What's new

Why Modi wants Goa CM Manohar Parrikar as his Defence Minister

Bastard your father was also a faggot scum cleaning Sh!t of his Church going White Master.

LOL...sure buddy. You see I don;t care for religion. You and your type believe every little thing someone says. That's the Key difference....I cant think clearly. No buddy you and your kind were cleaning our toilets while we threw you a few scraps and f-ked your women.

Yea right idiot.
Why Dr. Ambedkar renounced Hinduism?
Ambedkar’s final religious act was to embrace Buddhism. His work The Buddha and his Dhamma contains his own understanding and interpretation of Buddhism. We may say that Buddhism as expounded in this book is what Ambedkar embraced and recommended. In this book Ambedkar has tried to interpret Buddhism in a rationalistic manner. Ambedkar did not believe in the existence of god and soul. This is obvious from the reasons he has given for embracing Buddhism as well as from his interpretation of Buddhism in Buddha and His Dhamma. In Buddhism, as interpreted by Ambedkar, there is no place for god and soul. Further, according to Ambedkar, Buddha did not believe in rebirth, karma and moksha as traditionally conceived. Besides, Buddha rejected the varna vyavastha.
How Brahmins killed Buddhism in India? - Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Association for Education, Japan
Ambedkarites Vision
Dalit Buddhist movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
READ UP....

You fool do you know Buddha himself telling how many births he has taken to become Bodhisatwa??????
What Buddhists Believe - Miraculous Power

Do you know Buddhists do have meditation for remembering previous birth??????
The Jivamala - A Buddhist Practice of Purification Dealing with Reincarnation
Past Life Regression/Meditation - NewBuddhist

What new in this ???? Every Crap Organization stands up to take credit of the name of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar.

JUST YOU WANT TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE NOW CONVERTED HENCE LIBERATED. SO YOU CAN POST WHAT EVER CRAP YOU WANT TO SATISFY YOUR REPRESSED IMPOVERISHED SOUL?????????

You fool do you know Buddha himself telling how many births he has taken to become Bodhisatwa??????
What Buddhists Believe - Miraculous Power

Do you know Buddhists do have meditation for remembering previous birth??????
The Jivamala - A Buddhist Practice of Purification Dealing with Reincarnation
Past Life Regression/Meditation - NewBuddhist

What new in this ???? Every Crap Organization stands up to take credit of the name of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar.

JUST YOU WANT TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE NOW CONVERTED HENCE LIBERATED. SO YOU CAN POST WHAT EVER CRAP YOU WANT TO SATISFY YOUR REPRESSED IMPOVERISHED SOUL?????????

Buddhist monk Lokanatha visited Ambedkar's residence at Dadar on 10 June 1936 and tried to persuade him to embrace Buddhism. Later in an interview to the press, Lokanatha said that Ambedkar was impressed with Buddhism and that his own ambition was to convert all Dalits to Buddhism.[8] In 1937, Lokanatha published a pamphlet Buddhism Will Make You Free, dedicated to the "Depressed Classes" of India from his press in Ceylon.

The point is many Dalits have converted to Buddhism from Hinduism fool. I just highlighted one passage. Read all the links then back to me.

LOL...sure buddy. You see I don;t care for religion. You and your type believe every little thing someone says. That's the Key difference....I cant think clearly. No buddy you and your kind were cleaning our toilets while we threw you a few scraps and f-ked your women.
This is not fair...You seems like just another braimwashed version of LordMarvan/Indrani....You peoples are doing lot more harm and bad name to their own religions than outsiders...
Dalit Christian converts are treated equally bad from other forward Christiansand Padres,especially in NI and Tamilnadu.There status is not much changed even after converting and are treated as badly as from other forward Christian section..So i don't think its a problem of Hinduism only...
First you should treat your own Dalit Christians as equal...Then you can talk about Dalit hindus..

This is not fair...You seems like just another braimwashed version of LordMarvan/Indrani....You peoples are doing lot more harm and bad name to their own religions than outsiders...
Dalit Christian converts are treated equally bad from other forward Christiansand Padres,especially in NI and Tamilnadu.There status is not much changed even after converting and are treated as badly as from other forward Christian section..So i don't think its a problem of Hinduism only...
First you should treat your own Dalit Christians as equal...Then you can talk about Dalit hindus..

Why do you assume I agree to everything stated? I dont even care for this debate and I dont even feel this way with regard to the statements I am making. I only want to see their heads pop off with anger.

With regard to any religion, I have stated mulitple times.....they all suck. I dont treat anyone inferior or superior...I simply treat them equal. Nothing to do with religion.Its just a way of life for me quite frankly.

You highlighted my statement yet ignore the statement I was responding to? Why? If you are going to call me out, then call them out for starting the issue in the first place. Folks don't like it because I know how to step on toes easily.

Buddhist monk Lokanatha visited Ambedkar's residence at Dadar on 10 June 1936 and tried to persuade him to embrace Buddhism. Later in an interview to the press, Lokanatha said that Ambedkar was impressed with Buddhism and that his own ambition was to convert all Dalits to Buddhism.[8] In 1937, Lokanatha published a pamphlet Buddhism Will Make You Free, dedicated to the "Depressed Classes" of India from his press in Ceylon.

The point is many Dalits have converted to Buddhism from Hinduism fool. I just highlighted one passage. Read all the links then back to me.

No but DEFENATELY LIKE YOU ARE THE VERY MUCH FOOOOOOL.

Others converted in Ignorance and by Coercion of Church and needs real enlightenment which Churches fools them not to attend.

No but DEFENATELY LIKE YOU ARE THE VERY MUCH FOOOOOOL.

Others converted in Ignorance and by Coercion of Church and needs real enlightenment which Churches fools them not to attend.

Yea sure....everyone who converts to any religion is ignorant. Keep on believing what you want. All I know is Ambadkar converted to Buddhism which proves my point. There was no coercion by any Church.

Can someone explain me who is this mohammad_ZALIL chap, and the crass language he is using doesn't any body notices it.

Yea sure....everyone who converts to any religion is ignorant. Keep on believing what you want. All I know is Ambadkar converted to Buddhism which proves my point. There was no coercion by any Church.

It is not about Baba Saheb it is about you and your converted clan you bastrad.

It is not about Baba Saheb it is about you and your converted clan you bastrad.

Sure toilet cleaner. That;s the problem with our type, you dont have the knowledge to understand and comprehend the facts. YOu stated Baba Saheb converted back to Hinduism LOL.....show me a link proving that bastard!!!!

Can someone explain me who is this mohammad_ZALIL chap, and the crass language he is using doesn't any body notices it.

Nobody cares for Raul AD...only when someone attacks Hinduism then they get riled up and conveniently who and what started this. Dont expect ppl to sit quietly. We can all step on toes easily.

Back
Top Bottom