What's new

Why Modi wants Goa CM Manohar Parrikar as his Defence Minister

Nah you dont have enough knowledge when you clearly stated Indian Christians were against independence! Stop yapping away...you sound uneducated. You actually believe your BS. Caste the way it is portrayed and currently practiced is wrong. There is no way around it. Stop kidding yourself.

Indian Christians were British bootlickers. No amount of re-writing story will ever change this history. A person who does not know either Hinduism or Buddhism, commenting on both. Not surprising at all.

The point made was there were Muslims who worked with the Marathas under Shivaji. You clearly blind because you act as if no single Muslim has never fought against Foreigners and for Independence. Amazing how clueless you really are. You are a product of SHiv Sena ideology, that's your grasp is so limited.

I never said Muslims never worked for Shivaji. There are always a few exceptions here and there who defy the norm. Plus Hindu Kings never discriminated on basis of religion, that is a feature of Hinduism as well as Hindu society.

Indian Christians were British bootlickers. No amount of re-writing story will ever change this history. A person who does not know either Hinduism or Buddhism, commenting on both. Not surprising at all.

You cant even comprehed Buddhists stance on Caste idiot. Again, no amount of facts will ever change your views. The fact is a blanket statement like that means your have clue about India. The fact is caste is what it is TODAY. The British left 60 yrs ago. Tell us Indrani why is still messed up? You claim varnas were never like this and it was codified by the British, well what stopped you all these yrs from correcting it.

LOL Hindu kings never discriminated? LOL you foolish little fat girl......its clled war not utopia. Lets be pragmatic shall we? Every King is going to use the best resources they have regardless of religion. Muslims kings used Hindus especially brahmins as advisors.

Muslims worked for Shivaji. Saying its too few or little, means nothing. You cannot back up your false claims. I have not seen any links or evidence to back up anything you claim except the two links on caste. Now, get to work and provide us with links to back up claims to everything you are talking about.

You cant even comprehed Buddhists stance on Caste idiot. Again, no amount of facts will ever change your views. The fact is a blanket statement like that means your have clue about India. The fact is caste is what it is TODAY. The British left 60 yrs ago. Tell us Indrani why is still messed up? You claim varnas were never like this and it was codified by the British, well what stopped you all these yrs from correcting it.

Indrani is a so-called Dalit. When Indrani does not give two hoots to caste system, why is Padre axisofevil getting his knickers in a twist for castes in Hinduism.

Indrani is a so-called Dalit. When Indrani does not give two hoots to caste system, why is Padre axisofevil getting his knickers in a twist for castes in Hinduism.

So why is Indrani upset when Padre Axis convert Dalits? We have caste also according to you right? So be happy...

Bootlickers were there in every other community..Starting from the then kings,ministers to padres etc etc...
You only know about your surrounding goan or your Marathi Christianity..What a Portuguese converted Marathi/konkani Christians has do with Kerala Christians,except in religion...Marathi,konkani Christians are your own blood brothers..They had nothing to do with Kerala or Kerala Christians...Christianity is a religion,not a race or ethnicity. Moreover Christians don't believe in the ummah concept....

So why is Indrani upset when Padre Axis convert Dalits? We have caste also according to you right? So be happy...

Why the hell would Indrani be happy about padre Axis converting poor tribals and Dalits to silly Abrahamic faiths with its belief of sky daddy and man being a sinner since birth. Why should Dalits be the new fools to get into an inferior religion?

Bootlickers were there in every other community..Starting from the then kings,ministers to padres etc etc...
You only know about your surrounding goan or your Marathi Christianity..What a Portuguese converted Marathi/konkani Christians has do with Kerala Christians,except in religion...Marathi,konkani Christians are your own blood brothers..They had nothing to do with Kerala or Kerala Christians...Christianity is a religion,not a race or ethnicity. Moreover Christians don't believe in the ummah concept....

True, bootlickers were there in every community, but no community was only made up of bootlickers as the Christian community of India.

Oh the concept of brotherhood is alive and kicking in Christianity, so Christian ummah exists. You just have to see across the globe Christian countries beating the Muslims countries down to pulp to know how strong the ummah is.

Why the hell would Indrani be happy about padre Axis converting poor tribals and Dalits to silly Abrahamic faiths with its belief of sky daddy and man being a sinner since birth. Why should Dalits be the new fools to get into an inferior religion?

Links hun. Where are the links hun? I guess you ran out of solid evidence to back up your claims. Sorry RSS and Shiv Sena literature is not recognized here. Why do you complain when Dalits convert. Even the supposed caste issues you claim, their standard of living has gone thru the roof for them LOL! That;s why Vivekanda and other gurus were trying to correct Hinduism. That's why Ambedkar and many Dalits left Hindusim for Buddhism LOL

True, bootlickers were there in every community, but no community was only made up of bootlickers as the Christian community of India.

Oh the concept of brotherhood is alive and kicking in Christianity, so Christian ummah exists. You just have to see across the globe Christian countries beating the Muslims countries down to pulp to know how strong the ummah is.

LOL now every community has bootlickers? LOL Ummah? Evidence and linkg to back up your claims? I guess not..

Claiming its Portugals job to apologize will accomplish what? You have to place the fire, to make them move. Such tactics are used everywhere, everytime.

If you challenge ppl. Bring up the facts worldwide and use publicitiy. Base it on the facts, not fillled with BS.........it will challenge such nations and ppl to either accept their wrongs or make a desperate attempt. We may ot care, but its important to challenge their ways. Make them remember their ways, even if its superficial. Forget about the Portuguese gov't. GO STRAIGHT TO THE VATICAN. THe current pope is very flexible ad ha done a great deal to correct the mistakes of the past. Its in our favor ad the ball is in out court.

If I go to CHANGE.ORG and sumt this petition, can you and everyone sign to this and demand action?

No apology is coming, this petition is all useless. The apology will only come when it concerns their strategic or economic need, not through petitions. They always fear if they apologize for one thing, they would have to apologize for other things having a long list. If you don't know Portugal's government already showed reconciliation to Jews for persecuting them during Inquisition but they won't do it in case of India because of 1961 military action.

BTW can you tell me why are people discussing Goa Inquisition on this political thread.

Both of them turns every thread into a religious discussing. :o::o:

No apology is coming, this petition is all useless. The apology will only come when it concerns their strategic or economic need, not through petitions. They always fear if they apologize for one thing, they would have to apologize for other things having a long list. If you don't know Portugal's government already showed reconciliation to Jews for persecuting them during Inquisition but they won't do it in case of India because of 1961 military action.

BTW can you tell me why are people discussing Goa Inquisition on this political thread.

I ony brought it up as an example. Typical attitude...all talk no action. You wont know the futility of it unless you try it. I agree economics and strategy help, but you neglect a key point...which is humanity. This doesn't petition doesnt require nothing more than your vote. The more votes rom humanity can push this thru.

Like I said, if Portugal does not apologize then take it up with the Vatican. Apply a pressure where its hard for them to maneuver. it will put them in a predicament.

I brought it up as a point regarding another post. If we can talk about all BS garbage you brought up, then there should be no problem

Links hun. Where are the links hun? I guess you ran out of solid evidence to back up your claims. Sorry RSS and Shiv Sena literature is not recognized here. Why do you complain when Dalits convert. Even the supposed caste issues you claim, their standard of living has gone thru the roof for them LOL! That;s why Vivekanda and other gurus were trying to correct Hinduism. That's why Ambedkar and many Dalits left Hindusim for Buddhism LOL

What the hell are you blabbering about? What links you want? Some time before I thought you were in full possession of your mental faculties. Now I think I am just indulging a blabbering retard.

What the hell are you blabbering about? What links you want? Some time before I thought you were in full possession of your mental faculties. Now I think I am just indulging a blabbering retard.

Links and evidence retard. Back up your BS claims. Can you understand that.

Where are the links and evidence RETARD....stop chit chatting BS...and show me the proof to all your posts. Dont waste our breath and time.

Back
Top Bottom