisim!

Pakistanis congratulating themselves on being civilized sounds hollow considering what Pakistan Army did to East Pakistanis.

There's a reason why many global think-tanks have mentioned that Pakistan has a great capacity for self-delusion. This thread is one good example.

It's one thing to voice the hope that Kashmiris will one day, eventually, forgive and forget India's actions and accept being Indian - it's another to voice the opinion (explicitly or implicitly) that those who do not will be massacred or coerced into accepting India by the State through fear.

Agreed its not the best thing to hear in this politically correct world but i will give credit to @padamchen for saying it openly because this is exactly what many of his countrymen are thinking, and guess what they are in power. In their minds, if Kashmiris or Muslims oppose subjugation, then the only solution is a holocaust. But the bigots will never say it openly, they are smart but @padamchen at-least had the guts to say it openly.

@padamchen made a really good point which has completely changed my thinking on this issue. The RSS bigots exist because Muslims exist. The bigots popularity can be attributed to the existence of Muslims just like the Nazis vilified the Jews to gain popularity among the German populace. We are definitely living in scary times and we can be thankful that we live in Pakistan.

and thats the kind of person you unbanned! an intellectual fking racist who can write sweet words but his words are poison!!!

anyways your forum your rules!

but **** racisim!

What would you rather have? Other bigots who are praying for this, sharpening their knives for this but won't ever speak what's in their hearts. As i said before, i would rather sit with a wolf rather then a wolf dressed as a sheep. Old mahavara 'bagal mein churi mun mein ram ram'.

Pakistanis congratulating themselves on being civilized sounds hollow considering what Pakistan Army did to East Pakistanis.

There's a reason why many global think-tanks have mentioned that Pakistan has a great capacity for self-delusion. This thread is one good example.

Where are the facts, evidence and proof that confirms your assertions? IF what you say is true then remember to post the links here.

Back
Top Bottom