What's new

Why is Iran so anti isreal?

^^^

Well sorry for the use of wrong vocabulary. When I said "displace" I meant as in being pushed out of Germany and not internal displacement. By 1950 almost 85% of Palestine was depopulated of the residents who had been there in 1940.

No historical account claims that millions of Germans or Japs., became refugees in neighbouring countries and still remain refugees. We also don't see large parts of Japan or Germany minus its residents. Compare Berlin,Tokyo in 1940 and Berlin, Tokyo in 2012. now compare Jerusalem, Haifa 1940 and now in 2012 and you will figure out what I meant by 'displace'.

Firstly, A'Jad never called for the destruction of Jews. He did say that the Israeli regime would vanish like the Soviets did. The Russians are still living but the Soviet system is gone. An intentionally mis-translation to advance Israel's political cause. What Israel basically wants is to NOT necessarily expand; if they wanted that then Sinai is very big but they gave it back. What the Israelis want is a fulfillment of their ancient dream of return. To that and any corrolary questions, I think @Atanz post #45 is a very good response: If you allow people to come back based on 2000 year claim then all hell will break loose. Also, as Atanz says correctly, it was the problem of the Jews with the Europeans over many centuries. But the Palestinians have paid the price for that. That is not fair!

Well, maybe AN did not use the same direct sentence the way Hamas uses but come'on they make no secret of conveying this. e.g. If Obama or Manmohen Singh tomorrow give a statement 'Pakistan will disappear from the map of the earth' what would Pakistanis and Pakistani security agencies understand from this? It is quite obvious. What I meant is that they are provoking and there are tons of ways to provoke.

All I was talking here, and the thread is about, The Iran-Israel issue. I am not talking Palestinian dispute on who is to blame or who is wrong there. Well, of course nobody with a neutral mind would disagree that the lands occupied by Israel should be returned to the Palestinians but that's a dispute, worsened by wars which were started by Arabs states. One side it is the Palastinians who were kicked out that land and are now living as refugees in neighbouring countries and on the other sides are Jews who think God is with them and it quite obvious that this land is theirs as it was promised to them by God. i.e. a few thousands years old fairly tale has caused alot of bloodshed there.

The only thing I can say, IMO Iran is with regard to the Palestinian dispute is that, they are doing no good there. They support Hamas which has an extremist agenda and it does not abides by any agreement by previous PA, and so on. The Iranian Mullahs may do get sympathies of a naive man in the street over their apparent support to Palestinians but they are only making the problem worse.

we back palestine as a goal ,its the same with west they back israel this is wierd no one ask why they backin israel so badly
and i see no reason to discuss the real reason they backing israel and why we back palestine
saying that fall of israel means fall of their ideas is enough
and any iranian that is against supporting Palestine first of all is not a muslim or dont know what is being Muslim,second he don't know anything about our history
we against Zionism is not about this century it goes back more than 2000 years ago

About Palestine issue,well Iran doesn't look in to it as an Arab issue.We look to them as humans whom their land has been stolen.
Some 100 million people became refugees in 20th century. So why Iran "cares" only about the Palestinians?

Most striking example is neighbor to Iran Azerbaijan, where nearly 1 million Muslims were ethnically cleansed by Armenia and Iran is not only neutral, but actually supports it.

iranarmeniapresidentste.jpg

So spare me of that nonsense argument. :rolleyes:

No historical account claims that millions of Germans or Japs., became refugees in neighbouring countries and still remain refugees. We also don't see large parts of Japan or Germany minus its residents. Compare Berlin,Tokyo in 1940 and Berlin, Tokyo in 2012. now compare Jerusalem, Haifa 1940 and now in 2012 and you will figure out what I meant by 'displace'.
Here some lesson for you:

Jerusalem 1931 - 19,894 Muslims
Jerusalem 2012 - 256,320 Muslims

Kenigsberg 1933 - 315,794 Germans
Kenigsberg 2012 - ~1,000 Germans

See the difference?

Here some lesson for you:

Jerusalem 1931 - 19,894 Muslims
Jerusalem 2012 - 256,320 Muslims

Kenigsberg 1933 - 315,794 Germans
Kenigsberg 2012 - ~1,000 Germans

See the difference?

I actually advocate the recognition of Isreal by Pakistan. I am also somewhat amused as to why Iran chooses to carry the deadweight of Palestine around it's neck. That is why I posed the title of this thread.

Advocating Machiavellian realpolitik is one thing but fooling myself is another matter.Whilst the facts you gave are true but the inferance you intend us to draw is nothing but disingenous.

Why not tell us the actual population of Jerusalem in 1931 or better 1921 before bulk of the European settlers arrived? You also overlook the natural population increase of the Palestinians by 2012.

How about Haifa, Jaffa, Ashkelon etc? How about the population profile what is now the area known as Isreal and the same area within the British mandate of Palestine in 1921?

Germany - Germany today resembles more or less Germany 1931 minus some outlying regions. They ought to have lost more than that considering what they did in WW2.

Most importantly we still have germany today whereas Palestine efectively does not exist no more. 90% of Germans still live within Germany 1921. Whereas 90% of Palestinians do not live within the area of Palestine that has been carved into Isreal in 2012.

Exactly why and how was Palestinian land appropriated by European immigrants who had been mistreated by Germans? Why not extract and depoplulate 3 million Germans from Schleswig-Holstein to constitute State of Isreal. That would have been morally justified as appropriate, right and proper compensation for the wrongs done to European Jews by Germany.

Instead you found some poor Palestinians as scapegoats for the wrongs done by Germany. Muslim's never had a quarrel with Jews. Anti Semitism was a Christian European vice until 1947. Since than in a perverse way the Europeans who gassed you, shot you, attempted to erase you have become the biggest fanboys of you guy's.

Is this a example of long distance love? When you lived with them they made a Kosher meat of you guy's but now that your are safely ensconced in ME it is all love and tears. Bizzare !!!

Tell me how many European Jews [ or any Jews ] had Palestinians killed before 1945? How many innocent Jewish children had been killed by Muslims before 1945? Than you care to give us the figures for what your European allies of today had done to your children before 1945?

Flies against human intellect at the most visceral level.

i think israel is more anti iran, it is very difficult to see a powerfull muslim country just beside a powerfull jewish nation,so automatically iran became anti israel....

Why not tell us the actual population of Jerusalem in 1931 or better 1921 before bulk of the European settlers arrived? You also overlook the natural population increase of the Palestinians by 2012.
According to 1922 census there were 33,971 Jews and 13,413 Muslims in Jerusalem.

How about Haifa, Jaffa, Ashkelon etc? How about the population profile what is now the area known as Isreal and the same area within the British mandate of Palestine in 1921?
Haifa and Jaffa have large Arab population today. Ashkelon was a small village of Egyptian migrants, they returned back.

Most importantly we still have germany today whereas Palestine efectively does not exist no more. 90% of Germans still live within Germany 1921. Whereas 90% of Palestinians do not live within the area of Palestine that has been carved into Isreal in 2012.
First of all, there was not such thing as "Palestinian" in 1920.

Secondly here more numbers for you:

In 1922 Germany population was 62 million.
Today - 81.7 mln

In 1922 there were 634 thousands Arabs in Palestine.
Today there are 5.4 million Arabs in Palestine.

That means since 1922 number of Germans in Germany grew 1.3 times.
While number of Arabs in Palestine grew 8.5 times.

If Germans were "genocided" like Palestinians there woiuld be some 530 millions in Germany today :laugh:

Instead you found some poor Palestinians as scapegoats for the wrongs done by Germany.
Israel is best thing ever happened to Palestinians. Palestinians live much better than their neighbors. And I am not talking about the Israeli Arabs who have highest life standards in entire Middle East.

Tell me how many European Jews [ or any Jews ] had Palestinians killed before 1945? How many innocent Jewish children had been killed by Muslims before 1945?
Impossible to count there were many massacres and force expulsions. If you count events in Palestine then from the beginning of 20th century till 1945 were killed some thousand Jews.

i think israel is more anti iran, it is very difficult to see a powerfull muslim country just beside a powerfull jewish nation,so automatically iran became anti israel....
Israel helped Iran during its hardest times. This help saved many thousands of Iranian lives. What we got in return? - Murder of our civilians.

According to 1922 census there were 33,971 Jews and 13,413 Muslims in Jerusalem.

Haifa and Jaffa have large Arab population today. Ashkelon was a small village of Egyptian migrants, they returned back.

First of all, there was not such thing as "Palestinian" in 1920.

Secondly here more numbers for you:

In 1922 Germany population was 62 million.
Today - 81.7 mln

In 1922 there were 634 thousands Arabs in Palestine.
Today there are 5.4 million Arabs in Palestine.

That means since 1922 number of Germans in Germany grew 1.3 times.
While number of Arabs in Palestine grew 8.5 times.

If Germans were "genocided" like Palestinians there woiuld be some 530 millions in Germany today :laugh:

Israel is best thing ever happened to Palestinians. Palestinians live much better than their neighbors. And I am not talking about the Israeli Arabs who have highest life standards in entire Middle East.

Impossible to count there were many massacres and force expulsions. If you count events in Palestine then from the beginning of 20th century till 1945 were killed some thousand Jews.

Israel helped Iran during its hardest times. This help saved many thousands of Iranian lives. What we got in return? - Murder of our civilians.

we are not this :

donkey.jpg

On the Iran-Israel issue, actually there is so much propegenda that it is infact difficult for many people to see who is has an agressive behaviour against the other at first.

Also, many people (atleast in the Islamic world and the East) have so much polarized opinion against Israel that they think it is really good even if Iran is provoking and threatening Israel.

On the PR front I think the current Israeli govt has been failing, starting from flotilla raids, Dubai killings, antognizing US goverment sometime ago, etc.

You are taking Israel's role very important.
Israel was just a middleman who transferred few anti tank and other military stuff during the Iran-Contra affair.How the hell that saved hundreds of thousands of lives?The only mutual goal of Iran and Israel was preventing Saddam from acquiring nuclear weapons.So first Iran bombed Iraqi nuclear facility,but it wasn't completely destroyed.After that,Israel finished job and completely destroyed it.

Back
Top Bottom