What's new

F-18, Predators & More | India-U.S. Set to Sign 'Historic' Defence Deals During PM Modi’s U.S. Visit

My dear neighbour.

The entire asiana subcontinent works that way and even in the west there are huge kickbacks on deals. Sad thing is in Indian pakistan the men in control care about money and nothing else. India is very much into bribes and kickbacks. Remember the bofors guns scandal as an example
You mean something like this...

That is our headache but things are being worked on.
what do you mean our headache? Im the one who is paying fking Taxes in Hundred thousand and you have the audacity to single me out !
Bulshhit it is working out - We cant even pay for basic import - keep your bloody nonsense wishes to yourself

Pakistan has time and again surprised the Indians and shut their loud blabbering mouths.

Pakistan has always surprised the Indians be it the Nuke Tests, Babur Cruise missile, Ababeel MIRV missile, Nasr Tactical nuclear missile, Burraq UCAV or Induction of J-10C.

Indians always had egg on their faces. :yahoo::yahoo:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Ok next surprise should be IMF loan .

Pakistan has time and again surprised the Indians and shut their loud blabbering mouths.

Pakistan has always surprised the Indians be it the Nuke Tests, Babur Cruise missile, Ababeel MIRV missile, Nasr Tactical nuclear missile, Burraq UCAV or Induction of J-10C.

Indians always had egg on their faces. :yahoo::yahoo:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Yeah what about your dear American friends who are encouraging the Indians to buy their drones and fighters? 🤔 Should we give them a free pass? Are the Americans doing this because they love Pakistanis so much?

Yeah what about your dear American friends who are encouraging the Indians to buy their drones and fighters? 🤔 Should we give them a free pass? Are the Americans doing this because they love Pakistanis so much?

Americans are offering obsolete tech to the Indians.

US gave us F-16 in the 1980s while they are being offered only now to the Indians 30 years later.

We have replaced F-16s with superior J-10C and Indians will be stuck with the obsolete F-16s to fight our J-10Cs

US gave us F-16 in the 1980s while they are being offered only now to the Indians 30 years later.

We have replaced F-16s with superior J-10C and Indians will be stuck with the obsolete F-16s to fight our J-10Cs

Who says that India will get F-16s? The Indians already acquired Rafale and they have blatantly ignored US advice to buy special Indian tailored F-16s.

You know what your general Bajwa has revealed? Pakistan is not offered US made fighters and hence has to purchase Chinese made fighters. That is your military ruler taking a dig at ally China whilst you are glorifying the J-10.

what do you mean our headache? Im the one who is paying fking Taxes in Hundred thousand and you have the audacity to single me out !
Bulshhit it is working out - We cant even pay for basic import - keep your bloody nonsense wishes to yourself
These are not wishes. Not my wish but when it comes to drones already answer in the works and some already done.

Majeed.....nap time

That is our headache but things are being worked on.
Praying it is in this generation somehow....

These are not wishes. Not my wish but when it comes to drones already answer in the works and some already done.
so now from Sea sultans it is drone- Seriously havent you learnt anything thius past decacde - youre quite an old member

so now from Sea sultans it is drone- Seriously havent you learnt anything thius past decacde - youre quite an old member
Few Sea Sultans are already under work I mean not just bought but under work. Drones also under work. You really think if Air Force and Army will get three different drone types of Navy would stay behind?

Few Sea Sultans are already under work I mean not just bought but under work. Drones also under work. You really think if Air Force and Army will get three different drone types of Navy would stay behind?
no I I think due to the current econoimic crisis perpetuated by Military generals none of them will get anything - so enough with pure bullshit

Pakistan is not offered US made fighters and hence has to purchase Chinese made fighters
Another reason being India controlling the supply chains of American aerospace giants who source $1 billion in parts, structures and components from India anually. Afaik currently India is the only country in the world which produces wings for the F-16.

Same for almost all major American aircrafts be it C-130, T-7A, Chinook, Apache, MH-60 etc etc.
Which makes aircraft sales to Pakistan impossible.

Another reason being India controlling the supply chains of American aerospace giants who source $1 billion in parts, structures and components from India anually. Afaik currently India is the only country in the world which produces wings for the F-16.

Same for almost all major American aircrafts be it C-130, T-7A, Chinook, Apache, MH-60 etc etc.

The generals are still relentlessy pleading for US aircraft.

Pakistan is buying and inducting superior equipment like J-10C from China and TF KAAN from Turkiye.

We do not want cheap low quality stuff from India.

India = Low quality cheap stuff

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom