What's new

Why is Iran so anti isreal?

Maybe something to to with you guys attacking lebanon and then the knock on effects.

Ancient Persia has very little to do with today's Iran just like Babylon and Sumeria has very little to do with modern Iraq. And ancient history is offtopic.

Just like the kingdom of solomon or judea have little to do with the state of isreal.

Israel is a democracy

Mmmmm..... the same process bought hamas-hezbollah into power.

Maybe something to to with you guys attacking lebanon and then the knock on effects.
First of all Iran became anti Israel before Israel entered in Lebanon 1982.
Secondly we entered there just to cleanse Lebanon from PLO terrorists, which oppressed local Shia population. Thats why many Shias met Israeli troops with rice. Many Shias even served in pro Israeli South Lebanon Army (out of 5 battalions 2 were Shia).

Just like the kingdom of solomon or judea have little to do with the state of isreal.
True thats why I dont use ancient history in modern politics. Although we have same language and religion wih them.

Mmmmm..... the same process bought hamas-hezbollah into power.
No, they came to power as result of coups. Also democracy is not just about one elections. Elections should be regular, must be freedom of speech, freedom of religion, independent courts etc..

True, one of the ethnic cleansing of Muslims in the world was/is supported by Iranian mullahs.
At least when trying to say a big lie,tell it in a way,so that people believe that.How on earth did Iran help or support ethnic cleansing of Azeris?Can you bring a proof for that?At least look in to your own history,wasn't killing 1.5 million Armenian enough?
Iran stayed neutral in Karabakh war,helped both sides with humanitarian aids.Iran accepted and helped hundreds of thousands of Azeri refugees on its soil.Iran gave Azerbaijan a supply route to its exclave,Nakhchavan to send foods and fuels.Both leader of Azerbaijan and Armenia met in Tehran and agreed on a peace resolution,but after that,they failed to keep it.Iran tried to solve the issue diplomatically.
Now tell me,what good did Turkey do during the war to end the crisis?Oh I forgot,in the 90s,Turkey was dealing with its own problems.
So before coming here spreading some biased facts,go read a little about what actually happened in the war.

@ 500

I can see we have diametric opposed positions as regards to the creation of Isreal. I have no doubt in my mind that what happened in 1948 in Palestine with creation of Isreal was amoral. You can chop and slice the issue as much as you want but these are two facts that don't square comfortably.

There was a land known as Palestine Mandate which was peopled by Arabs [ Palestinians ] and after 1948 most of it had been depopulated of the 'natives' and their land was used to settle predominantly European settlers who arrived by ships. That is a ugly fact.

* I recognize that the Jews suffered at the hands of Germans and others. Millions perished in the gas chambers etc. It is going to take thousand years for the 'terrorist' Palestinians to match what the Germans inflicted on you in 5 years.

* The Holocaust as you call it did not in the slightest justify the creation of Isreal on Palestinian land. Without any doubt the European Jews had right of restitution against their tormentors the Germans. How exactly the poor Palestinian peasant become liable for the Jewish genocide by the Germans is beyond me. Jack hurts me and I go and kick John in the teeth and when John reacts to the injustice I have perpetrated against him Jack starts preaching peace to John............. Where is the logic in that?

* Although born through a act of crime today Isreal is reality and has to be accepted as such. I hope a solution amicable to both peoples can be found so peace can come to this tortured land. I recognize the right of Isreal exist today even while I am sickened by the manner it was born. I hope we can have peace in ME.

* I have nothing against Jews as a people, indeed I am mighty impressed if not even jealous of their achievements. They are a gifted people. I am a big fan of Ali G aka Sacha Baron Cohen.

* I support the recognition of Isreal by Pakistan. Sadly because of the Saudi Wahabi penetration into our society I see little chance of that. As a friend of Iran I would suggest they do the same.

However non of this detracts from my feeling that Isreal had no right to exist on Palestinians lands. Yes, the European Jews had right to a State of Isreal by way of restitution on German lands. That would have carried the force of morality and law.

I would like to discuss and challange you to prove me wrong in my contention but I think this is not the thread for it. I might open another dedicated thread and I will look forward to your contribution there. I want to find out how smart Isreali's really are.

Shalom.

First of all Iran became anti Israel before Israel entered in Lebanon 1982.
Secondly we entered there just to cleanse Lebanon from PLO terrorists, which oppressed local Shia population. Thats why many Shias met Israeli troops with rice. Many Shias even served in pro Israeli South Lebanon Army (out of 5 battalions 2 were Shia).

