What's new

Why is Iran so anti isreal?

Atanz, that's the question Iranians keep asking themselves night and day :lol:
Ironically, we have saved Jews in periods of history, probably we have helped them more than anyone else historic wise.

Iranians are not anti-Israel, the mullahs are. They need a tool to keep whole country together and united. And I am not sure if Israelis understand this. Becuase if they did, they would stop talking about "air strikes against Iran" and let the people of Iran do the work. If Israelis hadn't followed such politics against Iran, Arap Spring would have already visited Iran, too.
You have no idea what is going on in Iran.
Most of Iranians are pissed of seeing their scientists are killed by Israel.Iranians may like Ameicans (their people not the government),but I'm telling you,they don't have any love for Israel.
Iran had its spring,34 years ago,before Arabs know what are revolutions.
We will decide who rule the country ourselves,and I'm telling you,the moment majority of Iranian oppose current govenment,it's gone.

You have no idea what is going on in Iran.
Most of Iranians are pissed of seeing their scientists are killed by Israel.Iranians may like Ameicans (their people not the government),but I'm telling you,they don't have any love for Israel.
Iran had its spring,34 years ago,before Arabs know what are revolutions.
We will decide who rule the country ourselves,and I'm telling you,the moment majority of Iranian oppose current govenment,it's gone.

Oh please. Iranians consider Israel a potential ally in the age old war against Arabs. The scientists were killed AFTER Iran supported Palestenian terrorists, and thus became fair game. A lot of Iranians actually kind of hope Iran gets attacked so the brutal regime is removed and things can return to how they were the the shah whas there.

Oh please. Iranians consider Israel a potential ally in the age old war against Arabs. The scientists were killed AFTER Iran supported Palestenian terrorists, and thus became fair game. A lot of Iranians actually kind of hope Iran gets attacked so the brutal regime is removed and things can return to how they were the the shah whas there.

That's your latest hallucination?

Sitting in Canada spitting your dreams about what Iranians really think.Sure you are right.:lol:

I think you're joking. ;) Anyway I suggest you to really do discuss with some Iranians from opposition groups to get what exactly they want. And, you may want to have a look on the people of our neighbours which US has invaded their country and see what they think and feel about US after being invaded, despite all of the aids and helps US has sent to them to develop their country, and the fact that before being invaded their people were not anti-US at the level Iranians.

HUH ?! WTF are you talking about ?
:usflag:

What's your obsession with putting a US flag at the end of your all messages? :D It's cool though, I mean I like it, but why do you keep doing that? :D Is there a reason?

A brainwashed westernized Pakistani from Germany. Cool.

hahah..

Come'on,, you are a Turk and in the Netherland,,right? Turkey has even diplomatic relations with Israel and defence agreements,, you cant accuse me of this,,, a fellow Pakistani can maybe express his outrage on me by passing this judgement on me,, but not you ... :cheers:

Everyone no trolling before you get a warning message from moderator.........lol

Everyone no trolling before you get a warning message from moderator.........lol

No one's trolling, and this thread is going fine so far without insulting or off-topic posts. Little deviation is seen :D And also, a warning is of no value. I mean it has no negative points, and it gets expired soon :lol:
Infractions have negative points and if you collect 3 points you'll get banned for 7 days, and if the negative points were higher, you would get banned for more days. But warnings are really harmless xD

Well.. so we can conclude from this thread that Iranains are more Anti Arab than they are Anti Israel.

Its amazing to see Iran accuse Arab as servant of Israel and Arab accuse Iran being servant of Israel and Israel is annoyed by both of them. :undecided:

I am not too sure if the word "terrorist" fits with the label "Palestinian". Let us look at a hypothetical - A cult of Rastafaraians declare that their scripture states that land of Zion was promised to them by Ja. It so happens that Zion is identified by Ja is modern day Canada.

Hordes of Rasta descend on Canada and with help of China which is the foremost power on earth take over, subjugate and evict the Canadian's. As a result most Canadian's become refugees living in neighbouring countries including USA. Rest of the Canadians are squeezed into tiny Nova Scotia. A new state of Rastas comes into existance called Rastaland and invites Rastas from Jamiaca to Africa to settle in the Ja 'promised land'.

Question for you. What would most Canadians do?

1. Fight back with everything to get their land back.
2. Accept Rastaland and just become friends with the Rasta settlers whilst living in the US as refugees.
3. Neither of the above.

Back
Top Bottom