What's new

Why is Iran so anti isreal?

The Zionists didn't do those things.

Look at what the Khomeiniists have created: oppression at home, wars and griefs abroad, and poverty everywhere they can (except for themselves.) Meanwhile Israelis of all faiths are wealthier and freer than ever and Israel leads the world in the developments of technologies to enhance the human condition, while their enemies are reduced to throwing themselves against Israel's borders, then claiming that Israel's defense from their aggression is some sort of violation of human rights.

The lesson of the past forty years? There is more hope for humankind in the Zionism of Israel than there is in the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Totally, it was the Iranians who killed that nurse in Gaza, it was the Iranians who killed 60 or so people.

Keep your nonsense of blaming it on Hamas to your self. It was your "humanitarian" zionist who gleefully pulled the trigger and killed those people in cold blood.

Look at what the Khomeiniists have created: oppression at home, wars and griefs abroad, and poverty everywhere they can (except for themselves.) Meanwhile Israelis of all faiths are wealthier and freer than ever and Israel leads the world in the developments of technologies to enhance the human condition, while their enemies are reduced to throwing themselves against Israel's borders, then claiming that Israel's defense from their aggression is some sort of violation of human rights.

The lesson of the past forty years? There is more hope for humankind in the Zionism of Israel than there is in the Islamic Republic of Iran.

ISIS terrorist group was your last conspiracy which failed and backfired. Zionism is dead already, now even your allies are preparing for your expiration date, just prepare your coffin or learn to swim!

Has our expiration date arrived? - Opinion - Israel News | Haaretz.com

Imam Khomeini said that Israel is like an unholy creature that if touches the ocean, it will pollute the whole ocean.

Israel is a piece of crap, it's existence is an insult to human kind, an insult to humanity, to every moral standards, an insult to animals, an insult to every single living thing created by God.

The iranian leadership is trying to export their problems to the outside so no one can critize their corrupted rule

The iranian leadership is trying to export their problems to the outside so no one can critize their corrupted rule
We have corruption, almost in every part of governmental body, but not in the leadership. The corruption is due to our westernized economy that is built upon selling oil.

Iranian leadership also failed to make independent islamic economy
True, there were plenty of reasons. Imam Khomeini once said, after revolution we got rid of western puppet but it's hard to get rid of the people that have westernized souls and brains. Its complicated my friend, lack of confidence in our governors, ignoring the orders of leader which asked them to stop selling oil to western companies etc. As you can see, economy is the only door that USA is able to knock our doors and take us several points for example nuclear talks. That's where the whole problems began

True, there were plenty of reasons. Imam Khomeini once said, after revolution we got rid of western puppet but it's hard to get rid of the people that have westernized souls and brains. Its complicated my friend, lack of confidence in our governors, ignoring the orders of leader which asked them to stop selling oil to western companies etc. As you can see, economy is the only door that USA is able to knock our doors and take us several points for example nuclear talks. That's where the whole problems began
Most of the iranian politicians received western education many of them were in their 20s studying abroad when the revolution happened so it's no surprise

Also it's hard to get rid if the western things since the west is the one who leads the world economically,technologically and politically since the 19th century

I have had lot of interaction with Iranian's [ one of my high school friends was Iranian ] and I am struck by their intelligence, their sophisticated culture and savvy nature.

However what I can't quite figure out is why is Iran so rabidly against Isreal? I know the same applies in Pakistan [ although our government is subdued in regards to Isreal ] but here we do have mass illiteracy, ignorance and the medieval Mullah.

But Iran? I mean I can appreciate that many people can see the injustice of Isreali occupation etc of Palestine but Iran appears to take a tougher stand against Isreal than even the Arabs. The Arabs show appreciation to Iran by suggesting to American's to 'cut off the snakes head'.

Iran however has paid dearly for this anti-Isreali posture. Sanctions, economic hardship etc. Although Iran is doing fine but considering it has massive oil wealth, a educated populace it should be a economic powerhouse by now. That has not happened because of anti-Isreali policy of Iran and all those crippling sanctions.

I know US and UK have played dirty in Iranian history going back to Dr. Mossadeq days but 30 years after the revolution you would expect US-Iranians relations to have thawed but they have not because of the Isreali angle.

So why does Iran choose to shoot itself in the foot?

Your mistaken!!!!!!!!!!!

The U.S. is fixated on Iran and that fixation isn't going away simply because of Israel!

1.Prestige the U.S. was kicked out of Iran 40 years ago and if Iran was allowed to prosper without the U.S. that would send a message to the ppl of other U.S. puppet states that would be unacceptable to the Americans.

2.The Persian Gulf is a vital shipping route that supplies a large number of countries and the U.S. wants full control over all shipping that goes threw Persian Gulf because that gives them control over the markets in various countries both countries of the Persian Gulf and land locked countries that are dependent on it and countries that want to ship to and from those countries.

3. Oil, Natural Gas and pipelines again vital for the U.S. and maybe not to steal but to have control over to be used as a tool to pressure other countries.

4.Iran is also rich in other untapped natural resources plus the necessary human resources needed to mine them.

5.Iran also has high potential for Tourism and before the revolution all the best Hotels in Iran were American Owned companies like Hilton and Hyett and from the sale of Aircraft and controlling Iranian airlines to simple Hotels there is money to be made for them.

6.American Car companies would also love to kick the French out of Iran to take over most of Iran's automobile industry.

7.Nuclear Industry the U.S. wants to sell Nuclear Power to all Persian Gulf states but only if they can control those powerplants and the fuel that powers them.

etc, etc, etc

And simply put the U.S. is NOT going to give up on all this simply because Iran is nicer to Israel!

Untitled.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Flower

Better-Late-than-Never-Windows-9-Is-Proof-That-Microsoft-Starts-Listening-to-Consumers-458738-2.jpg

shahnuclearplants.jpg

Untitledsadas.png

IranCov.jpg.1200x400_q85_crop.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution

05pg-vertical.jpg

perfidious+jew.gif

@500 @DavidSling

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 17
The U.S. is fixated on Iran and that fixation isn't going away simply because of Israel!
With respect your overlooking the influence Israel has through various Jewish lobby groups. I am afraid the tail is wagging the dog - the tail being firmly in the grip of Tel Aviv. This can be seen in how the closer the US administration is to Israel the more rabid it is against Iran. Although I confess even the "less closer" like Obama administration tend to be firmly clasped to Tel Aviv. Only in Trump's case at times it appears he is President of Israel.

1.Prestige the U.S. was kicked out of Iran 40 years ago and if Iran was allowed to prosper without the U.S. that would send a message to the ppl of other U.S. puppet states that would be unacceptable to the Americans.
You are simply wrong my friend. To make your point about prestige you took us back to 1979 and the "kicking". I want you to go few years before 1979 to early 1970s. The United States got whipped by Vietnam and American imperial hubris was raped by Vietcong leading the humbling of a superpower in front of the entire world. This picture sums it better than any words with last US helicopter pulling out with scared Americans running up the steps.

350px-Saigon-hubert-van-es.jpg

Whatever Iran did to US in 1979 pales into comparison with what the Vietnamese did to Amercans. There cemeteries in US full of the US dead and entire generation of Americans got traumatized by the war. The Vietnam war has had profound effect on American policy, American people and even American popular culture as seen on Hollywood movies.

Yet today there is considering the history between both countries little angst or retribution. In fact relations are rather cordial. But then unlike Iran Vietnam has no issues with Israel.

Oy vey bad goyim we must nevah fugget 6 gorillion of chosen people being killed and butchered by Aryan monster that is yourself

(((Iranian Nationalist)))

If Khomeinist bring oppresion what about your Ally Saudi Arabia,yeah beheading and young girls force to married old man isn't oppression right?

With respect your overlooking the influence Israel has through various Jewish lobby groups. I am afraid the tail is wagging the dog - the tail being firmly in the grip of Tel Aviv. This can be seen in how the closer the US administration is to Israel the more rabid it is against Iran. Although I confess even the "less closer" like Obama administration tend to be firmly clasped to Tel Aviv. Only in Trump's case at times it appears he is President of Israel.

You are simply wrong my friend. To make your point about prestige you took us back to 1979 and the "kicking". I want you to go few years before 1979 to early 1970s. The United States got whipped by Vietnam and American imperial hubris was raped by Vietcong leading the humbling of a superpower in front of the entire world. This picture sums it better than any words with last US helicopter pulling out with scared Americans running up the steps.

Whatever Iran did to US in 1979 pales into comparison with what the Vietnamese did to Amercans. There cemeteries in US full of the US dead and entire generation of Americans got traumatized by the war. The Vietnam war has had profound effect on American policy, American people and even American popular culture as seen on Hollywood movies.

Yet today there is considering the history between both countries little angst or retribution. In fact relations are rather cordial. But then unlike Iran Vietnam has no issues with Israel.

Wrong your confusing apples and oranges these are two completely different issues
1st Vietnam was NEVER a U.S. puppet state for a bad precedent to be set! U.S. attacked a Eastern Block country flattened that country & pulled out because they couldn't win politically using brut force.
and high U.S. casualty numbers made it not worth the effort.

Iran's case was different Iran was a U.S. puppet state equipped with the 4th largest Airforce in the world using American weapons and they got kicked out due to political change in a puppet sate so if Iran was allowed to prosper without the U.S. after they kicked the U.S. out that would have set an example for the people of other U.S. puppet states that was unacceptable to the Americans!
Why do you think they put 40 years of Sanctions on Iran! The only thing Iran has done to deserve that is kick the American out of Iran!

Was the Israeli lobby capable of preventing Obama from signing the JCPOA? Clearly NOT! At the end of the day the U.S. is going to do what is in it's own national interest! And yes sometimes the Israeli's get extra power in the white house but that has to do with Trump and the people around him not the Israeli lobby!

I have had lot of interaction with Iranian's [ one of my high school friends was Iranian ] and I am struck by their intelligence, their sophisticated culture and savvy nature.

However what I can't quite figure out is why is Iran so rabidly against Isreal? I know the same applies in Pakistan [ although our government is subdued in regards to Isreal ] but here we do have mass illiteracy, ignorance and the medieval Mullah.

But Iran? I mean I can appreciate that many people can see the injustice of Isreali occupation etc of Palestine but Iran appears to take a tougher stand against Isreal than even the Arabs. The Arabs show appreciation to Iran by suggesting to American's to 'cut off the snakes head'.

Iran however has paid dearly for this anti-Isreali posture. Sanctions, economic hardship etc. Although Iran is doing fine but considering it has massive oil wealth, a educated populace it should be a economic powerhouse by now. That has not happened because of anti-Isreali policy of Iran and all those crippling sanctions.

I know US and UK have played dirty in Iranian history going back to Dr. Mossadeq days but 30 years after the revolution you would expect US-Iranians relations to have thawed but they have not because of the Isreali angle.

So why does Iran choose to shoot itself in the foot?

Because it earns them bread and butter. All leaders of this world this world report to same masters. But leaders, I mean the people who actually run the country. The way a certain country behaves is totally dependent on how strings are moving.

Last edited:

What a joke, comparing Vietnam to Iran.

Vietnam was caught in the East-West power struggle, they had no original share in it. that's why today Vietnamese are friendly with U.S or Israel, simply they have no reason to counter it, the communist ideology which was their main motive (and support) against U.S doesn't exist anymore. so U.S ultimately defeated them, even though U.S was defeated on the battlefield.

Vietnamese with the help of eastern powers did fight against U.S, but that's it, they were nothing more than proxies, and the lesson U.S learned from them was to not engage in a proxy war.

what Khomeini in Iran did was challenging the dominant ideologies, challenging the whole world order, east and west, with announcing the death of one while it was seen as undefeatable in the world.

Both east and west were united against this emerging power/ideology in Iran, they didn't hesitate on anything. from political support to weapons of any kind, endless money flow, manpower, intelligence, everything was given to Saddam to defeat Iran, in the end of Iran-Iraq war, we had captured soldiers from 17 different countries.

Now there is a new world order, two opposing ideologies, one side is theocracy and it's value leaded by Iran, and the other side is materialism leaded by great Satan the United States of America. only these two ideologies are constant, the other factors and players are the subject of change.

By the way about your picture, most of the people on the roof of that CIA affiliated building are Vietnamese who worked for U.S, and of course Americans left them behind.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom