What's new

Why Pakistan cannot say sorry to Bangladesh

Ignore the Bangladeshi idiot.

He has the audacity to insult Pakistanis on a Pakistani forum. He should know better than that.

Pakistan is a far better country than Bangladesh could ever be.

I am Sorry that you have such hate for him.

Small minority of kids raised on Bollywood trash. Most people still view B'Deshis as traitors and do not buy the victimhood BS.

I get the fact that you personally need to promote hate toward B'deshis as traitors. But long term - logically speaking, 'نفرت' toward a nation of 160 million plus is pointless and does not benefit Pakistan.

I honestly believe most Bangladeshis are not even interested about asking forgiveness from Pakistan or crying about being victims in spite of loud proclamation from some trolls here at PDF. Why should they? Bangladesh as a nation is certainly not doing any worse economically or on any measure of success, such as health, education or poverty.

However the lessons as a group/nation they learnt fighting a civil war will not be forgotten from that event - which also concerns India to some extent.

I think people simply make too much of Hasina's anti-Pakistan proclamation/propaganda which is basically politics to ensure her survival as a PM.

I wonder how many Pakistanis share your 'traitor' view (or even care). When I visit my Pakistani friends and chat over a chilled glass of 'Pakola' (most of them are upper middle class folks from educated technocrat 'khandaans') all they talk about is how common our Bangladeshi heritage (religious as well as social) is with Pakistanis. I believe Bangladeshis share far more social commonalities with Pakistanis than with Indians. It is quite pronounced in expat communities in the UK and in the US.

There are quite a few married families in our social circle where either of the husband or wife happens to be Pakistani. No one bats an eyelash about it and no one cares. We go to the mosque together, the children from the families study at the same Islamic schools and celebrate/observe Eid, Ramadan, Shab-E-Barat and Shab-e-Meraj together. We even celebrate and get together during some of the musical performances.

At the end of the day we should celebrate our similarities - and not promote pointless division and hate.

Last edited:
I get the fact that you personally need to promote hate toward B'deshis as traitors. But long term - logically speaking, 'نفرت' toward a nation of 160 million plus is pointless and does not benefit Pakistan.

I think honestly believe most Bangladeshis are not even interested about asking forgiveness from Pakistan or crying about being victims in spite of loud proclamation from some trolls here at PDF. Why should they? Bangladesh as a nation is certainly not doing any worse economically or on any measure of success, such as health, education or poverty.

However the lessons as a group/nation they learnt fighting a civil war will not be forgotten from that event - which also concerns India to some extent.

I think people simply make too much of Hasina's anti-Pakistan proclamation/propaganda which is basically politics to ensure her survival as a PM.

I wonder how many Pakistanis share your 'traitor' view (or even care). When I visit my Pakistani friends and chat over a chilled glass of 'Pakola' (most of them are upper middle class folks from educated technocrat 'khandaans') all they talk about is how common our Bangladeshi heritage (religious as well as social) is with Pakistanis. I believe Bangladeshis share far more social commonalities with Pakistanis than with Indians. It is quite pronounced in expat communities in the UK and in the US.

There are quite a few married families in our social circle where either of the husband or wife happens to be Pakistani. No one bats an eyelash about it and no one cares. We go to the mosque together, the children study at the same Islamic schools and celebrate/observe Eid, Ramadan, Shab-E-Barat and Shab-e-Meraj together.

At the end of the day we should celebrate our similarities - and not promote pointless division and hate.
Exactly, Pakistanis see Bangladeshis as Muslim brothers.

But there are some idiots both in Pakistan and Bangladesh who want to create hate between Pakistan and Bangladesh.

I honestly believe most Bangladeshis are not even interested about asking forgiveness from Pakistan or crying about being victims in spite of loud proclamation from some trolls here at PDF. Why should they? Bangladesh as a nation is certainly not doing any worse economically or on any measure of success, such as health, education or poverty.

There are quite a few married families in our social circle where either of the husband or wife happens to be Pakistani. No one bats an eyelash about it and no one cares. We go to the mosque together, the children from the families study at the same Islamic schools and celebrate/observe Eid, Ramadan, Shab-E-Barat and Shab-e-Meraj together. We even celebrate and get together during some of the musical performances.

Alot Pakistanis view Bangladeshis as traitors for siding with India concerning the topic of 1971.

Besides that topic, nobody really cares about Bangladesh or 1971 or whatever. There's more bigger concerns for us. Meanwhile some of your people still dwell in the past like the OP.

As regards expat Pakistanis, there are similar instances of Pakistanis and Indians also being friendly to each other abroad. Doesn't really mean anything.

Last edited:
Alot Pakistanis view Bangladeshis as traitors for siding with India concerning the topic of 1971.

Besides that topic, nobody really cares about Bangladesh or 1971 or whatever. There's more bigger concerns for us. Meanwhile some of your people still dwell in the past like the OP.

As regards expat Pakistanis, there are simar instances of Pakistanis and Indians also being friendly to each other abroad. Doesn't really mean anything.

LOL.

BD did not "side" with India. It left when it's natural right to lead Pakistan was thwarted.

The only "traitors" have to be Pakistan as it refused to hand power to the natural rulers of Pakistan - BD.

World calls them terrorist. Who cares about their apology.

This guy wasn't Pakistani :lol:

https://m.aawsat.com/english/home/a...igrant-responsible-new-yorks-terrorist-attack

Who cares about their apology.
Apparently you guys do.

LOL.

BD did not "side" with India. It left when it's natural right to lead Pakistan was thwarted.

The only "traitors" have to be Pakistan as it refused to hand power to the natural rulers of Pakistan - BD.
That's because you aren't the natural rulers of Pakistan. Now get over it and stop begging us for our attention :lol:

But long term - logically speaking, 'نفرت' toward a nation of 160 million plus is pointless and does not benefit Pakistan.
1) the hate is coming from you guys who still dwell in the past

2) Bangladesh is of no significance to Pakistan from any angle.

The real problem of awami league guys is, they are so much in love with Pakistan that they forget Bangladesh.
This Awami supporters are pathetic, I am wondering if they have any other work than endless harping about 71 and Pakistan?
OK if even we assume that Pakistan killed 3 millions odd numbers miraculously, still where is the prove? Why the f.uck hasina don't launch an international investigation?
Let them find the proofs of of 3 million peoples ( with skeletons) or atleast 3 lakh that is Bengal murdered by Pakistani Army and razakars.
But where is this himmat of awami league? If any international investigation launch then hasina and her gang will be screwed up and such genocide claims will be a hoax that will be proved , so is this the reason that Awami thugs endlessly spoiling online sites and provoking 47 years old argument ?
If sensible BD Guys will.not protects such heinous act, I will lost respect to my own country fellows .
Damn damn damn, everytime visit this forum only in BD section such sh!t is posted and launch a flame, result is hate between two nation.
@ Pakistani brothers and sisters, please ignore such posts as this type of awami idiots don't represent Bangladesh. They are probably worthless and attention seekers, so post threads after threads I believe.
I am really really really fed Up with such topics. Everything should have its limit, but it looks that this topic never ends and all are because of endless BAL whine about 1971.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom