What's new

Why our textbooks should include Ranjit Singh

i think 1 Pak. Soldier = 5-10 Hindus part is deleted after 71'. Wait for time being, other corrections will also see the sun.

Dude , I read articles that even during Kargil war Pakistani soldiers were indoctrinated by their commanders that Hindus are coward and they will never dare assault the high points and so they are safe.

Can any Pakistani tell us what does the Pakistani high school text book say about struggle for independence from the British?What salient point and what historical figures does it cover?

Our text books include many events of british era and the fight for independence from them.

not true....he murdered 18,000 jainis in just one day just because one jain painter painted budha bowing down to mahavira...asoka was giving gold coins to everyone who would bring him dead jainis...
thanks Seneor i never knew that part

According to asoka movie (2001) ashoka was very cruel before accepting buddhism.

If you could see lectures within Pakistani universities, you might feel that yes. What the article presents does not reflect Pakistanis accurately.

Yes just like the common pakistani believes that there was no India before partition :lol:

Sorry the world disagrees with you there

Our text books include many events of british era and the fight for independence from them.
like what kindly explain im curios to know & learn from you seneors thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

not jainis actually...they were ajivikas which are considered to be contemporaries of jain religion
thanks seneor if possible kindly share more of such facts thanks again

like what kindly explain im curios to know & learn from you seneors thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

thanks seneor if possible kindly share more of such facts thanks again

Haven't you seen the movie?

If Pakistanis are shut out from information and education, why are there so many on this forum that have great knowledge about historic figures such as Ranjit Singh. This is one proof that the man that wrote this article is talking out of his backside.

Yes just like the common pakistani believes that there was no India before partition :lol:

Sorry the world disagrees with you there

There were kingdoms within India before the British, even your fellow South Indian members can enlighten you about the subject.

If Pakistanis are shut out from information and education, why are there so many on this forum that have great knowledge about historic figures such as Ranjit Singh. This is one proof that the man that wrote this article is talking out of his backside.

Internet........

Haven't you seen the movie?

dude since when people consider movies as source of knowledge....i have not seen that movie but did that movie show that asoka and his father bindusara belonged to ajivika religion which is now vanished(or it must have evolved to jainism)

Back
Top Bottom