What's new

Why Pakistan Army is Quiet on Drone Attack

You misunderstood. It's not USA or China feeding Pakistanis but us the expats. These jageerdars have looted all the wealth and transferred it to offshore bank accounts
i was not saying that US , chian or GCC feeds pakistan lolzz pakistan produces more than twice it can consume but its those who control those lands and the nation they can never go against USA cause all there wealth , assets and famlies & (ritierment destinations) are in west and USA and its allies and disturbing USA means bye byue to all that now tell me can any i mean any past or present genral or ruler or top buerocrat or judge ect ect can take on USA and its allies and say them no ?

Complete your homework before lecturing us bro. Pakistan has been asking for Mullah Radio too...Why USA and Afghan forces is not doing anything against him? Cooperation goes both ways....!

Several TTPs leaders have been droned in Afghanistan by US, Inc Shahidullah Shahidullah and Sajna, to name 2. How many Taliban leaders have been handed over by Pak?

Whether US couldn't or didn't want to hand over Fazlullah is not the point, you want to keep your dignity you deal with your responsibilities.

Literacy rate is not that good in KPK but it is close to 60%.
Agreed.

But I cannot say the same about Balochistan
Disagree. Whilst massive rebuilding and inverstment is required (note not massive inflow of other ethnic groups as that will raise tensions) however because of the very, very small, sparse population of that province nothing major that might effect the integrity of the country will take place. The numbers ( about 7 million Baloch of which only some are open to insurgency) is insufficent to be more than local problem.

Hello All
lol Again fantasy , dreams , and wishes .
Did any body hear read history ??? did any body read war history ???? Please leave old days or past glories behind you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The time has change , and with it every thing. The war tether has change , eqm, planning , training , economics you name it every thing is changed.
Remember , Today Pakistan militarily and economically "Technology and Education" way behind USA , lol we even behind our Enemy India , That's the reality just face it.........
In that environment our Army is doing good job to put things together. And some fan boys want to fight USA LMAO
Now what's the way forward , can we let the things go as it is or we want change , do we want recognition on international level and also we want our enemies to fear us ?????
If yes then!!!!!
1 , Start building Economy , work on CPEC , start taking gold out form our Gold Mines
2 , Start educating peoples the youth , lol we need heavy truck drivers , workers working on ports , mechanics , etc we don't need all engineers or doctors or IT professionals , Train as much as we can send them abroad let them earn money and experience .
3 . Fence our borders with Afghanistan and IRAN , Stop all type of trespassing only allow proper visa holders to come into Pakistan.
4 , Please send all of Afghans Refuges back home ,,,,,, Please send them back enough is enough , let them build there country.
They have Govt in place and USA backing so yes send all of them back .

First take these basic steps build economy have a strong army and lot of money "gold" and then show eyes to world
Thank you all

Several TTPs leaders have been droned in Afghanistan by US, Inc Shahidullah Shahidullah and Sajna, to name 2. How many Taliban leaders have been handed over by Pak?

Whether US couldn't or didn't want to hand over Fazlullah is not the point, you want to keep your dignity you deal with your responsibilities.
Should I give you the list of Militants handed over by PA to USA since Musharaf era? Or will you do the search and save my time too..!

Agreed.

Disagree. Whilst massive rebuilding and inverstment is required (note not massive inflow of other ethnic groups as that will raise tensions) however because of the very, very small, sparse population of that province nothing major that might effect the integrity of the country will take place. The numbers ( about 7 million Baloch of which only some are open to insurgency) is insufficent to be more than local problem.
Agreed

• 1948 - partial victory but failed to achieve liberation of Kashmir
  • 1965 - a total failure. End result was a stalemate with both sides losing heavily and achieving nothing.
  • 1971 - Pakistan lost half its country in that war
  • 1984 - Pakistan lost Siachin
  • 1999 - Pakistan lost Kargil

All the policies of Pakistan are flop and failed . Political govt is only a puppet in our country . Way from start of operation gibralter , to 1965, to 1971, to siachin to kargil to operation OBL, to Mullah Omer to Mullah Akhtar, it is a clear disaster. Lets pray to Allah , the only way forward .

Very well said. There is asymmetrical power imbalance between US/Pakistan in favour of the former thus any dealing or powerplay will reflect that. The bargain you get is proportional to the leverage you have. US does not spend $600 billion on defence to purchase the same pulling power of $7 billion that Pakistan spends.

It's that simple really.

