What's new

Why Modi wants Goa CM Manohar Parrikar as his Defence Minister

Both of them turns every thread into a religious discussing. :o::o:

Do you not think you have to go and teach the Chinese their history? Why waste your limited intelligence in other stuff?

Links and evidence retard. Back up your BS claims. Can you understand that.

Where are the links and evidence RETARD....stop chit chatting BS...and show me the proof to all your posts. Dont waste our breath and time.

I think you must be asking your mother also for links of your birth. Never seen such a link obsessed fool.

@axisofevil Did your parents not teach on how to speak to a woman ? or do you berate and insult people who simply disagree with you ? Or do you think sitting behind a computer and cursing people give you big balls ?

@axisofevil Did your parents not teach on how to speak to a woman ? or do you berate and insult people who simply disagree with you ? Or do you think sitting behind a computer and cursing people give you big balls ?

Oh, he did not figure me out to be a woman, so he can be excused on that issue.

True, bootlickers were there in every community, but no community was only made up of bootlickers as the Christian community of India.

Oh the concept of brotherhood is alive and kicking in Christianity, so Christian ummah exists. You just have to see across the globe Christian countries beating the Muslims countries down to pulp to know how strong the ummah is.
Nope..We are different..They are ethnically and culturally related to konkani and Marathi hindu populations....They are your property...
There is nothing called Christian ummah. We don't marry them or even have any contact..We are related to Malayali hindus and Muslims of Kerala.
We have our own unique separate churches,bishops,denominations etc etc...

Did you see their other posts? Next time you pick a side, choose wisely. And how do you the person on the other end is a femal and or even an India for that matter?

This has nothing to do with disagreement. This deals with blanket statements against entire communtiies. I suggest you re read the posts and understand a thing or two of what I have stated. Then take a closer look at their statements, then you will realize you are incorrect.

I think you must be asking your mother also for links of your birth. Never seen such a link obsessed fool.

Hun , you and your friend have asked for links and evidence for everything I posted a few pages back. Im asking you and him to provide proof. You have only provided two links on caste. Your friend has not provided anything.

Fool

Did you see their other posts? Next time you pick a side, choose wisely. And how do you the person on the other end is a femal and or even an India for that matter?

This has nothing to do with disagreement. This deals with blanket statements against entire communtiies. I suggest you re read the posts and understand a thing or two of what I have stated. Then take a closer look at their statements, then you will realize you are incorrect.

If you disagree then talk properly , stop with the childish personal attacks

Nope..We are different..They are ethnically and culturally related to konkani and Marathi hindu populations....They are your property...
There is nothing called Christian ummah. We don't marry them or even have any contact..We are related to Malayali hindus and Muslims of Kerala.
We have our own unique separate churches,bishops,denominations etc etc...

I do not know what you are going on and on about. Considering the number of mallus who are marrying out of the mallu community, where are you coming up with this angle of we do not marry this or that but we are related to Malayali Hindus.

If you disagree then talk properly , stop with the childish personal attacks

Why wont you ask them to stop? Why are you so quick to reply to me yet conveniently ignore their attacks? I made no personal attacks. I replied the same way they did.

I do not know what you are going on and on about. Considering the number of mallus who are marrying out of the mallu community, where are you coming up with this angle of we do not marry this or that but we are related to Malayali Hindus.

There is no angle fool. You brought up Indian Christians, the entire community.

@Indrani I have a Friendly advice for you.

Why are you in practice of arguing with SICULAR RETARDS?

Actually Ancistors and Predecessors of these SICULARS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR 1000 YEARS OF SLAVERY OF INDIA.

IF THEY GOT A CHANCE THEY WILL AGAIN MAKE INDIA A SLAVE. So was the past 10 years of Rule under Congress INDIA WAS AGAIN ON THE PATH OF SLAVERY.

Let them live in their Imaginary world don't chase them in wish to convert them into champions of Hinduism.

Back
Top Bottom