True thats why I dont use ancient history in modern politics. Although we have same language and religion wih them.

No, they came to power as result of coups. Also democracy is not just about one elections. Elections should be regular, must be freedom of speech, freedom of religion, independent courts etc..

:what: :what: :what:

@ 500

I can see we have diametric opposed positions as regards to the creation of Isreal. I have no doubt in my mind that what happened in 1948 in Palestine with creation of Isreal was amoral. You can chop and slice the issue as much as you want but these are two facts that don't square comfortably.

There was a land known as Palestine Mandate which was peopled by Arabs [ Palestinians ] and after 1948 most of it had been depopulated of the 'natives' and their land was used to settle predominantly European settlers who arrived by ships. That is a ugly fact.
* There were 1.3 million Arabs in Palestine in 1948, today there are 5.4 million (4.15 times more).
* These 5.4 million Arabs live much better than their neighbors around. Especially 1.6 million Israeli Arabs.
* Holocaust has nothing to do with the creation of Israel. Jews always lived in this land since over 3000 years and the massive Jewish migration started in 19th century. By 1939 (before the WW2) Jews had de facto state with labor unions, transportation system, universities, defence forces...

regards

This what happens when stupid desert nomads that came from the canan spreads abrahamic BS all over the world. Why did we turks fall in this black ditch of creationist nonsence and madness. Jews and arabs are non Of our concern or the persian people. Why can't we be like east asians in attitude and mentality.

This what happens when stupid desert nomads that came from the canan spreads abrahamic BS all over the world. Why did we turks fall in this black ditch of creationist nonsence and madness. Jews and arabs are non Of our concern or the persian people. Why can't we be like east asians in attitude and mentality.

Yup. East Asians were extremely lucky. They were far from the middle east and semitic people.

oh CMON !!!
putertired.gif

Israel is a democracy for only Jews.
Israel is a democracy for all its citizens. Thats why Arabic is official language in Israel while Kurdish is not official language in Turkey.

This doesn't mean anything.
They have just bigger birth rates. Or have you been considering to kill every born arab baby in Quds?
It means that there was not any ethnic cleansing.

What?! Babylonian and Sumerian civilazitions have been annihilated, what they have to do with Iraq?! They don't share the same language/ethnicity/heritage/etc, just location.
Same goes about ancient Persia. What Ahmadinejad has to do with ancient Persians? - Nothing except location.

"Israel helped Iran in its hardest times"! :P
Yes Israel provided to Iran large number of anti tank missiles, anti air missiles and spare parts for planes and armmor.

"Iran killed hundreds of our civilians"!! :lol:
Yes, Iran killed hundreds of Israeli civilians through its proxies: Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Johad. Sometimes even directly like in AMIA bombing.

Israel is a democracy for all its citizens. Thats why Arabic is official language in Israel while Kurdish is not official language in Turkey.

It means that there was not any ethnic cleansing.

Same goes about ancient Persia. What Ahmadinejad has to do with ancient Persians? - Nothing except location.

Yes Israel provided to Iran large number of anti tank missiles, anti air missiles and spare parts for planes and armmor.

Yes, Iran killed hundreds of Israeli civilians through its proxies: Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Johad. Sometimes even directly like in AMIA bombing.
Please spread lies of that nutjubyahy and Liberman somewhere else.I sent an article in this section about how Amia bombing and Iran's involvement in it was a big lie.It was never truly proved that Iran did it,neither hezbollah.
Iran hasn't killed any Israeli citizens,and even if it has,Israel in return has killed dozens of more Palestinians.Don't try to play victim.

Please spread lies of that nutjubyahy and Liberman somewhere else.I sent an article in this section about how Amia bombing and Iran's involvement in it was a big lie.
Interpol thinks differently:

PR005 / 2007 / News & media releases / News and media / Internet / Home - INTERPOL

Iran hasn't killed any Israeli citizens,and even if it has,Israel in return has killed dozens of more Palestinians.Don't try to play victim.
Iran provided massive finance help to terrorists organizations Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, so they could kill more Israeli civilians.

Some insects need to be squashed that's why, by evil I mean whats evil in modern society :azn: but you are open to assume it means Israevil

Why Iran is so anti-Israel?

Could it be because Israel is a violent genocidal colonial state that practices terrorism against Iranians? And whose supporters around the world have mounted a campaign utilizing all their power to demonize Iran, Iranians and Muslims, and to incite the US to attack and invade their lands and murder their people?

Back
Top Bottom