What's new

Why Modi wants Goa CM Manohar Parrikar as his Defence Minister

Do not pretend to speak for others. Its a Pathetic and Cheap trick. :tdown: ............ but very much in line with your "secular" character. :sick:

I dont have to pretend. YOu have already spoken for Indirani right? Shows your character ....pathetic

Where is the links and evidence to all the BS claims you spewed? NOT A SINGLE ONE>>>>>CAE CLOSED> THIS DEBATE HAS won folks because such ppl cannot back up their lies and BS claims

You can read it all....once again the winner is me not these Indian hating mindless dummies

You are free to bark about Mumbai,thane,your marathi christian brothers or bal thackerey..
You don't know nothing about Kerala...So don't drag Kerala unnecessary with your idiocy,please FYI..Islam and Christianity religion in Kerala is very ancient and indigenous..
First mosque in India is 'Cheraman juma masjid(629AD) which is in kodungallur,KERALA...
First church in India is Mar thoma church(52AD.),which is also in palayur,KERALA..
SUFO...

I am Free to talk (only dogs like you bark) about ANYTHING I want. ........ This is not a Christian country where you can tell Hindus what to say and what not to say. :tdown:

You are the one dragging in kerala in ALL your topic since like a kupamanduk (forg in the well) that is all you know. :lol: ..... ... and and abusing Shiv Sena seems to be your modus operandi. Brainless troll.

Yea....I dont care if wa junior or senior. Im not bound by such logic, only the truth. You and others stood and did nothing when the comment on ALL INDIAN CHRISITIANS was made. So who is the real pig?

Who is the real racist and who has the f-ked up thoughts? I know better to think that al Hindu and all Christians thin this way, but you and your type don;t. You love to see India divided, not comprehending it only helps our enemies.

The only mission you won was showing how we continue to divide and conquer ourselves, never learn the from pat, never correct history, how our educational system is terrible, etc. Enjoy that success, because life as a toilet cleaner is rough. Im sure as more convert to whatever, there will more opportunities for your type.

SO NOW YOU WANT DARASINGH STUFF AS WAS LIKE IN ORRISA??????

I think you must be asking your mother also for links of your birth. Never seen such a link obsessed fool.

...... he won't belive you ............. he just wants "proof" :P ... of what ? never mind....he want some proof so that he can rest in peace. :lol:

I am Free to talk (only dogs like you bark) about ANYTHING I want. ........ This is not a Christian country where you can tell Hindus what to say and what not to say. :tdown:

You are the one dragging in kerala in ALL your topic since like a kupamanduk (forg in the well) that is all you know. :lol: ..... ... and and abusing Shiv Sena seems to be your modus operandi. Brainless troll.

You can talk all you want. But provide evidence and links to back up your claims. We can bring up any part of India because we are talking about the whole India

Good you remember that!!!! Good for you!!!

There so many instances of hindu violence. You can bring up whatever violent acts you want or need. I guess my tongue and voice must be more powerful when you have to use violence to subdue it. Good for you..

How? Indrani and Sasharaman make blanket statements on how Indian Christians were against India's independence and did nothing.

Again a stawman ? when did I say Indian christians were against India's independence ? :lol:

...... he won't belive you ............. he just wants "proof" :P ... of what ? never mind....he want some proof so that he can rest in peace. :lol:

You guys make so many comments and statements about events and occurences. Is it hard to provide links and evidence to back up such claims? It must be when the statements are false.

Im still waiting....how many pages have gone by...and you cant show any links to back up your BS. Tells us all alot, the sad state of your logic.

There so many instances of hindu violence. You can bring up whatever violent acts you want or need. I guess my tongue and voice must be more powerful when you have to use violence to subdue it. Good for you..

Your voice peaceful????? You tried to match a Bhangi in Abusing act!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom