What's new

Why Pakistan cannot say sorry to Bangladesh

Nah, these are the "Zee TV" generation of Pakistan. Kids who's parents planted them in front of Indian Cable TV on the day they were born, and they grew up watching Indian propaganda and beleiving it. There are literally Hundreds of thousands of "indian at heart" youth in Pakistan who know jask-shit but think they know all.
Alos the foreign carricurum they are taught in schools is writen abroad by a lobby who promotes Indian, atheist and anti Pakistan ideology via text books. this is that generation. They also think that creation of Pakistan is wrong and that Pakistan lost 1948 , 1965 and Kargil wars :lol:

It's waste of time, this moron Bilal/Billu always cherry picks something thats already cherry picked and thinks it is the 100% representation. He does same for India as well to suit whatever narrative/feelz he has at the moment.

Its same process how they arrived at 3 million number...oh here is one cherry pick atrocity?.....oh ok lets multiply it across the same rate (or more) for entire Pak military.

They do not have basic math or logic skills, its waste of time trying to convince them.

This Billu literally thought @DESERT FIGHTER was racist for pointing out an actor was from Karachi origin (when he was to play some Bangladeshi in a movie).

I want PDF Administration to apologize to PDF users for this thread.

Muh post countz!

The stupidity of my Bangladeshi friends is mind boggling here.

Let us all pretend that there never are any, and never were any massive natural disasters in Bangladesh. And that especially there wasn't a massive one in the year of 1970. Let us also pretend that there never was any poverty in Pakistan nor in Bangladesh,especially during a period between two wars.

Let us also pretend that in the midst of a civil war, one side went on raping and murdering 3 million people within a few weeks while the other side was praying night prayers all night and fasting and sleeping all day.

I say shame on such men who just stand around and watch their people being raped and murdered.

Pakistan is mess. World calls them terrorist. Who cares about their apology. Let us keep growing, and let them envy. Bangladesh and India will leave Pakistan so far behind that Paks will be fleeing for jobs to BD and IND. oh I forgot already, Paks artist begged and begging for roles in Hindu culture India. I thought bengalis of former EP were siding with the hindus and were traitors? Whos licking hindi masters for roles in bollywood? Lol

Shameless, highly denial and double standard is the deep root of all Pakistanis blood. But in the day of qiyamat you sins be out and you cant deny anything.

Nah, these are the "Zee TV" generation of Pakistan. Kids who's parents planted them in front of Indian Cable TV on the day they were born, and they grew up watching Indian propaganda and beleiving it. There are literally Hundreds of thousands of "indian at heart" youth in Pakistan who know jask-shit but think they know all.
Alos the foreign carricurum they are taught in schools is writen abroad by a lobby who promotes Indian, atheist and anti Pakistan ideology via text books. this is that generation. They also think that creation of Pakistan is wrong and that Pakistan lost 1948 , 1965 and Kargil wars :lol:

You know we all have a 'marketplace' of ideas. If someone is pushing a supposed 'wrong' idea or propaganda, then you need to counter it with a better idea and proof that your citizens can buy into.

People in a country need to be assured that their country is looking at long-term comfort and sustenance on principles of peace and harmony in the global arena (which are essential cornerstones of human existence) and need to be shown tacit proof that there are,

a) plans to achieve it, and
b) results are becoming evident based on those plans

That means concerted plans for and improvements and betterment in GDP, health, education, and in all KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) which are better than countries opposed to your principles. Right now, unfortunately - Pakistan is trailing both India and Bangladesh on these KPI's. Regardless of advances in weapons development.

You might ask me why a 'Bongali' is lecturing Pakistanis about this.

I wouldn't waste my breath (or keyboard strokes) if I did not care. I may have beef with Yahya Khan and ZA Bhutto. I have nothing against Pakistanis of this generation. They are my brothers and sisters.

Ultimately, when it boils down to basics - regardless of religious and lofty patriotic ideas, people need jobs and therefore - industrialization in order to stay in the country and not leave for the outside world in frustrated manner. Once you lose your top 10% of talent to the outside world for whatever reason, your fate as a country is sealed negatively and your situation devolves into more chaos where outside 'faida-uthane-waala' parties intervene to divide the spoils.

For me - the educated upper and upper middle class is all I care about dissappointing, because (right or wrong) these are the folks that are educated and talented enough to lead and run the country. Fact.

And I am not talking about the 'looter' class. Talking about intellectuals and technocrats who are not agents or 'dalals' of foreign governments.

This is and has been happening to smaller countries in the subcontinent much more than in East Asia, for example. Hence the chaos - due to dearth of bright, talented folks running administration from the top down. I'd say even with all progress happening in Bangladesh, the country is still coasting on 'neutral' gear, engaging and running on 'drive' mode will take some time.

Last edited:
I hereby apologize to Bangladeshi PDF users for hurting their sentiments.

Hopefully they will forgive Me and Lord Almighty as well.

I am Sorry

I'd say even with all progress happening in Bangladesh, the country is still coasting on 'neutral' gear, engaging and running on 'drive' mode will take some time.

Yeah quite some progress indeed. Create inflation for your feelz and start to starve majority of your people so much so that even BBS cannot cover/ignore it anymore:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/repo...ality-credibility.525379/page-3#post-10484932

Where did the benefits of economic growth disappear?

BBS income.jpg

https://opinion.bdnews24.com/2017/12/18/where-did-the-benefits-of-economic-growth-disappear/

M A Taslim
is a Professor of Economics of the Department of Economics, University of Dhaka, and a former Chairman of Bangladesh Tariff Commission and was a government negotiator at WTO talks.

I think most bongs here ignore the fact that most of their education system is being run by NGOs not to mention the economics scale these NGOs have .anyone know BRAC they literally run the whole Bangladesh they have their own stock markets the only thing these NGOs need are an army to take over bongladesh
And their cities are literal cancer i know many friends anf family to Bangladesh and literally got sick because of breathing the air there .
Most of thier top universities are also being run and funded by entities from outside the country and not mention the high ranking posts indians have in Bangladesh's educational institutions.

I think most bongs here ignore the fact that most of their education system is being run by NGOs not to mention the economics scale these NGOs have .anyone know BRAC they literally run the whole Bangladesh they have their own stock markets the only thing these NGOs need are an army to take over bongladesh
And their cities are literal cancer i know many friends anf family to Bangladesh and literally got sick because of breathing the air there .
Most of thier top universities are also being run and funded by entities from outside the country and not mention the high ranking posts indians have in Bangladesh's educational institutions.

Without speculating wild ideas - why don't you visit Bangladesh sometime?

Pollution might be true, but that happens in all developing nations - including China.

Grameen and BRAC also have programs in Pakistan - all they care about is enabling and helping poor and disadvantaged people (including women's empowerment - which has a tough environment to contend with in Pakistan).

Educating women will certainly pay dividends in Pakistan - as it did so well in Bangladesh.

Last edited:
I hereby apologize to Bangladeshi PDF users for hurting their sentiments.

Hopefully they will forgive Me and Lord Almighty as well.

I am Sorry
:cheers:
Thank you brother that you have realized your mistake. I suppose actually you have big heart, because only peoples with big heart can realize mistake and apologize.
You are forgiven atleast from me. May Allah bless you and be with you, and also may Pakistan be blessed and prosperous .
@El Sidd

:cheers:
Thank you brother that you have realized your mistake. I suppose actually you have big heart, because only peoples with big heart can realize mistake and apologize.
You are forgiven atleast from me. May Allah bless you and be with you, and also may Pakistan be blessed and prosperous .
@El Sidd

Thank You

What is the fuss all about, even kids get it. Now come and tell me these kids are Bengalis living in Pakistan.....

Small minority of kids raised on Bollywood trash. Most people still view B'Deshis as traitors and do not buy the victimhood BS.

Pakistan is mess. World calls them terrorist. Who cares about their apology. Let us keep growing, and let them envy. Bangladesh and India will leave Pakistan so far behind that Paks will be fleeing for jobs to BD and IND. oh I forgot already, Paks artist begged and begging for roles in Hindu culture India. I thought bengalis of former EP were siding with the hindus and were traitors? Whos licking hindi masters for roles in bollywood? Lol

Shameless, highly denial and double standard is the deep root of all Pakistanis blood. But in the day of qiyamat you sins be out and you cant deny anything.
You mean Bangladesh has its fair share of terrorists like the Australian attacks and Bangladesh is a shitty country.

We are not envious of your backward country.

Bangladesh is an unimportant country in world affairs.

Grow up and get lost.

Most Pakistanis are against Pakistani actors and actresses playing in Bollywood.

You should know that by now.

I am sorry

Back
Top Bottom