What's new

Why Modi wants Goa CM Manohar Parrikar as his Defence Minister

Right keep on thinking there is nothing wrong with Caste today? Dont get upset when the Dalits convert. Hindusim is perfect right.

I am a Hindu Dalit. Now come and face the sh!t, you really want to mess with me???? Get lost to your Abrahmic Religion before I make some derogatory remark about your GREEDY ANCESTORS WHO CONVERTED FOR FEW BUCKS OF BRITISH IMPERIAL POUNDS.

I am a Hindu Dalit. Now come and face the sh!t, you really want to mess with me???? Get lost to your Abrahmic Religion before I make some derogatory remark about your GREEDY ANCESTORS WHO CONVERTED FOR FEW BUCKS OF BRITISH IMPERIAL POUNDS.

Yea sure you are. So what? Dont get upset when Dalits, Hindus and whoever convert to whatever religion they CHOOSE. Got it. Face what shit? You? Mess with you on the internet? I'm not gay.

My greedy ancestors were white? I dont give a damn. If you are willing to defend their blanket statements on Indian Christains then you deserve to be told the reality of your own ppl. Selling and pimping your children and women for a few pieces of gold and a few bags of grain. Helping the British and Islamic kingdoms by selling out your own flesh and blood.

You re not a Hindu Dalit, YOU ARE A HINDU IDIOT>

You want to make comments and bring up points, then back it up with PROOF. Dont lie about it, to suit your agenda.

Cleaning Human Waste | Human Rights Watch

Manual Scavenging

Clean-up order

Some of the links may notbe credible to you...... for whatever reason but im sure frontline has some substance to it.

You have the nerve to complain about Muslims and Christians

BBC News - Three convicted over India nun rape

Last edited:

Is it not surprising that we Dalits love our religion so much, while every Padre, Mullah, and Secular beats out their chest about our suffering.

Yea sure you are. So what? Dont get upset when Dalits, Hindus and whoever convert to whatever religion they CHOOSE. Got it. Face what shit? You? Mess with you on the internet? I'm not gay.
My greedy ancestors were white? I dont give a damn. If you are willing to defend their blanket statements on Indian Christains then you deserve to be told the reality of your own ppl. Selling and pimping your children and women for a few pieces of gold and a few ags of grain.
You want to make comments and bring up points, then back it up with PROOF. Dont lie about it, to suit your agenda.

Your ancestors belongs to this category who sold their Moral, Culture, Children, Wives only for just few bucks.

We are Dhartiputra (Sons of Soil) we dont need to give proof to any one TO EARN BROWNY POINTS. THAT AWARD BELONGS TO "CONVERTED CHRISTIANS" & "CONVERTED MOMMADIANS".

We have our difficulties which from Saint Ravidas to Baba Saheb Ambaidkar faced with holding their face high, faced with other brother Hindus.

You lost all what you have by converting your faiths.

And yes the Truth bites.

Your ancestors belongs to this category who sold their Moral, Culture, Children, Wives only for just few bucks.

We are Dhartiputra (Sons of Soil) we dont need to give proof to any one TO EARN BROWNY POINTS. THAT AWARD BELONGS TO "CONVERTED CHRISTIANS" & "CONVERTED MOMMADIANS".

We have our difficulties which from Saint Ravidas to Baba Saheb Ambaidkar faced with holding their face high, faced with other brother Hindus.

You lost all what you have by converting your faiths.

And yes the Truth bites.

We are all sons of soil. I have lost nothing. I have gained much.I am able to see thru the BS. Ambedkar was a dalit and he converted. I suggest you read his book and his thoughts. It doesn't matter what religion you practice, follow the path to God.

Many have converted to Buddhism, yet you forget why.

Cleaning Human Waste | Human Rights Watch

Manual Scavenging

Clean-up order

Some of the links may notbe credible to you...... for whatever reason but im sure frontline has some substance to it.
You have the nerve to complain about Muslims and Christians
BBC News - Three convicted over India nun rape

IDIOTS ARE THE CLAN WHO CONVERTED FOR SOME MONEY.

You Faggot Scum do you know why 80% OF INDIA STILL "DEFECATES IN OPEN FIELDS" ??????

Ever thought about this MORON????????????????

LISTEN YOU FOOL BECAUSE RISHI SEERS OF HINDU INDIAN SOCIETY DO NOT WANT ANY ONE TO SCAVENGE.

FECES DECOMPOSES IN OPEN FIELD IN INDIAN CONDITION (ATMOSPHERIC HEAT AND MOISTURE) WITHIN A WEEKS TIME, LEAVING BEHIND MANURE IN THE FIELD.

