What's new

Why Pakistan Army is Quiet on Drone Attack

KPK AND BALOCH
KPK people are not stupid. Did you know there is some support for drone attacks in FATA within some groups. People are tired of the TTP.

If Pakistan cannot even defeat India, what is USA in comparison?
Sunshine where have you been. This is what I am saying. We can't even defeat India and we have some "Ghazawa" disciples teaching us how to take on USA.

Thank you. To get postive remark is enamouring. To get from Indian is doubly so knowing our rivalries that pull on us.

My pleasure sir but thing is Pakistanies are like a very emotional nation to say the least and the biggest crime was that they are /were kept like this by design and you know whay cheers mate :tup:

Agreed the cost is too high.
Then is there not a middle ground in which we keep our sovereignty while not going to war?

Yes there is a perfect middle ground that all stable nations follow.. When international pressure is asking you to act against criminals in your country then act against them. Afghan and US has been asking for heads of Taliban for years now, why didn't you guys act?

Your leaders risked your national dignity to save their criminal friends.

Please sir it is a request that stay on the topic and don't use this thread to spread personal hatred against PA. Raise valid questions which I am sure you have. Thanks
And We didn't "Lost" Wars with India. Nor India, Nor Pakistan win any war over each other except 71...!
Peace out..!
  • 1948 - partial victory but failed to achieve liberation of Kashmir
  • 1965 - a total failure. End result was a stalemate with both sides losing heavily and achieving nothing.
  • 1971 - Pakistan lost half its country in that war
  • 1984 - Pakistan lost Siachin
  • 1999 - Pakistan lost Kargil

Your points are valid, then should I assume that America will rape Pakistan again and again and we will allow them to rape us?... And keep in mind, KPK AND BALOCH people will further move away from Pakistan by thinking that Army allowed America to attack them..! Army is just repeating the same mistake of 1971...!

You have, in all your posts so far, finally analysed the thing you should have been concentrating on in the first place. I had raised this topic with @notorious_eagle about instability for Pakistan being increased in Baluchistan in order to impose costs on Pakistan and indirectly China. The same I have not started a thread on as it shall be derailed the moment my flags are seen and indeed had requested @notorious_eagle to think of this angle and do up something on this line if he could.

Seems it has started.

Maybe you could do the analysis ....?

Yes there is a perfect middle ground that all stable nations follow.. When international pressure is asking you to act against criminals in your country then act against them. Afghan and US has been asking for heads of Taliban for years now, why didn't you guys act?

Your leaders risked your national dignity to save their criminal friends.
Complete your homework before lecturing us bro. Pakistan has been asking for Mullah Radio too...Why USA and Afghan forces is not doing anything against him? Cooperation goes both ways....!

I can't understand how sometimes something as obvious. As clear. As visible cannot be seen? Are people blind?

US military and US economy is far, far, far stronger than Pakistan. Pak does not have the option to say "No" to US. Pakistan is a poor Third World country that is in no position to collide with USA. It is relationship of unequals and this is what happens. Don't blame the army. Go build a world class economy. Go build a army over million strong. Go get navy with 500 warships. Go get 2,000 fourth generation fighters. Then talk.

But don't expect a Third World Army with puny budget to face off America. That is crazy. The only thing I can criticize the military is they should tell the truth to the public that we simply are not able to do this but I think Pakistani culture does not allow for humility.

Thus the only option left is when the armies weakness is exposed they pretend denial. That is why suddenly ISPR has gone to sleep.

@A-Team Your invaluable member here at PDF. Pak policy toward Afghanistan should be pragmatic, based on self interest and visionary. If the folllowing can be confirmed-

(i) That the present Afghan set up is here to stay.
(ii) That it enjoys reasonable support within the country including the Pashtuns
(iii) It has leadership with guts to think out of it's comfort zone

If all the above can be ticked than I would preferr Pak to give 100% support to Afghanistan. Build Af-Pak alliance something like Franco-German alliance after bittterly fought WW2. In fact the large Afghan population inside Pakistan could be turned into a asset by acting as the bridge between both countries. I would give them Pakistan citizenship. Pakistani Muslim migrants go to Christian white America and most get US citizenship within 5 years. These Afghan's have been in Pakistan now for over 30 years with many born inside Pakistan but they still are "refugees". It makes mockery of this joke called "Islamic state" for "Muslims".

The fact is we (both Pak and Afghan) need forward looking, visonary, pragmatic leadership to take us forward because what we have right now is not helping both. Maybe that is why we are in the mess we are and Europe is where it is.
I agree with some of your views on Afghanistan though not on America.

America does have weakness =petro-dollar saudis oil fields burn it down. You gotta show that your wiling to take down eveyone if you are targeted.

The other option, is to tell saudis drop the dollar for oil (petro-dollar) otherwise if we go down you going down with us.we taking you all down.

ussr vs usa was false it was staged managed read professor antony sutton western technology and soviet economic development.

we have enemies outside and traitors inside.

Last edited:
We are not emotional but plainly stupid
wrong a stupid race cannot survive this long like Pakistan by using USA and Chaina and all GCC states and still bieng an neuclear power its your ruling elite which has kept pakistani nation like that by design good old hassan nisar explained it by giving an example of a jageerdar and his educated young son about his treatement to people living on his lands with keeping the chickens hungry and then feeding the occassionally and then again feeding them when they were fed properly rest you can specualte yourself

You have, in all your posts so far, finally analysed the thing you should have been concentrating on in the first place. I had raised this topic with @notorious_eagle about instability for Pakistan being increased in Baluchistan in order to impose costs on Pakistan and indirectly China. The same I have not started a thread on as it shall be derailed the moment my flags are seen and indeed had requested @notorious_eagle to think of this angle and do up something on this line if he could.

Seems it has started.

Maybe you could do the analysis ....?
I am not sure about KPK people that they will rebel against Pakistan. I have many friends from KPK serving in Army. Literacy rate is not that good in KPK but it is close to 60%. They have good share in wealth and other liberties. But I cannot say the same about Balochistan, Balochistan is the most backward province of Pakistan due to criminal negligence of both civil and military rulers. And if the situation does not improve I fear we are gradually losing that 44% part of our land.

wrong a stupid race cannot survive this long like Pakistan by using USA and Chaina and all GCC states and still bieng an neuclear power its your ruling elite which has kept pakistani nation like that by design good old hassan nisar explained it by giving an example of a jageerdar and his educated young son about his treatement to people living on his lands with keeping the chickens hungry and then feeding the occassionally and then again feeding them when they were fed properly rest you can specualte yourself
You misunderstood. It's not USA or China feeding Pakistanis but us the expats. These jageerdars have looted all the wealth and transferred it to offshore bank accounts

My pleasure sir but thing is Pakistanies are like a very emotional nation to say the least and the biggest crime was that they are /were kept like this by design and you know whay cheers mate :tup:
You Indians( with due respect) are the emotional ones.
images

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom