What's new

Why Modi wants Goa CM Manohar Parrikar as his Defence Minister

Do you not think you have to go and teach the Chinese their history? Why waste your limited intelligence in other stuff?

I am doing it but Chinese are not replying to my comments. BTW how this thread turn into a Hindu vs Christian discussion.

There is no angle fool. You brought up Indian Christians, the entire community.

That is right, I brought up the entire community which is why I am wondering why abjktu introduced this ethnicity angle into the tale.

Why wont you ask them to stop? Why are you so quick to reply to me yet conveniently ignore their attacks?

Where did she make a personal attack ? I disagree with stereotyping an entire community but your language was really really bad .

@Indrani I have a Friendly advice for you.

Why are you in practice of arguing with SICULAR RETARDS?

Actually Ancistors and Predecessors of these SICULARS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR 1000 YEARS OF SLAVERY OF INDIA.

IF THEY GOT A CHANCE THEY WILL AGAIN MAKE INDIA A SLAVE. So was the past 10 years of Rule under Congress INDIA WAS AGAIN ON THE PATH OF SLAVERY.

Let them live in their Imaginary world don't chase them in wish to convert them into champions of Hinduism.

I know that. I am not chasing them to convert them, but bashing enough of them in a day gives a sort of perverse pleasure I guess. LOL.

I am doing it but Chinese are not replying to my comments. BTW how this thread turn into a Hindu vs Christian discussion.

How? Indrani and Sasharaman make blanket statements on how Indian Christians were against India's independence and did nothing.

I know that. I am not chasing them to convert them, but bashing enough of them in a day gives a sort of perverse pleasure I guess. LOL.

And that;s why you are a fool. When the facts are brought up, your type cant back up any links and evidence to counter it. Thanks, the pleasure I get from proving you dimwits is incredible. LOL

Last edited:

Oh, I do not remember exactly why it turned into a Hindu vs Christian thread. It is lost in antiquity.

@Indrani I have a Friendly advice for you.

Why are you in practice of arguing with SICULAR RETARDS?

Actually Ancistors and Predecessors of these SICULARS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR 1000 YEARS OF SLAVERY OF INDIA.

IF THEY GOT A CHANCE THEY WILL AGAIN MAKE INDIA A SLAVE. So was the past 10 years of Rule under Congress INDIA WAS AGAIN ON THE PATH OF SLAVERY.

Let them live in their Imaginary world don't chase them in wish to convert them into champions of Hinduism.

Right keep on thinking there is nothing wrong with Caste today? Dont get upset when the Dalits convert. Hindusim is perfect right.

I do not know what you are going on and on about. Considering the number of mallus who are marrying out of the mallu community, where are you coming up with this angle of we do not marry this or that but we are related to Malayali Hindus.
First of all,Goan or Marathi Christianity doesn't means whole Indian Christianity,its only a section...Outer caste or religious marriages among Malayali Christians are more with their own fellow Malayali hindus or Muslims...

Where did she make a personal attack ? I disagree with stereotyping an entire community but your language was really really bad .

Ask her? My language is not bad....I used the terms fool or retard. It was used against me as well. I tried to be very civil but there comes a time when enough is enough.

Back
Top Bottom