BBC News - Three convicted over India nun rape YOU STILL WANT TO CONVERT POOR AND TRIBAL PEOPLE AND NOT EVEN WANT TO FACE ANY OPPOSITION.

WHY DON'T YOU PRACTICE THIS IS AFGHANISTAN AND PAKISTAN AND MIDDLE EAST AND FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

We are all sons of soil. I have lost nothing. I have gained much.I am able to see thru the BS. Ambedkar was a dalit and he converted. I suggest you read his book and his thoughts. It doesn't matter what religion you practice, follow the path to God.
Many have converted to Buddhism, yet you forget why.

In the End Baba Saheb himself opposed conversion to Buddhism. Hence Dalits do not got converted to Buddhism in large numbers. You got it fool?????

In the End Baba Saheb himself opposed conversion to Buddhism. Hence Dalits do not got converted to Buddhism in large numbers. You got it fool?????
LMAO .... these people who are accusing you of making generic statements will make generic statements themselves .... lol ...... And they don't even care about dalits .... that is just something for the sunday sermon to make them selves feel better. Just like Pakis repeat not India ,not India they repeat not Hindu, not-Hindu :P

Last edited:
Dont worry we wil contineu to lure and convert everyone till Hinduism stops HHAHAA
IDIOTS ARE THE CLAN WHO CONVERTED FOR SOME MONEY.

You Faggot Scum do you know why 80% OF INDIA STILL "DEFECATES IN OPEN FIELDS" ??????

Ever thought about this MORON????????????????

LISTEN YOU FOOL BECAUSE RISHI SEERS OF HINDU INDIAN SOCIETY DO NOT WANT ANY ONE TO SCAVENGE.

FECES DECOMPOSES IN OPEN FIELD IN INDIAN CONDITION (ATMOSPHERIC HEAT AND MOISTURE) WITHIN A WEEKS TIME, LEAVING BEHIND MANURE IN THE FIELD.

BBC News - Three convicted over India nun rape YOU STILL WANT TO CONVERT POOR AND TRIBAL PEOPLE AND NOT EVEN WANT TO FACE ANY OPPOSITION.

WHY DON'T YOU PRACTICE THIS IS AFGHANISTAN AND PAKISTAN AND MIDDLE EAST AND FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

Your father is the faggot scum. We are talking about India not elsewhere. Low....so we shitting int he field for manure LOL LOL LOL

@axisofevil

When i say that Christian preachers hate Brahmins, i meant this kind of drivel and senseless hatred.I meant that in general sense, not specific.

Kancha Ilaiah – Why I am not a Hindu | Dalit Nation - The Only Authentic Voice of Dalits

The author of the book from which this passage is lifted is a Christian ( probably opportunist) and is supported ,exclusively by Missionaries .

and this: rediff.com: The Rediff Interview/Dr Kancha Ilaiah

I agree 200%. I don't subscribe to such crap. Guys like that preacher are no good for India. He is a pos and I cant stand his type. The whole debate has been twisted from it was orginially. All religions have their flaws but dividing up Indians is going to f-k us over. We need to unify not divide.

I agree 200%. I don't subscribe to such crap. Guys like that preacher are no good for India. He is a pos and I cant stand his type. The whole debate has been twisted from it was orginially. All religions have their flaws but dividing up Indians is going to f-k us over. We need to unify not divide.
Very secular after calling him a "faggot scum " for "fielding manure"

Dont worry we wil contineu to lure and convert everyone till Hinduism stops HHAHAA
Your father is the faggot scum. We are talking about India not elsewhere. Low....so we shitting int he field for manure LOL LOL LOL

Bastard your father was also a faggot scum cleaning Sh!t of his Church going White Master.

Religion :hitwall:

As long as people put their religious beliefs infront of everything else... this country will NEVER develop. And history is going to prove it.

Yea right idiot.

Why Dr. Ambedkar renounced Hinduism?

Ambedkar’s final religious act was to embrace Buddhism. His work The Buddha and his Dhamma contains his own understanding and interpretation of Buddhism. We may say that Buddhism as expounded in this book is what Ambedkar embraced and recommended. In this book Ambedkar has tried to interpret Buddhism in a rationalistic manner. Ambedkar did not believe in the existence of god and soul. This is obvious from the reasons he has given for embracing Buddhism as well as from his interpretation of Buddhism in Buddha and His Dhamma. In Buddhism, as interpreted by Ambedkar, there is no place for god and soul. Further, according to Ambedkar, Buddha did not believe in rebirth, karma and moksha as traditionally conceived. Besides, Buddha rejected the varna vyavastha.

How Brahmins killed Buddhism in India? - Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Association for Education, Japan

Ambedkarites Vision

Dalit Buddhist movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

READ UP....

Back
Top Bottom