Ps. I can't very well buy a Suzuki Mehran and then expect to race against Ford Mustang.

where are they going to run? pakistanis will chase them, which ever country they go. sheikh imran mentioned they may go to florida or miami.
Hello All
lol Again fantasy , dreams , and wishes .
Did any body hear read history ??? did any body read war history ???? Please leave old days or past glories behind you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The time has change , and with it every thing. The war tether has change , eqm, planning , training , economics you name it every thing is changed.
Remember , Today Pakistan militarily and economically "Technology and Education" way behind USA , lol we even behind our Enemy India , That's the reality just face it.........
In that environment our Army is doing good job to put things together. And some fan boys want to fight USA LMAO
Now what's the way forward , can we let the things go as it is or we want change , do we want recognition on international level and also we want our enemies to fear us ?????
If yes then!!!!!
1 , Start building Economy , work on CPEC , start taking gold out form our Gold Mines
2 , Start educating peoples the youth , lol we need heavy truck drivers , workers working on ports , mechanics , etc we don't need all engineers or doctors or IT professionals , Train as much as we can send them abroad let them earn money and experience .
3 . Fence our borders with Afghanistan and IRAN , Stop all type of trespassing only allow proper visa holders to come into Pakistan.
4 , Please send all of Afghans Refuges back home ,,,,,, Please send them back enough is enough , let them build there country.
They have Govt in place and USA backing so yes send all of them back .

First take these basic steps build economy have a strong army and lot of money "gold" and then show eyes to world
Thank you all

we need stalin policy and stalin like leader. here a shock for some of you, zaid hamid does have that quality very inteligent he knows his stuff. he does his homework.

gold lolz you need to round up all the mining companies that in pak i promise there is gold stealing going on.

barter international trade = goods for goods, gold and silver for currency, but we can print our own paper currency and map out all our reasources and put people to work, pay them with paper then allow certain amount exchange for gold and silver currency. we just need to monitor usa cia is not tryng to print counterfeits and dump them in our backyard which will cause inflation.

bring all mahine tools and factories complete blueprints just like soviets did we go to china.

soviets did this stage 1 electricifcation under trotsky n lenin, stage 2 industrilization under stalin, under krushev space and rockets.

allow over sea paks to invest and protect them, and get training from them and know how too.

survival prepper is big thing, water filers, rain tank, solar, wind turbine , micro hydro turbine, multi fuel gnerators, biogas, grow food with long shelf life, etc.

remove all forign fiflth and distraction off tv and teach neccessitie not luxury and sharing. teach people to spend modestly like you dont need 50,000 grand jeep when you can buy good second hand for 10,000 grand and does better job.

we have too many shops or workers doing same job, we need variety and different type of skilled people and products.

Last edited:
Lets pray to Allah , the only way forward .
You need to run for Prime Minister slot. With that one shot policy agenda you might even win. Your solution would be force the entire country to pray five times and everything will be sorted .....

Fog of war.
It's not even confirmed yet as who was killed.l
Some report say it happened near Af / Pak border others say near Pak / Iran border.... some go as far as claiming that Iran gave him up by disclosing his identity and position to the Americans.
Although such topics give some false flaggers and other wannabes an opportunity to splash their brains out, however it's no secret that Pakistan is using a carrot and stick approach with the Taliban. We share a common border with Afghanistan, at present it's impossible to curtail the movement of these scum bags. the last thing we want is these animals take revenge on another soft target which they will without any remorse.
Many countries around the globe do activities in national interest.....JFK, Lady Diana, being prime examples while others indulge in staged managed exercises and even flare up the border just to divert attention....hence certain incidents tend to remain in shroud of mystery for obvious and best reasons.

Should I give you the list of Militants handed over by PA to USA since Musharaf era? Or will you do the search and save my time too..!

Bro I don't want to go off track, but there is a difference between militants and commanders. Baitullah, Hakimullah, Latifullah feared leaders of ttp killed / caught by US. You guys got caught with Mullah Omar and now Mansoor on home turf.

But my point is you don't get to tell US what to do (especially when they know how to pull your pants down on public) . So isn't it better to do what they ask? It's not angels they're asking you to target.

You need to run for Prime Minister slot. With that one shot policy agenda you might even win. Your solution would be force the entire country to pray five times and everything will be sorted .....
As a common man , i have no control over the policies of my establishment , i can only pray , i know if NS is replaced by IK or any other the policy is out of my input as a common Pakistani. Therefore the only option left for me is to pray that the establishment policies work well for the country . got my point?

a person who can't sacrifice can never become a muslim
Well why are you still alive? Why have you not "sacrificed" your life. Do that and I might follow you. Practice what you preach.

are you a muslim?
Yes. Are you?

are you afraid to die?
Yes and so are you. If not you would be dead by now fighting India in Kashmir.

do you love this life?
Yes just like you. I use the keyboard. You use the keyboard. Both of us know picking the gun might cost our lives. We both love life too much to pick the gun.

Very well said. There is asymmetrical power imbalance between US/Pakistan in favour of the former thus any dealing or powerplay will reflect that. The bargain you get is proportional to the leverage you have. US does not spend $600 billion on defence to purchase the same pulling power of $7 billion that Pakistan spends.

It's that simple really.

Ps. I can't very well buy a Suzuki Mehran and then expect to race against Ford Mustang.

Only you could say it in such plain terms, not a non-Pakistani like me. I'm a well wisher of Pakistan. A stable Pakistan is good for us all, but Pak people just don't want to face change.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom