What's new

Why pakistan does not join NATO?

Are you joking ? Pakistan was in NATO i think in 1971 but no NATO helped Pakistan.

Why u join NATO ? And do you think they want Pakistan in there dirty politics ? DId you not listen to Germany president who had to resgin about his comment on miltary actions ?

Are you joking ? Pakistan was in NATO i think in 1971 but no NATO helped Pakistan.

Why u join NATO ? And do you think they want Pakistan in there dirty politics ? DId you not listen to Germany president who had to resgin about his comment on miltary actions ?

Pakistan was never part of NATO. You are talking about SEATO, CENTO or the American lobby we had joined and the close ties with Western countries pre-1971 war. When in need - nobody was there to help us out :tdown:

We should have a Muslim alliance, an alliance with Turkey, Iran, and the central Asian Turkic states (courtesy of SkyWalker;))! The Arabs can join when they get sane leaders!

Think of how strong we would become and formidable!:pakistan::Turkey:

Simple answer.......

What pakistan brings to the NATO table ? Nothing (No money, No weapons)

Why would NATO allows pakistan to join its alliance.

We should have a Muslim alliance, an alliance with Turkey, Iran, and the central Asian Turkic states (courtesy of SkyWalker;))! The Arabs can join when they get sane leaders!

this will bring the whole world(not muslim countries) vs muslim countries

It doesn't matter for Pakistan to join NATO or form anything like NATO of itself, Key word="Unity", think about it, if you can't even being on the same page on a defence forum...Look at Indians, how often they disagree with each other? i assume most of you experienced 1 against atleast a few if not 10 Indians in a argument. Why is that? :undecided:
"Unity" will be the path to success for any nation or NATO like formation

It doesn't matter for Pakistan to join NATO or form anything like NATO of itself, Key word="Unity", think about it, if you can't even being on the same page on a defence forum...Look at Indians, how often they disagree with each other? i assume most of you experienced 1 against atleast a few if not 10 Indians in a argument. Why is that? :undecided:
"Unity" will be the path to success for any nation or NATO like formation

and i always laugh when peoples say "Pakistan can form a nato like organisation to reunite the Muslim nation". A country who is not even united among themselves and its peoples are still strugling for its ideology and the purpose of its creation cannot unite the whole Muslim Ummah :disagree:

Visit this forum - you find peoples of Mars and Venus fighting for the purpose of creation of this country and you guyz are talking about Pakistan forming nato-like organisation between the Muslims?

What Muslim alliance are you talking about. All the leaders of muslim world have their money and property in US and EU. Brother as Pakistani we need to pick up right leadership when given an option through vote. Second we need to recover our economy and develop human resource. Forget about NATO, have good relations with everyone don't be a party, what we achieved as members of CETO and SENTO. At the hour of need we were abandoned, NATO are same people. Keep options open :coffee:.

If You (India) will be against muslim countries that doesn't means that whole world are against with us...
What i take from your views that India will against Muslim World when something like that appears..

and i always laugh when peoples say "Pakistan can form a nato like organisation to reunite the Muslim nation". A country who is not even united among themselves and its peoples are still strugling for its ideology and the purpose of its creation cannot unite the whole Muslim Ummah :disagree:

Visit this forum - you find peoples of Mars and Venus fighting for the purpose of creation of this country and you guyz are talking about Pakistan forming nato-like organisation between the Muslims?

I think pakistan, Iran, Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia and Central Asia can become a formidable block Just like NATO....
Pakistan should start planning to become a member of SCO Shanghai Corporation.....In next 20 years it will become a gr8 Alliance..

If You (India) will be against muslim countries that doesn't means that whole world are against with us...
What i take from your views that India will against Muslim World when something like that appears..

u need to google abt india.....,i think discussion was on the muslim alliance...

u need to google abt india.....,i think discussion was on the muslim alliance...

Dude what he means that by making a muslim alliance how you considered whole world to be against Muslim...

Your theory analyse that whole world is against NATO Does They????
Whole world against SCO does they???
whole world against Europe does they???
whole world against ASEAN does they???
Whole world against SAARC does they????
List continues....

Back
Top Bottom