What's new

Why Indians generally hate Aam Aadmi Party and Kejriwal?

ya.. people hate him.. that's why they won a landslide mandate today! :woot:

Landslide mandates are NOT UNUSUAL in Indian democracy

Left parties AND Mamta Banerjee in BENGAL

AIADMK and DMK in Tamil nadu

Laloo and NITISH Kumar in Bihar ; ALL have had landslide victories
which later turned into disppointments

I don't hate Mr.Kejriwal but I am skeptic.It has always been much easier to sit in the backbench and criticize those who are in the decision making board. Successful opposition leaders, when at ruling chair have often found themselves at utter discomfort as they could not deliver what they promised when they were in opposition. AAP definitely deserves applause for the stunning comeback they have made in Indian politics, but their destiny depends on their deliverance, not anarchism.

He was one 'nautanki baaz' last time around. Ruled Delhi for 49 days, out of which he spent 20 days as drama queen. Then he left Delhi CM post and jumped into national foray in the hope of becoming a King Maker. But he was made to eat humble pie, as his party won only 4 seats out of 400 odd they contested. Now he is back to Delhi asking for forgiveness. People of Delhi did forgive him and made him CM again. We hope power doesnt go to his head again and he will do what he has promised to do, give good governance

Yaaawwwwnnnnnnnn......................

a20cb93a_Anoldgramophone.jpg

Its just a general question I am trying to understand after this party's recent victory in Delhi's election. Thanks in advance for your valuable response :-)

@Agent Smith @SarthakGanguly @SrNair @WAR-rior @Tridibans @levina @13 komaun @thesolar65 @Ashokudu @OrionHunter @jaunty @Otocal @ni8mare @SamantK @Marxist @lightoftruth @wolfschanzze @Ajaysingh @noksss @itachiii @Star Wars
Its just party loyalty of the cadre. Any cadre will hate the nearest opponent. But if you think AAP and its leader is generally hated then you should look at the election results. It appears AAP and Kejriwal are the most beloved in Delhi.

ya.. people hate him.. that's why they won a landslide mandate today! :woot:

I suppose he should have rephrased the title to why do the majority of PDF Indians hate AAP so much. I think excluding the an Indian member whose name has AAP in it, I havent seen any other PDF Indian posting anything positive about the party.

BJP supporters are not 'most Indian's. Of course they've been claiming that from the time they were created (even when they had only 2 MPs in parliament). Today's victory (67 to 3 :rofl::rofl:), shows that Indians don't love BJP like they claim.
The General election was held in previous year,

this election is of Delhi.. not of nation.

We can never bring poor out of poverty till we dont have double digit growth.
Growth mostly benefit the rich and less of its fruits go to the poor. I think that's why Kejriwal won. Imagine the same scenario elsewhere in India after Kejriwal's current victory. Capitalism is not the solution to your hunger and poverty. Its part of the problem :)

We believe in Modi coz hes not corrupt. We believe in Modi coz hes pro development and growth. We believe in Modi coz he believes in job creation.
Yes, Modi sarkar was very good in Gujarat. I am still waiting for him to do miracles in entire India though.

Its just a general question I am trying to understand after this party's recent victory in Delhi's election. Thanks in advance for your valuable response :-)

@Agent Smith @SarthakGanguly @SrNair @WAR-rior @Tridibans @levina @13 komaun @thesolar65 @Ashokudu @OrionHunter @jaunty @Otocal @ni8mare @SamantK @Marxist @lightoftruth @wolfschanzze @Ajaysingh @noksss @itachiii @Star Wars

People don't hate him,we just don't like him becuz he is a commie & if he can work on that then he will be a asset to this country

I suppose he should have rephrased the title to why do the majority of PDF Indians hate AAP so much. I think excluding the an Indian member whose name has AAP in it, I havent seen any other PDF Indian posting anything positive about the party.

Yes, this really irritated me after seeing Kejriwal's victory in Delhi. We have only one Indian poster from over there on PDF? :D

Most of the members here are Educated so you get the opinion of the Enlightened Indians here

One more reason is that,

when CAG do a press conference, it means someones bubble going to burst. But if AAP do a press conference, then it means someone going to sue AAP in defamation case.

And in reality, AAP cant defend his case in court.

The Only Party we hate is congress. Because of them India had a laid back growth. I don't care if BJP wins or AAP. As long as they work and congress is nowhere to be seen.

Growth mostly benefit the rich and less of its fruits go to the poor. I think that's why Kejriwal won. Imagine the same scenario elsewhere in India after Kejriwal's current victory. Capitalism is not the solution to your hunger and poverty. Its part of the problem :)

Yes, Modi sarkar was very good in Gujarat. I am still waiting for him to do miracles in entire India though.

Poor and the disadvantaged lot need better jobs and economic growth
which TRANSLATES into higher incomes

Of course some subsidies will always be needed

But unlimited Subsidies and populism are good for a few days only

Back
Top Bottom