What's new

Why Modi wants Goa CM Manohar Parrikar as his Defence Minister

Listen dimwit. YOU cant comprehend and read all your posts? Did I ask you to prove you are a dalit? No
I asked you about Ambedkar converting back to hinduism which you stated LOL:whistle:

Why should Ambedkar need to convert back to Hinduism ?????? He belonged to Hinduism and latter started following another Dharmic religion called "Buddism".

Actually Dalits like you have the comprehending problems!!!!

They cannot accept the truth that Their Ancestors made mistake by selecting a wrong religion called Christianity.

They cannot accept it but feel it deep into their heart, what mistake they committed!!! And regret it every moment they live.

I already did quote. Go back and read, you conveniently ignored it. I just told you what to provide links and evidence for all your claims?

I cant be humilated if you cant provide us with proof and evidence for your claims.

NO you haven't :lol:

if you have why not show me where and use this as an opportunity to humiliate me :P ...I ask for the 7th time, quote me and tell me what 'claim' you want me to prove.

This @abjktu who $hits on SS and Marathi culture does not remember how Kerala muslims executed Kerala culture in style during the 1921 Malabar rebellion :rofl:
Let me quote the ruler of Malarbar .... The source is in the wiki:

Bet $hit like this won't happen in Maharashtra .
Won't happen??
Google-Mumbai riots..

Why should Ambedkar need to convert back to Hinduism ?????? He belonged to Hinduism and latter started following another Dharmic religion called "Buddism".

Actually Dalits like you have the comprehending problems!!!!

They cannot accept the truth that Their Ancestors made mistake by selecting a wrong religion called Christianity.

They cannot accept it but feel it deep into their heart, what mistake they committed!!! And regret it every moment they live.

If both religions there would no need to convert from hinduism to the other in the first place. Did you forget he was a Hindu?

It doesn't matter if they are Dharmic, they are still 2 different religions. Christianity, Islam, and Judaism share many points but they are each categorized as separte religions!

Looks like cant comprehend the difference:azn::disagree::agree:

LOL so one incident in Kerala in the span of 5000 YRS!!!!

Plz tell us how many times, muslims enslaved your region hahahahah
Correction one incident that was recorded .... not very different from ISIS you see ....

As far as muslim invasion of MH is concerned ..... We kicked their asses pretty good. check history.... at least the local converts did'nt activate their kill all kafirs pogrom.

LOL so one incident in Kerala in the span of 5000 YRS!!!!
Plz tell us how many times, muslims enslaved your region hahahahah

Probably because the Maratha's fought the muslim invasion and won most of the time to help retain Hinduism in India, expecially in south India. Their huge presence never let the muslim kingdoms reach kerala. Tipu was the only exception and the Marathas had a HUGE role in brining him down too.

Its funny how all the new members to PDF who joined in the past 3 months are the only ones engaging in Shiv Sena BS, dividing us up, putting down minorities, etc. Smells like a Pakistani operation LOL....no wonder this hasn't been shut down yet!

Siculirasim died with Congress only scums like you survives!!!

NO you haven't :lol:

if you have why not show me where and use this as an opportunity to humiliate me :P ...I ask for the 7th time, quote me and tell me what 'claim' you want me to prove.

I wont because I already asked you many times and if you're not willing to show evidence, I cant force you. The ball is in your court and its very simple. Just provide links and evidence to back your up claims from your posts. Take this time to do that, than I'll reply back with further proof to counter.

I wont because I already asked you many times and if you're not willing to show evidence, I cant force you. The ball is in your court and its very simple. Just provide links and evidence to back your up claims from your posts. Take this time to do that, than I'll reply back with further proof to counter.

In short you accept defeat :P ........... next time you feel compelled to drag in "caste" to define Hinduism, remember this debate. adios.

Probably because the Maratha's fought the muslim invasion and won most of the time to help retain Hinduism in India, expecially in south India. Their huge presence never let the muslim kingdoms reach kerala. Tipu was the only exception and the Marathas had a HUGE role in brining him down too.

Islam was already in Kerala. We were too strong for anybody. Tipu was beat multiple times by Pahzaai Raja, no help from Marathas. He did that by himself.

Muslims did conquer Hindu Kingdoms in your region. Shiavji only came about in the 17 century.

At the time of Shivaji's birth, the power in Deccan was shared by three Islamic sultanates: Bijapur, Ahmednagar, and Golconda. Shahaji often changed his loyalty between the Nizamshahi of Ahmadnagar, the Adilshah of Bijapur and the Mughals, but always kept his jagir (fiefdom) at Pune and his small army with hi

100,000 killed (mostly hindus) killed and forcibly converted in malabar(including women and children), temples burned and houses robbed vs. 900 people (575 muslims) and a few days of curfew ..... :rofl:

LOL nothing compared to your region. And the numbers are off. Any evidence to prove that?

LOL nothing compared to your region. And the numbers are off. Any evidence to prove that?
Wikipedia quotes the ruler of Malabar with historic source ... I cant post links ... similarly 900 is official govt figure.

If both religions there would no need to convert from hinduism to the other in the first place. Did you forget he was a Hindu?
It doesn't matter if they are Dharmic, they are still 2 different religions. Christianity, Islam, and Judaism share many points but they are each categorized as separte religions!
Looks like cant comprehend the difference:azn::disagree::agree:

You fool It does not matter if some one is Hindu, Buddhist or Jain in India!!!

But the converted clan like you are the real problem!!!! Who cannot survive with Dharmic religions!!!

And it is the real problem!!!

Difference between Dharmic religions and abrahimc onces is!!!

Dharmic religions go hand in hand.

But abrahimc once want TO KILL EACH OTHER!!!!

ABRAHMIC ONCE WANT TO KILL ALL RELIGION OTHER THEN ITSELF BE IT ABRAHMIC OR NON-ABRAHMIC!!!

NOW GOT THE DIFFERENCE????? YOU MORON???????

In short you accept defeat :P ........... next time you feel compelled to drag in "caste" to define Hinduism, remember this debate. adios.

I guess you cant back it up as usual. I asked for evidence and proof. REMEMBE THAT....dont think you can spew garbage without backing it up.

If you ever plan to post such claims, make there is a link and evidence to prove it, otherwise it will be considered BS and lies.

Back
Top Bottom