What's new

Why Modi wants Goa CM Manohar Parrikar as his Defence Minister

Why do you assume I agree to everything stated? I dont even care for this debate and I dont even feel this way with regard to the statements I am making. I only want to see their heads pop off with anger.

With regard to any religion, I have stated mulitple times.....they all suck. I dont treat anyone inferior or superior...I simply treat them equal. Nothing to do with religion.Its just a way of life for me quite frankly.

You highlighted my statement yet ignore the statement I was responding to? Why? If you are going to call me out, then call them out for starting the issue in the first place. Folks don't like it because I know how to step on toes easily.
Why are you generalizing Dalits then??..Are you still thinking that they are sweeping and cleaning toilets??..
Come to Kerala..They are living happily just like any other community and are very much part of our culture. No one treat or consider them as separate,they are my blood peoples. You could see them in every spheres of Kerala..Former Indian president K R Narayanan,Chief justice K G Balakrishnan were from the so called Malayali Dalit community of Kerala..,Don't you know that??..

I dont have to pretend. YOu have already spoken for Indirani right? Shows your character ....pathetic

I spoke for her when you were attacking her and she was not around to defend herself, so yes it does show my character. :lol:4

Unlike a lot of "secular" cowards who attacked me when they thought I was not around. LOL.

Where is the links and evidence to all the BS claims you spewed? NOT A SINGLE ONE>>>>>CAE CLOSED> THIS DEBATE HAS won folks because such ppl cannot back up their lies and BS claims

..back to asking for "proof" :lol:

You can read it all....once again the winner is me not these Indian hating mindless dummies

A self proclaimed winner. So how does it feel to award yourself the Oscar ? :lol:

I tried to match a Bhangi in abusing act? Wtf does that even mean? English plz

A converted Bhangi like you is trying to match a nonconverted Bhangi like me in abusing act!!!!

Just look at your previous posts!!!!

Why are you generalizing Dalits then??..Are you still thinking that they are sweeping and cleaning toilets??..
Come to Kerala..They are living happily just like any other community and are very much part of our culture. No one treat or consider them as separate,they are my blood peoples. You could see them in every spheres of Kerala..Former Indian president K R Narayanan,Chief justice K G Balakrishnan were from the so called Malayali Dalit community of Kerala..,Don't you know that??..

Of course. I think you do not understand my point in all this. You act as if everything they have stated is true when its far from it. So, I m using their same BS and giving it right back. No proof, no evidence, nothing.

Just forgive him!!! He is a converted Dalit!!! Hence he is frustrated to the hilt!!!

His comment shows how frustrated he is!!!!!

A converted Bhangi like you is trying to match a nonconverted Bhangi like me in abusing act!!!!

Just look at your previous posts!!!!

When he looses a argument he turns potty mouth :P

His gang of "secular" supporters then start attempting character assassination of anyone who disagrees with them. Its their standard practice.

Just forgive him!!! He is a converted Dalit!!! Hence he is frustrated to the hilt!!!

His comment shows how frustrated he is!!!!!

No toilet cleaner. I got tired of my life and converted. Life has been great ever since.

I am Free to talk (only dogs like you bark) about ANYTHING I want. ........ This is not a Christian country where you can tell Hindus what to say and what not to say. :tdown:

You are the one dragging in kerala in ALL your topic since like a kupamanduk (forg in the well) that is all you know. :lol: ..... ... and and abusing Shiv Sena seems to be your modus operandi. Brainless troll.
Actually Tum kaun hai??..
You have no rights to talk about Kerala..I am a native Kerala Malayali..SON of the soil..You are an outsider a paradesi..Take your religious shit somewhere else..

Of course. I think you do not understand my point in all this. You act as if everything they have stated is true when its far from it. So, I m using their same BS and giving it right back. No proof, no evidence, nothing.

What evidence you have got to save your @$$???

When he looses a argument he turns potty mouth :P

His gang of "secular" supporters then start attempting character assassination of anyone who disagrees with them. Its their standard practice.

Yet you and your kind cant still provide any links and evidence to prove your claims? Must be the standard practice of avoiding the truth when confronted with facts right? HAHA:wave:

Actually Tum kaun hai??..
You have no rights to talk about Kerala..I am a native Kerala Malayali..SON of the soil..You are an outsider a paradesi..Take your religious shit somewhere else..

Are you granting "rights" to people to talk about "kerala" and "Christianity" ? :lol: ....what is the proof you are a native kerala malayali ? ..... you could very well be a pakistani :coffee:

I spoke for her when you were attacking her and she was not around to defend herself, so yes it does show my character. :lol:4

Unlike a lot of "secular" cowards who attacked me when they thought I was not around. LOL.

I didn't attack anyone. I replied back to your BS comments. Its a forum ppl go and come back. What are scared because you say how false and stupid some of her posts are LMAO:azn:

..back to asking for "proof" :lol:

Debates are always back by proof unless this there are no facts :azn:

A self proclaimed winner. So how does it feel to award yourself the Oscar ? :lol:

Funny you neglect to see how I followed you steps. Ask yourself since you awarded it yourself first? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom