What's new

West Invites Armenia To Join NATO;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back to your watermelon cart, donkey scum
f u shia bastard

turkiye will smash this satanic mullah regime if they do something funny against azerbaijan. we dont wish for war but if there is a war we’ll wipe this pos for once and for all.

Another foreign policy disaster for the corrupt regime in Tehran. It is a no-win situation for them. Either way, they're losing.

pro-Western Armenia vs. pro-Western Azerbaijan

On top of that, the two most powerful nations in the region, Türkiye and Israel, are ready to intervene on behalf of Azerbaijan if Iran does some silly move. They might have differing motivation and objectives but, hey, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?

At this point, all you can do is lose.

Stronk Iran, stronk Persia.

If you have some courage then make a move against Azerbaijan. Then we’ll make kebab from you persian kebab.
Iran isn't exactly YPG/PKK and Artsakh. You'll find it a bit more difficult to start a war with the Persians.

f u shia bastard

turkiye will smash this satanic mullah regime if they do something funny against azerbaijan. we dont wish for war but if there is a war we’ll wipe this pos for once and for all.
How is it that you never wish for war,but always try to snatch something here and there?

Another foreign policy disaster for the corrupt regime in Tehran. It is a no-win situation for them. Either way, they're losing.

pro-Western Armenia vs. pro-Western Azerbaijan

On top of that, the two most powerful nations in the region, Türkiye and Israel, are ready to intervene on behalf of Azerbaijan if Iran does some silly move. They might have differing motivation and objectives but, hey, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?

At this point, all you can do is lose.

Stronk Iran, stronk Persia.
Man at this point it's not about stronk Persia. Because Russia is involved too. It's important for Russia to keep the base and influence in Armenia and for Iran to keep a road open that will connect them with Russia through Armenia. And also very important for them NOT to have a straight connection of Turkey-Naxicevan-Azerbaijan proper.

Last edited:
Iran isn't exactly YPG/PKK and Artsakh. You'll find it a bit more difficult to start a war with the Persians.

How is it that you never wish for war,but always try to snatch something here and there?

Man at this point it's not about stronk Persia. Because Russia is involved too. It's important for Russia to keep the base and influence in Armenia and for Iran to keep a road open that will connect them with Russia through Armenia. And also very important for them NOT to have a straight connection of Turkey-Naxicevan-Azerbaijan proper.
Your last sentence is wrong. The Russians literally don't care if Azerbaijan and Turkiye are connected by land. I'm not referring to online Russian racists but to the decision makers in the Kreml. In fact, I've even read that some intelligent people in Moscow argue that having a land connection with Turkiye via Azerbaijan can be beneficial for Russia in the long-term.

The situation is not as clear-cut as you might think. Exit your bubble, think outside your box.

Your last sentence is wrong. The Russians literally don't care if Azerbaijan and Turkiye are connected by land. I'm not referring to online Russian racists but to the decision makers in the Kreml. In fact, I've even read that some intelligent people in Moscow argue that having a land connection with Turkiye via Azerbaijan can be beneficial for Russia in the long-term.

The situation is not as clear-cut as you might think. Exit your bubble, think outside your box.
No I meant the Persians care,not the Russians.

If you have some courage then make a move against Azerbaijan. Then we’ll make kebab from you persian kebab.
WIth such a small military, why would it be hard for Iran to "make a move" against Azerbaijan the same way Turkey made a move against Iraq or Syria? Iran wont invade illegally like Turkey did, but Iran will invade if given the right justification for the right provocation, which Azerbaijan is afraid to give, especially after Iran moved alot of military equipment close to its border with Azerbaijan, ever since then, Azerbaijan has watched how it talks towards Iran, actually, Azerbaijan signed a gas deal with Iran after it saw how serious Iran was about protecting its border areas and Armenia's interests in its border areas. your country is a paper tiger, if it wasn't it wouldn't be in NATO, end of discussion ,stop trolling.

Last edited:

Lets see how much the might fantasy army and ther drones will kick nato out of armenia :p: , acting though against Zangezor corridor but the same time aremnia is giving old fashion middle finger to Iron.

Russian are bleeding power and west is going to fill that power in armenia. Oooo mighty persians what is your next move?
Armenia can do that and risk losing their country and their existance. Whenever Armenia gets sane enough they will come to the table and make defence pacts with Iran.

Turkey the bird is trying hard to join EU though and is a proud NATO member.

Lets see how much the might fantasy army and ther drones will kick nato out of armenia :p: , acting though against Zangezor corridor but the same time aremnia is giving old fashion middle finger to Iron.

Russian are bleeding power and west is going to fill that power in armenia. Oooo mighty persians what is your next move?

The president of Armenia did say that relying on Russia was a mistake

can someone explain why and how Ian supports Armenia ?

WIth such a small military, why would it be hard for Iran to "make a move" against Azerbaijan the same way Turkey made a move against Northern Iraq? Iran wont invade illegally like Turkey did, but Iran will invade if given the right justification, which Azerbaijan is afraid to give, especially after Iran moved alot of military equipment close to its border with Azerbaijan, ever since then, Azerbaijan has watched how it talks towards Iran, actually, Azerbaijan signed a gas deal with Iran after it saw how serious Iran was about protecting its border areas and Armenia's interests in its border areas. your country is a paper tiger, if it wasn't it wouldn't be in NATO, end of discussion ,stop trolling.
says the baldheaded nigerian mulla fan boy gtfo here man.

This is no jibe at my Iranian friends but listen honestly guys I recall me telling you guys a year ago that Armenia has tilted towards NATO and none of you believed me. Armenia has bet on NATO and Turkey. They will become another Georgia.

Turkey will make demarcation between Azerbaijan and Armenia both will join NATO and become allies this is what I said sometime ago.

Turkey and Armenia have normalized ties as of recent with border trade open etc etc.

This is Aliyev with the NATO president 2 years ago in Brussels NATO headquarters
4zca8lwyb6_01.JPG

Who said it is? there is a defence pact between the two brother countries if they touch them they touch us. Its simple as that it is not a rocketscience. Ofcourse Turkiye will not attack first it will only defence its ally Azerbaijan.
This is not snatching something here and there. Azerbaijans security is a matter of national security for Turkiye, it can’t be violated unless you want your asses to get kicked by Turks.
The Nakhcevan area will be cleared by Turkiye and there is nothing iran nor russia can do about it. Its a done deal.

Last edited:
f u shia bastard

Chill man because Azerbaijan is Shia too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom