What's new

Why Pakistan Army is Quiet on Drone Attack

Impossible.
Possible. You said (below) and I agreed with you as "probable".

Maybe you guys forget that the US cant and doesnt do anything without permission from your government and or military
It is possible that Pakistan knew about this and in fact US recieved permission. We already know about the dones using Shamsi Airbase by US with Pakistan's permission in the recent past. At official level this was denied all along until Google images showed otherwise.

Image_said_to_be_Predator_drone_aircraft_at_Shamsi_Airbase_in_Pakistan_--_no_longer_available_on_Google_Earth..jpg

30_big.jpg

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamsi_Airfield

Looks like army has surrendered on Taliban's issue and they might be considering attack on sovereignty equally from both sides... whether it is existence of Taliban in Pakistan or Drone Strike from US....!
Pakistan Army is playing Neutral Role and focusing on much required developments within Pakistan such as eliminating corruption and PAK -CHINA Corridor...

Last edited:
You need to run for Prime Minister slot. With that one shot policy agenda you might even win. Your solution would be force the entire country to pray five times and everything will be sorted .....
Sir, you can't put logic in front of this guy... you just can't...
litman... "My family was killed by occupant forces... Ya Allah :("
litman... "I don't have money... Ya Allah :("
litman... "No food either... Ya Allah :("
limtan... "He's coming to kill me... Save me Allah :("

When Americans have decided to pin 26/11 on OBL, and started the war in Afghanistan, DID Pakistani Army resisted ?

In fact Musharraf joined hands with Americans.

Now Americans has decided to go after the rest of non-negotiating militants in Afghanistan.

Pakistan Army has no choice but to support U.S. whether they do it willingly or not, it doesn't make any difference to Uncle Sam.

To be very frank...Pakistani army does not have balls to shoot down such drones which comes into Pakistani territory without Pakistan's permission....(Matter of fact most of the countries in this world will be silent in this matter)

This is the unfortunate truth....

please read history of ghawa e badr. ghazwa e ahzab and the ghazwa e hunain. muslims won the first two despite of their poorly equipped army and were about to lose the third one despite of their superior army against the enemies.
Allah says in Quran that he will test the faithful through fear of hunger and enemy. so far we are failing that test badly.
To achieve this, first you have to be faithful muslim..but in Pakistan where are faithful muslims???? can you show me a single faithful muslim over here

iran has more balls, north korea too, even afghanistan taliban has balls,. shame it true shikh imran was right top establishment only cares about retirement pension to miami.

Why USA is not demanding th e Mullah's dead body for confirmation and to show the world.

Last time they dumb Osama dead body in sea,after confirmation.

so this shows the fake drone attack by USA.

Why USA is not demanding th e Mullah's dead body for confirmation and to show the world.

Last time they dumb Osama dead body in sea,after confirmation.

so this shows the fake drone attack by USA.

Just waiting to see if Mansoor will hold a press conference to announce that he is not only alive, but kicking. :woot:

USA don't even know the exact place of drone strike Pakistan or Afghanistan.
One would have to be a complete moron to believe that. Drones are controlled using military grade GPS. They know down to a few centimeters where the drone strike took place when they pressed the button to fire the hellfire missiles.

I am as much patriot person as any other Pakistani and you can see my love for Army in previous posts. But latest Drone strike by America and PA response is plain BS. This Policy of "Staying Quiet" when Pakistan Army's Arse* is on the line is getting ridiculous. America Killed a Terrorist on our soil. Why PAKISTAN ARMY Can't/didn't do it? Why every time Army seals its lips acting like nothing is in Army's Control and the institution is waiting like a good child for GOP Decision and FO statement while we all know that Foreign Policy of Pakistan is under Army's Control.

Point 1:Some people say that we got rid of a terrorist, let's celebrate it..Man why can't we do it? If we need America then why we even have a Army then? Is our Army is so incapable or coward? .

Point 2: There are some news circulating that the man who was killed wasn't really Mansoor. Now if Tomorrow America somehow thinks that "I am" a terrorist"(which obviously I am not) and kills me in a drone strike, whose duty then is to protect me? Why I am giving Tax? For Whom is Pakistan Army working for? Pakistan or America?

Point 3: There could be a possibility that informing PAKISTAN before strike was just a Political Statement from America. In this case, do Pakistan Army have balls to defend country against America?

This is just getting complex day by day. Why Army is keeping everyone in dark and behaving like she OWNS Pakistan. Just a few days ago Army gives a post to Afghanistan , Why? By Whose Permission?
I don't know what are the Generals smoking in GHQ. Army should be Accountable as much as people wants NS, IK, ZARDARI to be accountable.

@Horus @Windjammer @Arsalan @Rashid Mahmood @Oscar @HRK @Kaptaan

Pakistan Army is NOT the spokesperson of the Government of Pakistan. That is why. It is not her job to issue statement unless Army is involved in a joint operation or independent.

I have best Suggestion for Pakistani People and Army ..
here it goes ..

First Surrender your Nukes to US, on few conditions and I sure they will accept it .
1. US will established 3-4 Bases in Pakistan , in Different Cities posting some 80,000-100,000 Troops with Air bases .
2. Give us Conventional Weapons + Aid
3. Give US Air force Access to All of our Air Space and allow them to target anyone , anywhere they find Taliban or AQ or any other threat

now after that our issues will be solved . how ?
here it is , for some People who think that US is doing all this because Pakistan is Only Islamic Nuclear State, and its treat to Israel , so by Surrendering Nukes we will be free from that fear , US and Israel will not see as threat than ..with US troops presence + its fighter Indians will than not Attack Pakistan , so this Indian Issue is solved , The rest of Terrorism US can take care of them as they have Drone , and Technology for that ..

what Army should do ?

First they should reduce their Numbers to 300,000-400,000 Active Troops , rest must be sent home .. waste of Money . Cut of the budget from 8 Billion to just 3-4Billion $ , use the rest of that Money on Hospitals , Schools , Infrastructure , and Economy ..

now people will say we can not be B1tch of US , but are we not Already ? LOL
why not make it Official ? they got Air base back in 2000's , they intrude our Air Space , their Troops killed People in Pakistan , we take Aid from them , our Generals go and give Attendance to Pentagon , without US approval we can't have our PM or COAS , we can't survive without US and its AID , so lets make things easier ?

and after all Surrendering is nothing new for Pakistan and its army , we have Past experience for that .
Become cool my brother! Life is the name of tensions,will we surrender after only one accident? no,Pakistan will live up to doomsday.We will preserve Pakistan.The major issue of Pakistan is not USA,the major issue is enemy in neighbor,we should target them,we have no need of more enemies in the world because USA will use them against us,which will be the last act of neighbor enemy.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom