What's new

Why our textbooks should include Ranjit Singh

relax guys my innocent post defending fellow hindu pakistanies made u all angry where is ur calm and cool behavour
and u can't give a good explanation why they acted that way even in u.s where law is on their side but offcours u ppl dont wanna answer or explain that coz all of u know it and now wanna twist the issues

TARIQ

who acted like what?
people in your little made up story?
do you think people will believe in your made up stories?
it takes a lot of hard work to gain credibility and you have lost yours completely...

Actually i saw the hindus how coward they r, i got my personnel experience while i was studying in the states. they acted so cowardly when someone would abuse their gf, sisters and i even saw indian girls bringing their arab boyfriends to teach the hindus lesson. i saw them not on one occasion it happened on many times hhhhh.

i might say the sikhs r brave in those days khalistan movement was going on and sikhs guys used to take so much advantage of the hidnu girls in front of their brothers, boyfriends and friends

sorry to share this here since u mentioned hindus in pakistan i thought i might give u what i saw in u.s, i lived little in pak didnot meet any hindu in pakistan while i was there

but even history tell us how this land was paradise for the invaders, aadmi wahi hi jata hay jahan bazoo khol ker log jaga dain waha nahi jatay jaha joota paray ( i hope u understand it )

TARIQ

Even I seen lot of coward muslims like Dawood ibrahim ,mulla muhammed omar ,osama binladen ,iiyas kashmiri ,Maulana Masood Azhar those are well known cowards in the world. Some people used to hide behind the woman , great warriors.

Another story hindus teaches their religion to muslims that is in US this I suppose to believe??? ok for argument I agree ur part , first try to understand any hindus can be muslim ,chirstian or Buddhist. But no one can be hindus ,it comes by birth( some foreigners adopted hindu religion but recognition is not upto the mark) . So teaching hindu lesson to ARAB is ur crap.

According to ur perspective terrorists org. is measure of bravery??? is it ? Naxals ,LTTE ,maoists belong to some states so that state people are brave? oh I forgot thats y ur country youths joined in madarssa employment program to explore their bravery. Bravo....

If girls(hindu/muslims) allowed some one to take advantage on her with consent/id ,nothing wrong in that .Have u knw abt muslim **** artists ,it depends upon persons nothing to do with religion.

Pakistan has been conquered by Maurya ,Gupta, Pala,kushan empire and they ruled for many centuries read history. Tell me one pakistan king ruled vast area of India. Pakistan always a headless chicken.

who acted like what?
people in your little made up story?
do you think people will believe in your made up stories?
it takes a lot of hard work to gain credibility and you have lost yours completely...
Seneor why are you trying to reasone with yhis guy hes a troll seems he had a REALLY bad expereacne from some hindu :cry::devil:(i think you know what i mean;)) let him have a mental orgasm by his sheikh chilli ki kahaniya just chill & have some fun:cheers::pop:

Even I seen lot of coward muslims like Dawood ibrahim ,mulla muhammed omar ,osama binladen ,iiyas kashmiri ,Maulana Masood Azhar those are well known cowards in the world. Some people used to hide behind the woman , great warriors.

Another story hindus teaches their religion to muslims that is in US this I suppose to believe??? ok for argument I agree ur part , first try to understand any hindus can be muslim ,chirstian or Buddhist. But no one can be hindus ,it comes by birth( some foreigners adopted hindu religion but recognition is not upto the mark) . So teaching hindu lesson to ARAB is ur crap.

According to ur perspective terrorists org. is measure of bravery??? is it ? Naxals ,LTTE ,moasist belong to some states so that state people are brave? oh I forgot thats y ur country youths joined in madarssa employment program to explore their bravery. Bravo....

If girls(hindu/muslims) allowed some one to take advantage on her with consent/id ,nothing wrong in that .Have u knw abt muslim **** artists ,it depends upon persons nothing to do with religion.

Pakistan has been conquered by Maurya Gupta, Pala,kushan empire and they for many centuries read history. Tell me one pakistan king ruled vast area of India. Pakistan always a headless chicken.
BOSS you are so..........?:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom