What's new

Why Pakistanis lack rationality and common sense?

Arabic did not replace ARTs. Arabic was added as extra subject in syllabus.

Are you telling me that all theproblems in our education system stem from teaching arabic?

You do know that, polyglots are generally more intelligent then the average population?So how can Arabic be the reason of short falls in our education system.

Usually Artisitic people are under the false impression that they are free thinkers. Majority artists just follow the herd,just like non-artistic people.

They confuse undisciplined mind with free-thinking.

And majority of great artists in the world were religious minded people.

People are just quick to blame Islam and Islamic education for all the ills of society.Not relizing,the most of the problems in the world are created by secular people.
You are a religious bigot(!) Pakistan's problems are due to people like you(.) Why the hell should we learn Arabic, we are not Arabs and so what the Quran is in Arabic, its not like rational people take "Divine revelation" seriously in the 21st Century(?) We should be learning French, English etc, languages of the Civilised nations(.)
Secularism is the best(!) Look at the 19th and 20th Centuries how much progress Man has made(.) Never mind WWI and WWII and the break up of the family system in the West. And the invasion of so many weaker countries by the Civilised countries in order to spread democracy(!) I wish they would do that to Pakistan(.)

Arabic did not replace ARTs. Arabic was added as extra subject in syllabus.

Are you telling me that all theproblems in our education system stem from teaching arabic?

You do know that, polyglots are generally more intelligent then the average population?So how can Arabic be the reason of short falls in our education system.

Usually Artisitic people are under the false impression that they are free thinkers. Majority artists just follow the herd,just like non-artistic people.

They confuse undisciplined mind with free-thinking.

And majority of great artists in the world were religious minded people.

People are just quick to blame Islam and Islamic education for all the ills of society.Not relizing,the most of the problems in the world are created by secular people.
No not by studying Arabic but by replacing art.
Where did I blame Islam??? I blame the Islamic teachers. Blaming them does not mean blaming Islam. You see that is the frame of mind for which we have been programmed into.
Yes religious people were great artist !!! no one said that you can not be a rational and free thinker if you are religious. Yes our religious scholars tell you that, i do not agree with it.

But you are quoting a religious Text.

This Rusty mental block is quite evident in the title as well

The problem is that most Pakistanies don't know the meaning of the word secular.

Secular is not anti religion, secular is that the government doesn't tell you where, when, what, how to worship.

I have had conversations at mosques in Canada where people say they are better Muslims in Canada than Pakistan.

If secularism was against religion, then how can this be?

It has awe struck me with more force than a sledge hammer that average Pakistan no matter how qualified is totally devoid of common sense and rational thinking. The lack of rationality promotes various dark cults, obsession, religious fundamentalism, feudal mindset and backward-ism. It also gives negative powers undue iron grip over the society which leads to weakening of law enforcement and lacking respect for rule of law.

Pakistanis are always comparing themselves to India..why dont they compare themselves to USA, EUROPE, Russia etc ? As per Pakistani theory, India is an inferior state therefore which self respecting person compares themselves to inferior cast?

What kind of mentally sick and hyper obsessive nation Pakistan has become?
I never find anyone you describe in anywhere in Pakistan? So what is your point please explain. As far as defense concerned yes we are continuously checking our parameters according to our requirements

The problem is that most Pakistanies don't know the meaning of the word secular.

Secular is not anti religion, secular is that the government doesn't tell you where, when, what, how to worship.

I have had conversations at mosques in Canada where people say they are better Muslims in Canada than Pakistan.

If secularism was against religion, then how can this be?

Islam is the state religion and 1949 Objective resolution places it as the foundation of the federation of Pakistan.

the government nor does the state tells you what to worship and how to worship in Pakistan as well.

Islam is the state religion and 1949 Objective resolution places it as the foundation of the federation of Pakistan.

the government nor does the state tells you what to worship and how to worship in Pakistan as well.

State discriminate based on religion or not?

No it is not discrimination. It is called Law of the Land.
:lol:

@Rusty The dilemma is there is a difference between what pakistani muslims are within and what they want to pretend outside. Somehow the definition of what a good muslim must do doesn't allow them to express themselves truly. In a religious society where religion is a parameter to judge people, no one wants to fall short.

It has awe struck me with more force than a sledge hammer that average Pakistan no matter how qualified is totally devoid of common sense and rational thinking. The lack of rationality promotes various dark cults, obsession, religious fundamentalism, feudal mindset and backward-ism. It also gives negative powers undue iron grip over the society which leads to weakening of law enforcement and lacking respect for rule of law.

Pakistanis are always comparing themselves to India..why dont they compare themselves to USA, EUROPE, Russia etc ? As per Pakistani theory, India is an inferior state therefore which self respecting person compares themselves to inferior cast?

What kind of mentally sick and hyper obsessive nation Pakistan has become?

Pakistan, like any other country on the planet has its ills, but stop over-exaggerating. Stop believing in Tom Clancy's dooms day scenarios.

Why should Pakistanis compare themselves with anyone at all? We are PAKISTANIS. Pakistan has its own culture and history. We don't want to look at anyone.

Instead of looking at others have faith in yourself for once.

:lol:

@Rusty The dilemma is there is a difference between what pakistani muslims are within and what they want to pretend outside. Somehow the definition of what a good muslim must do doesn't allow them to express themselves truly. In a religious society where religion is a parameter to judge people, no one wants to fall short.

Muslim this
Muslim that

You Enndians are obsessed with Islam and Pakistan.

Muslim this
Muslim that

You Enndians are obsessed with Islam and Pakistan.

This rape infested nation has a fetish with Pakistan.

I enjoy how they flood Pakistan related topics and pretend to know everything.

It is a good thing the partition happened.

This rape infested nation has a fetish with Pakistan.

I enjoy how they flood Pakistan related topics and pretend to know everything.

It is a good thing the partition happened.

Man its their nature. It is what makes an Enndian an Enndian.
They are paranoid, racist and poke their nose in the neighbour's yard while ignoring the smoke from their own damned chimney.

Back
Top Bottom