What's new

Why Modi wants Goa CM Manohar Parrikar as his Defence Minister

Sure toilet cleaner. That;s the problem with our type, you dont have the knowledge to understand and comprehend the facts. YOu stated Baba Saheb converted back to Hinduism LOL.....show me a link proving that bastard!!!!

You Mother fu(ker why don't you go and clean sh!t of your white master? Why are you openly defecating on PDF??????

Nobody cares for Raul AD...only when someone attacks Hinduism then they get riled up and conveniently who and what started this. Dont expect ppl to sit quietly. We can all step on toes easily.

Come and suck my D!ck !!!!!

When you cannot counter on the Facts all starts Racist comments!!!

What???? Also got defeated in that also!!!!!!:cheesy::rofl:

You Mother fu(ker why don't you go and clean sh!t of your white master? Why are you openly defecating on PDF??????

Wash your potty mouth. Do you even know what a toothbrush is? Can you afford one? Did the Church and white masters show you how to use one or did you use a twig?

You and your kind wanna attack Indian Christians then I'll attack you. I can readily admit the faults and problems of Christianity but you cant admit to faults in Hinduism? Nah it doesn't work like that toilet cleaner. Facts are facts. provide proof and evidence.

Im open minded to debate and logic, why cant you be? Finding the faults in all of us, only allows all of us to grow stronger. But I guess you cant grasp that.

Come and suck my D!ck !!!!!

When you cannot counter on the Facts all starts Racist comments!!!

What???? Also got defeated in that also!!!!!!:cheesy::rofl:

Listen I didnt edit or delete my posts. Everyone can read all the pages and they will see who started and who ended this. Racism coming you LOL.

You don't have a dick, hijra.....bend over and take it in the butt. Go dance for some spare change.

Wash your potty mouth. Do you even know what a toothbrush is? Can you afford one? Did the Church and white masters who you how to use one or did you use a twig?

You and your kind wanna attack Indian Christians then I'll attack you. I can readily admit the faults and problems of Christianity but you cant admit to faults in Hinduism? Nah it doesn't work like that toilet cleaner. Facts are facts. provide proof and evidence.

Im open minded to debate and logic, why cant you be? Finding the faults in all of us, only allows all of us to grow stronger. But I guess you cant grasp that.

Listen you Di(k-less according to you people we born in Sh!t and die in Sh!t!!!!

I told you do not engage with me I will defecate in your mouth!!!! So how it tastes????

Listen I didnt edit or delete my posts. Everyone can read all the pages and they will see who started and who ended this. Racism coming you LOL.

You don't have a dick, hijra.....bend over and take it in the butt. Go dance for some spare change.

I will enter your mouth and come out from your behind. Would you like it ???????????

Listen you Di(k-less according to you people we born in Sh!t and die in Sh!t!!!!

I told you do not engage with me I will defecate in your mouth!!!! So how it tastes????

YOu clean toilets with no gloves. So tell me how it tastes when you eat your food with your hands?

Remember free your ppl from caste, otherwise you will be stuck in that occupation. Listen to Ambedkar, he was very educated.

I don;t have to show you anything. Your claims are made in the posts your created. I countered, asking you to provide proof and evidence using other sources besides my post. Got it, stupid? I am still waiting back 7 pages ago! Its obvious you can't back your BS, that;s why you keep spinning. I won;t reply back anymore UNLESS YOU PROVIDE PROOF AND EVIDENCE TO the claims you used. Check all your posts, you made many claims. Again Im WAITING. If you go on without providing proof, then it means you failed .....then goodbye

In short you have NOTHING you can quote. All this pretence for "proof" is just distraction to save you the embarrassment.

You will? Guess what? I already do, ask your sister about it.

Comon you Pig!!!

Do you know why I am confronting you????

Because you are a Senior Member here!!!!

And I wanted to show your reality to your friends on PDF!!!! How Racist and Dirty in Thoughts you are, And WHAT AVERAGE CRISTIAN THINKS!!!!!

And hehehehehehe:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: HOW SUCCESSFUL I AM!!!!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED :police:

In short you have NOTHING you can quote. All this pretence for "proof" is just distraction to save you the embarrassment.

No proof and evidence as usual.....Still waiting ofr links to prove your dumb posts. AND ALL I GET IS NOTHING>

MUST BE DIFFICUL TO PROVE BS RIGHT?

Its Portugal's government job to apologize for Goa's Inquisition and I don't believe getting an apology is any important for Indians. Moreover, Portuguese feel very butthurt about the 1961 military action and the way Portuguese language got wiped out of Goa and most of the Portuguese seems have no regard for Indian culture(Portuguese think Luso-Indian culture is the real culture of Goa, not that of Hindu majority), so there is no possibility, they will ever apologize for Goa inqusition . You are talking to Indrani and Sahasranama, you will never convince them to look outside of the box so better for you to ignore them. ;)

Do not pretend to speak for others. Its a Pathetic and Cheap trick. :tdown: ............ but very much in line with your "secular" character. :sick:

Religion :hitwall:

As long as people put their religious beliefs infront of everything else... this country will NEVER develop. And history is going to prove it.
True!! Only if Idiots will ever realise this fact!!

Comon you Pig!!!

Do you know why I am confronting you????

Because you are a Senior Member here!!!!

And I wanted to show your reality to your friends on PDF!!!! How Racist and Dirty in Thoughts you are, And WHAT AVERAGE CRISTIAN THINKS!!!!!

And hehehehehehe:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: HOW SUCCESSFUL I AM!!!!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED :police:

Yea....I dont care if wa junior or senior. Im not bound by such logic, only the truth. You and others stood and did nothing when the comment on ALL INDIAN CHRISITIANS was made. So who is the real pig?

Who is the real racist and who has the f-ked up thoughts? I know better to think that al Hindu and all Christians thin this way, but you and your type don;t. You love to see India divided, not comprehending it only helps our enemies.

The only mission you won was showing how we continue to divide and conquer ourselves, never learn the from pat, never correct history, how our educational system is terrible, etc. Enjoy that success, because life as a toilet cleaner is rough. Im sure as more convert to whatever, there will more opportunities for your type.

Back
Top Bottom