What's new

Why Pakistan Army is Quiet on Drone Attack

No. And I don't care about Tipu. I have no idea how remotely Tipu has anything to do with Pakistan or it's people. If your quoting him because he was Muslim I can think of better "Muslim" warriors like Saladin.

Apparently Not. Cowardice is the new norm around here.

Well you certainly are a proven jackal or else you would have died a "lion's" death by now given the daily need for "lions" in Pakistan with all the enemies we have.

Name calling i see, well i wasnt the one asking everybody to sit quietly while americans continue to bomb Pakistan with impunity. Ohh wait that was you. The only jackal here is you my friend.

You may have not forgotten your history (if indeed you originally hail from Deccan) but ceratinly have failed to live like Tipu's example.

No I am not but since he fought the same People we are up against now and unlike you decided to to fight and die, the example is pretty much relevant in this case.

Good for you. At least you get to enjoy good food while you exhort others to die like Tipu.

The food is certainly tasty but rest assured Lahore is part of Pakistan. The reason i mentioned where i live was incase you think i too live abroad like you were saying to the other guy.

We have been immune to drone attacks news and very few people value human life in Pakistan anymore.

No. And I don't care about Tipu. I have no idea how remotely Tipu has anything to do with Pakistan or it's people. If your quoting him because he was Muslim I can think of better "Muslim" warriors like Saladin.

Well you certainly are a proven jackal or else you would have died a "lion's" death by now given the daily need for "lions" in Pakistan with all the enemies we have.

You may have not forgotten your history (if indeed you originally hail from Deccan) but ceratinly have failed to live like Tipu's example.

Good for you. At least you get to enjoy good food while you exhort others to die like Tipu.

National geographic has shown that the Jackals are brave---and when together steal the food off the Lions.

People,

It was not a drone strike---. It was a strike by a special warfare develoment group---aka--Devgru---.

Supposedly the agency was tasked to do it---they refused stating that it is not conducive for peace.

Pres' Obama over ruled their concern---and tasked the naval unit to carry out the mission.

No one wants Pakistan to engage the Americans militarily. We only want just a shred of truth for once. That why are American drones able to or authorize to enter Pakistanair space. And when they do enter and take targets out why do Pak military issue statements that our sovereignty has been violated.

But the military generals don't care that this act of theirs demoralizes the country and her people. Look at all these conspiracy theories flying around in this thread. No one knows the truth, we're kept in the dark and no one wants to hold the military leaders accountable.

Then they have the audacity to issue fake and hollow statements that our military is the best but in the end everyone throws the drone violating our sovereignty in our faces.
Americans have the permission to conduct such strikes in some parts of FATA. However, other provinces (including Balochistan) are off-limits. Mullah Mansoor was assassinated in Balochistan, therefore protests from Pakistani leadership.

This is what you get when the situation is all messed up and there is an internal power struggle. All army have to do/say in response CAN be that they are merely an institute of the government and can only do what they are asked too. In this case the gov of mute and so are they, there hands are tied. Now how RIGHT or WRONG this actually is a separate debate but one cannot deny that on paper this is a valid reason.

Back to what ACTUALLY might be the case is that, as i have always been of the view, the government is IN on all this. These attacks are with consent of Pakistan government and thus the Pakistan Army leadership. What is wrong is that these are not as CONTROLLED by Pak Military as they should/could have been. That would have been to our great advantage, specially related to Pakistan international image. Where and when they got out of our hand is anybody's guess. The fact is ONCE out of control, it was always going to regain that lost turf against US. To be honest, we really don't have any active/aggressive solution to this problem

HOWEVER, there is a second relevant problem here as well and there is an excellent solution to that as well, acceptable to all parties and beneficial for everyone involved.

That second problem is lack of transparency and will to come forth with truth. Pakistan government MUST announce there involvement in these attacks, in fact, must actually market them to let the world know what we are contributing to this war and what we are sacrificing here. It is all about diplomacy. You need to show your positive side as everyone else is busy looking at your flaws (and there sure are quite a lot of them there). We, the world is in a war against terrorism, our religion do not tolerates this so what shame is there in admitting that we are fighting the terrorists along side America. At least that will help us get rid of numerous acquisitions we face currently. Make it public knowledge that we are working with US to eliminate terrorists from the region together.

This approach, while good on paper will actually involve some sacrifices from both sides. We will need to be honest in our dealings with the Taliban and deal with all groups on equal basis, consider them all as evil as the other. US will need to do the same and in the process, both will be giving up on some assets. US will need to be equally proactive against TTP as they are against Taliban right now. If there have to be no good taliban bad taliban from our side there cant be any from there as well. The US will have to keep in check the growing anti-Pakistan elements in Afghanistan under foreign backing. We can then take out the terrorists on both side of border, working together. The question here is, WHY would THEY do all this when they can just carry one with there strikes as they want too. The answer to this is because we will convince them that this is in best interest of us all in the long term (which is true actually), let them know and make them believe by honest efforts and excellent diplomacy. Its not easy but it not impossible either. US are not having fun time in Afghan either and they know as well as anyone what they can achieve working together with Pakistan AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, AFGHANISTAN!!!! Dont forget those who are actually at the center of the all this mess.

We need to revise our Afghan policy. Do we believe in Afghanistan of 90s in which one powerful group fights and takes the control of Afghanistan. If that is the case then Taliban are best choice. Or we believe in Afghanistan of 2020s in which transition of power is happened through elections. Do Taliban believe in electoral process? i don't think. They make someone their 'ameer' who is ultimately the ruler of Afghanistan. Things won't work this way, you have to learn to respect other stakeholders in the country. If you are in majority you will obviously come into power.

So once the policy is made its easy to own or allow any drone attack on wanted people. In that case you can do coordinated operations for minimum or no collateral damage. Now you can tell the world that this is the road map and how we are doing it.

If still there is something out of control of military/govt., just shoot. Ask for explanation later and even apologize, but message would've been conveyed.

It is said that where there are dogs, angels of blessings don't come there. But here human have become dogs, how can angels of blessings come and help us like in Ghazwa e Badr?

Remember in Uhd and Hunain few companions of the Prophet P.B.U.H acted as greedy dogs so the angels left them and they faced humiliating defead.

Still the Prophet saved them and they acted better next time.
are you out of your bloody mind? you can not comment like this regarding companions of the Prophet SAW. every human can mistake but they also sacrificed a lot for the cause of islam. as mentioned in Quran all those who made mistake in Uhd were forgiven. show respect towards them or you will face the music in the next world.

Even the Holy Quran uses this analogy that those who act bad are like animals. I am talking in general to explain. I hope i have.

Will you come to the topic. Howmany social ills do you have, can you count?

Want to repeat Ghazwa e Badr!
bye. cant have further argument with you.

Fog of war.
It's not even confirmed yet as who was killed.l
Some report say it happened near Af / Pak border others say near Pak / Iran border.... some go as far as claiming that Iran gave him up by disclosing his identity and position to the Americans.
Although such topics give some false flaggers and other wannabes an opportunity to splash their brains out, however it's no secret that Pakistan is using a carrot and stick approach with the Taliban. We share a common border with Afghanistan, at present it's impossible to curtail the movement of these scum bags. the last thing we want is these animals take revenge on another soft target which they will without any remorse.
Many countries around the globe do activities in national interest.....JFK, Lady Diana, being prime examples while others indulge in staged managed exercises and even flare up the border just to divert attention....hence certain incidents tend to remain in shroud of mystery for obvious and best reasons.

BIG EGG ON YOUR SMUG FACE?

http://www.dawn.com/news/1261409/dna-test-confirms-mullah-mansours-death-in-us-drone-strike

ISLAMABAD: A spokesman of the Ministry of Interior on Sunday said it had been confirmed through DNA test that the second person killed in the US drone attack in Balochistan was former chief of Afghan Taliban, Mullah Akhtar Mansour.

“It is confirmed that Mullah Mansour was killed in the US drone strike in Noshki area of Balochistan,” interior ministry’s spokesperson said.

He said the confirmation was made after conducting a DNA test of Mullah Mansour’s body and matching it with the DNA of a close relative of Mullah Mansour — who had come to claim the body.

US ‘unclear’ whether drone targeted Mansour in Pakistan

that's why
and if its not enough

its Civilian Government's job to respond to such incidents. but sadly Panama leaks and Imran Khan is keeping the Nawaz league too busy to spare some time on the international relations and the affairs of the state

I hope you read this

http://www.dawn.com/news/1261409/dna-test-confirms-mullah-mansours-death-in-us-drone-strike

ISLAMABAD: A spokesman of the Ministry of Interior on Sunday said it had been confirmed through DNA test that the second person killed in the US drone attack in Balochistan was former chief of Afghan Taliban, Mullah Akhtar Mansour.

“It is confirmed that Mullah Mansour was killed in the US drone strike in Noshki area of Balochistan,” interior ministry’s spokesperson said.

He said the confirmation was made after conducting a DNA test of Mullah Mansour’s body and matching it with the DNA of a close relative of Mullah Mansour — who had come to claim the body.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom