What's new

Why Pakistanis lack rationality and common sense?

Lack of proper education is one of the big problems in Pakistani society and then you have totally misguided indoctrination of different ideologies. In my opinion one of the biggest culprit was ZIA's islamization process starting in 1970s!

Can't it be undone?

Its our education system which is at fault.Our education system is not run by Molvis,rather by NGOs,Politicians and Beauracrats.

Not by Molvis.
aren't they a pressure group e.g. molvi pan di siri

Oh really ? Do enlighten me how the secular elite are responsible for terrorism (also today I learned that the BLA are considered secular terrorists lol)

I have just explained it in the post of mine,you quoted.

Are you saying that BLA want to establish Caliphate?

I have just explained it in the post of mine,you quoted.

Are you saying that BLA want to establish Caliphate?

Yeah that make sense actually. Anyone who doesn't want to establish the caliphate is secular. In other news Khadim Rizvi and the Taliban are also considered secular now.

Lack of proper education is one of the big problems in Pakistani society and then you have totally misguided indoctrination of different ideologies. In my opinion one of the biggest culprit was ZIA's islamization process starting in 1970s!

Stage for Zia was set by Bhutto..and stage for Bhutto was set by Ayub..when you a directionless state obsessed with ideology rather than development of people, this will happen..Pakistan is trying to invent and ideology from nowhere and try to lead a block of nation on international stage out of no-where..

Stage for Zia was set by Bhutto..and stage for Bhutto was set by Ayub..when you a directionless state obsessed with ideology rather than development of people, this will happen..Pakistan is trying to invent and ideology from nowhere and try to lead a block of nation on international stage out of no-where..
Reminds me of Saroop Ijaz's opinion from years back:
202975-SaroopIjazNew-1309877716-312-640x480.jpg

....A deep and unarticulated fear is the admission of the failure of a Pakistani identity to evolve. The Pakistani identity was originally supposed to be Muslims living in a tract of land with almost arbitrary lines being drawn by the likes of Sirs Radcliffe and Durand. The fall of Dhaka should have put an end to that, but curiously not only did it not, it also intensified the parochial identity. Balochistan is an example of enduring violence of genocidal proportions to homogenise the national identity...

The basic failure of the state is the stubbornness in recognising that national identities cannot be imposed from a top-down model. It is almost as irrational as religious leaders calling for a ‘return’ to not only Islamic values but peculiarly to the culture of the Arabian Desert. Well, the problem is many of us have never seen the culture of the Arabian Desert, and hence find the call for return diabolical...One of the most succinct definition of a nation was given by Stalin in Marxism and the National Question: “A nation is a historically constituted, stable community of people, formed on the basis of a common language, territory, economic life, and psychological make-up manifested in a common culture.” There are numerous nationalities in Pakistan as per this or any other definition. The state has to realise the only sustainable option is cherishing these distinct nationalities and not suppressing them, if the aim is to evolve even a semblance of a Pakistani identity.

Published in The Express Tribune, July 6th, 2011

How did you manage to accumulate 13,000 posts with close to no substance ?

aap nahi samjhoge..... me apke ek hath per soraj rakh don or dosre hath per chaand rakh don.. tab bhi nahi samjhoge....

We lack rationality and sense because hum apni nargisiat me hain .
We are one proud arrogant nation who keeps showing proud over history but donot dare to take any good step toward the better future of this nation .
Look at pdf, how many threads are creed to beat chest over muslim ruling india over 1000 years , how many people here show proud over their caste, race etc ...

So obviously once this 'nargisiat 'I gone .. we'll come to our senses.

It can be undone but your country will not exist anymore you moronic Bangodeshi spewing fassad here on Paksitani forum.

You picked the wrong person, I am not among the ones, moronic Bangladeshi, who spews fassad here. You need to classify different types of Bangladeshis.

And lol, dead animals attract the vultures. Is not it?

Back
Top Bottom