What's new

Why Pakistan Army is Quiet on Drone Attack

At the point when they took on US they had USSR backing them. Get China to back you and then tango time. But you will find they will say "No".

Over 2 million Vietnamese mostly civilian dead. Ten of thousands of rapes. Saigon and other citiers turned into huge brothels. No thanks. I have family in Pakistan. I don't want them to go go through half of that. Dignity or no dignity. Maybe you will be fine in Switzerland. Not so the 195 million who already suffer from electricity outages and poverty. Stupidity and bravery are not the same thing.

This is somebodies daughter. Dignity?

dcb8209ca88694d8bcf4459074493b89

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
Agreed the cost is too high.
Then is there not a middle ground in which we keep our sovereignty while not going to war?

At the point when they took on US they had USSR backing them. Get China to back you and then tango time. But you will find they will say "No".

Over 2 million Vietnamese mostly civilian dead. Ten of thousands of rapes. Saigon and other citiers turned into huge brothels. No thanks. I have family in Pakistan. I don't want them to go go through half of that. Dignity or no dignity. Maybe you will be fine in Switzerland. Not so the 195 million who already suffer from electricity outages and poverty. Stupidity and bravery are not the same thing.

according to your this logic hazrat imam hussain should have surrendered to yazid and saved his and his family's life.was he stupid to stand up for sake of principle? a person who can't sacrifice can never become a muslim and he can never attain the ultimate glory in the next life.
let me ask you three questions
are you a muslim?
are you afraid to die?
do you love this life?
now i am sure majority of us will answer these questions in affirmative. if so then we make a perfect recipe for disaster as per authentic hadiths of the Prophet SAW. i am not at all saying to pick up a sword and go and fight against the enemies. the worldly means are important but as a muslim they are accessory not the basics.

please read history of ghawa e badr. ghazwa e ahzab and the ghazwa e hunain
No thanks. Mullah Omar of Taliban read it and look what happened to Afghanistan.

muslims won the first two despite of their poorly equipped army
It's 2016. Stop with your stupid delusions.If your young go get a world class education. Work hard. Be the best. Pay taxes. Build your country. Then when 195 milion of us do that watch nobody will dare do anything to Pakistan. Instead most Pakistan can't even count. Most Pakistani's don't even do proper hard work. Most Pakistani's pay no taxes. Result poor broken country. Before you get delusions of power. Build up Pakistan. quoting quotes does not get you anywhere. Ask Mullah Omar. I bet he could quote more than you.

Allah says in Quran that he will test the faithful through fear of hunger and enemy
Is Allah testing us by making America strong? If it is all grand design of Allah then shut up and relax. Enjoy the show. Let Allah do what Allah wishes. Allah knoweth the best. Everything will be fine. Inshallah.

Now go to sleep.

Last edited:
No thanks. Mullah Omar of Taliban read it and look what happened to Afghanistan.

It's 2016. Stop with your stupid delusions.If your young go get a world class education. Work hard. Be the best. Pay taxes. Build your country. Then when 195 milion of us do that watch nobody will dare do anything to Pakistan. Instead most Pakistan can't even count. Most Pakistani's don't even do proper hard work. Most Pakistani's pay no taxes. Result poor broken country. Before you get delusions of power. Build up Pakistan. quoting quotes does not get you anywhere. Ask Mullah Omar. I bet he could quote more than you.

Is Allah testing us by making America strong? If it is all grand design of Allah then shut up and relax. Enjoy the show. Let Allah do what Allah wishes. Allah knoweth the best. Everything will be fine. Inshallah.

Now go to sleep.
hatts off to you sir you are brave a very brave person to say that in Pakistan no offence just my regards to your fearless and practical approach ... cheers mate :tup:

I can't understand how sometimes something as obvious. As clear. As visible cannot be seen? Are people blind?

US military and US economy is far, far, far stronger than Pakistan. Pak does not have the option to say "No" to US. Pakistan is a poor Third World country that is in no position to collide with USA. It is relationship of unequals and this is what happens. Don't blame the army. Go build a world class economy. Go build a army over million strong. Go get navy with 500 warships. Go get 2,000 fourth generation fighters. Then talk.

But don't expect a Third World Army with puny budget to face off America. That is crazy. The only thing I can criticize the military is they should tell the truth to the public that we simply are not able to do this but I think Pakistani culture does not allow for humility.

Thus the only option left is when the armies weakness is exposed they pretend denial. That is why suddenly ISPR has gone to sleep.

@A-Team Your invaluable member here at PDF. Pak policy toward Afghanistan should be pragmatic, based on self interest and visionary. If the folllowing can be confirmed-

(i) That the present Afghan set up is here to stay.
(ii) That it enjoys reasonable support within the country including the Pashtuns
(iii) It has leadership with guts to think out of it's comfort zone

If all the above can be ticked than I would preferr Pak to give 100% support to Afghanistan. Build Af-Pak alliance something like Franco-German alliance after bittterly fought WW2. In fact the large Afghan population inside Pakistan could be turned into a asset by acting as the bridge between both countries. I would give them Pakistan citizenship. Pakistani Muslim migrants go to Christian white America and most get US citizenship within 5 years. These Afghan's have been in Pakistan now for over 30 years with many born inside Pakistan but they still are "refugees". It makes mockery of this joke called "Islamic state" for "Muslims".

The fact is we (both Pak and Afghan) need forward looking, visonary, pragmatic leadership to take us forward because what we have right now is not helping both. Maybe that is why we are in the mess we are and Europe is where it is.
So why Pak army keeps fighting with India that is a regional superpower? Why it fought the Soviet superpower in Afghanistan? Your comment makes no sense.

So why Pak army keeps fighting with India that is a regional superpower? Why it fought the Soviet superpower in Afghanistan? Your comment makes no sense.
salaam sirji im back good to see you sir :tup:

sir you stole my words (mere mu ki baat cheen li) but PA has kept the pot boiling with india ever since 1948 cause that is there only .... khair jane do you sir know what i mean cheers mate :coffee:

Now go to sleep.
shame on you if you are a muslim and if not then it's ok. bye .

I can't understand how sometimes something as obvious. As clear. As visible cannot be seen? Are people blind?

US military and US economy is far, far, far stronger than Pakistan. Pak does not have the option to say "No" to US. Pakistan is a poor Third World country that is in no position to collide with USA. It is relationship of unequals and this is what happens. Don't blame the army. Go build a world class economy. Go build a army over million strong. Go get navy with 500 warships. Go get 2,000 fourth generation fighters. Then talk.

But don't expect a Third World Army with puny budget to face off America. That is crazy. The only thing I can criticize the military is they should tell the truth to the public that we simply are not able to do this but I think Pakistani culture does not allow for humility.

Thus the only option left is when the armies weakness is exposed they pretend denial. That is why suddenly ISPR has gone to sleep.

@A-Team Your invaluable member here at PDF. Pak policy toward Afghanistan should be pragmatic, based on self interest and visionary. If the folllowing can be confirmed-

(i) That the present Afghan set up is here to stay.
(ii) That it enjoys reasonable support within the country including the Pashtuns
(iii) It has leadership with guts to think out of it's comfort zone

If all the above can be ticked than I would preferr Pak to give 100% support to Afghanistan. Build Af-Pak alliance something like Franco-German alliance after bittterly fought WW2. In fact the large Afghan population inside Pakistan could be turned into a asset by acting as the bridge between both countries. I would give them Pakistan citizenship. Pakistani Muslim migrants go to Christian white America and most get US citizenship within 5 years. These Afghan's have been in Pakistan now for over 30 years with many born inside Pakistan but they still are "refugees". It makes mockery of this joke called "Islamic state" for "Muslims".

The fact is we (both Pak and Afghan) need forward looking, visonary, pragmatic leadership to take us forward because what we have right now is not helping both. Maybe that is why we are in the mess we are and Europe is where it is.
Can not Pakistan make military alliances with other nations in order to fend off threats, if she herself if no match?

Please sir it is a request that stay on the topic and don't use this thread to spread personal hatred against PA. Raise valid questions which I am sure you have. Thanks
And We didn't "Lost" Wars with India. Nor India, Nor Pakistan win any war over each other except 71...!
Peace out..!
Pakistan lost all its wars with India. It's a useless army and a huge burden on the nation

Pakistan has only one enemy in the world,crush it, solve the old issues ,not create new issues.
In case of war with USA, Pakistan will fight war against USA on its own soil,we will kill one solder, they will destroy our cities.War is not the solution of the problems, When Pakistan will test ICBM then we will challenge far enemy.

Your points are valid, then should I assume that America will rape Pakistan again and again and we will allow them to rape us?... And keep in mind, KPK AND BALOCH people will further move away from Pakistan by thinking that Army allowed America to attack them..! Army is just repeating the same mistake of 1971...!

without permission
Very probable.

Agreed the cost is too high.
Welcome to the "Hall of Reality". The "Hall of Delusions" is full.

Then is there not a middle ground in which we keep our sovereignty while not going to war?
Is it possible. Just possible that what you observe is the middle ground? Middle ground charted by those in the know with all the conflicting tensions that we cannot entirely be acquainted with?

hatts off to you sir
Thank you. To get postive remark is enamouring. To get from Indian is doubly so knowing our rivalries that pull on us.

So why Pak army keeps fighting with India that is a regional superpower
Norweigian have you been smoking something strong up there near the ice cap to keep warm? USA and India are not quite comparable.

shame on you
Same to you. Now shove that up your own own posterior and then give me some iluminating quote. Like "I enjoyed that and can I have some more".

if you are a muslim
Yes. And are you a kaffir?

then it's ok
No it is not okay. Go get a brain for yourself please.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom