What's new

West Invites Armenia To Join NATO;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oublious

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

Lets see how much the might fantasy army and ther drones will kick nato out of armenia :p: , acting though against Zangezor corridor but the same time aremnia is giving old fashion middle finger to Iron.

Russian are bleeding power and west is going to fill that power in armenia. Oooo mighty persians what is your next move?

west trying very hard to bleed russia but russia just keeps on bleeding but doesn't die.

west trying very hard to bleed russia but russia just keeps on bleeding but doesn't die.

lol

If you have interest to get Russian citizenship, you can join the war in Ukrain and get money. If that is not bleeding... :p:

Still a philosophical statement...:p:

lol

If you have interest to get Russian citizenship, you can join the war in Ukrain and get money. If that is not bleeding... :p:

Still a philosophical statement...:p:
not interested in russian citizenship or interested in western nato war. war is always for the elites, i dont get the oil money or gas money or any mineral money.

no this is not fake, they are going to join excercises next week with americans.This is the first steps of establishing...
Russia and Iran will determine Armenia's future, they will beat up Armenia b4 Armenia can enter NATO, mark my words. Armenia is just weak, seriously- cant do anything consequential or serious without support or validation from Iran or Russia. If Armenia joins NATO, for one Iran will just throw Armenia like a kebab to Azerbaijan, easyyyyyy, next question!

Why is this in the Iranian forum?

The West and NATO are things that Torks fetishise, leave them in your forums.

Wrong section?
The Iran-obsessed troll is trying to troll Iranians. I think the torkhe khar troll should find better ways to spend his time.

Russia and Iran will determine Armenia's future, they will beat up Armenia b4 Armenia can enter NATO, mark my words. Armenia is just weak, seriously- cant do anything consequential or serious without support or validation from Iran or Russia. If Armenia joins NATO, for one Iran will just throw Armenia like a kebab to Azerbaijan, easyyyyyy, next question!

If Armenia joins Nato, then Azerbaijan will not be able to touch them, Armenia will get full economical and military support from Usa/Europe.

And what can a tiny country like Armenia offer NATO? lol.

yeah like Israel is bombing your proxies in syria? :p:

And what can a tiny country like Armenia offer NATO? lol.

nothing, they can turn in to bitches of americans. West will use armenians against russia, when america is in armenia israel will get help from them:-). bad situation for persians...

Lets see how much the might fantasy army and ther drones will kick nato out of armenia :p: , acting though against Zangezor corridor but the same time aremnia is giving old fashion middle finger to Iron.

Russian are bleeding power and west is going to fill that power in armenia. Oooo mighty persians what is your next move?
Turkey should move and annex Armenia.

Why is this in the Iranian forum?

The West and NATO are things that Torks fetishise, leave them in your forums.

The Iran-obsessed troll is trying to troll Iranians. I think the torkhe khar troll should find better ways to spend his time.
If you have some courage then make a move against Azerbaijan. Then we’ll make kebab from you persian kebab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom