What's new

Why Indians generally hate Aam Aadmi Party and Kejriwal?

Every politician is loved by some and hated by many.In fact he has become a cult under which ppl who didn't even campaign won.He has given enough reasons for ppl to hate him which will be seen again in coming weeks on the other side he has to become a messiah for leftist,homeless,lower middle class,grudge voters.

Coz AAP is only in Delhi and it makes up with only 1.5% of India population. :)

But it's importance in the power equation outweighs many other states. Remember Modi sits there, Obama comes modi gains, modi campaigns there and has unlimited funds to flush it out. If BJP loses, it's effect is not as straight forward as you think. Why do you think the BJP pulled out all stops to fight this one out in the end?

Lol, I am delhite, and I can assure you, that is not the case at all.Please, Keep your anti Indian haterness out from this thread. Again Please.

aren't all the pandit sort of indians BJP lover?i don't know why do you think my post is related to indian hatred

Punjab, and I'm not staying in Delhi right now. I can assure you the election is being tracked across the country, Did you notice that the decision not to contest out of Delhi was a conscious one? They're gonna push into Punjab. I think you can expect them to do well over there.

However there is one hitch

There is ONLY One Kejriwal in AAP

If AAP manages to win in PUNJAB ; then it means that CONGRESS is DEAD

Lol. But he won the election on providing free wifi, free "bijli" and free "pani". Thats ridiculous.

Instead of giving subsidy, why not he thinking about creating job, spending on infra. The creation of job ultimately ridicule the purpose of subsidy.
That the reason my dad hates them
Punjab, and I'm not staying in Delhi right now. I can assure you the election is being tracked across the country, Did you notice that the decision not to contest out of Delhi was a conscious one? They're gonna push into Punjab. I think you can expect them to do well over there.
They will do well in punjab people have had enough of the fat badal clan.Even though i am not a aap fan they cant be worse then the badals

OK. Delhi and Punjab. Next?

Pint is, its a long way to go for AAP. Modi is today what he reaped in past 15 years of performance.

I will see how Kejru performs for atleast 5 years. Trust me, I wont make him wait for 15 years like Modi did. :D

Do they check ID when voting in India or can you vote without an ID card? Also which areas of India can you vote by absentee ballot?

However there is one hitch

There is ONLY One Kejriwal in AAP

If AAP manages to win in PUNJAB ; then it means that CONGRESS is DEAD

Kejriwal will be in Delhi. He's made it clear that he's gonna be CM of Delhi and try to Deliver. I think the campaign in Punjab will be led by Yogedra Yadav and some other select team. There are 4 MPs of AAP there. They're known to be doing good work there. I guess that's how they will approach it. However this is speculation, they haven't said so and they kept their eyes focused on Delhi. And Delhi was a very very very good job done.

But it's importance in the power equation outweighs many other states. Remember Modi sits there, Obama comes modi gains, modi campaigns there and has unlimited funds to flush it out. If BJP loses, it's effect is not as straight forward as you think. Why do you think the BJP pulled out all stops to fight this one out in the end?
Because, they wanted AAP to loose which meant no opposition anywhere. Now atleast there is opposition in Delhi.

U really think this win of AAP can be cashed in by other regional parties like JDU, SP, etc?

Infact, using AAP's name will be a suicide for such parties as they are characteristically bipolar.

Posting again

only pandit or the maulvi type hinduvtas hate him,which of course are abundant in this forum

You have same nonsensical n loud mouth skills as AK possess some times .....
Delhi is cosmopolitan city not a rural side of country..... Do you understand meaning of getting 67 seats in Delhi apart from spewing hatreds ..... ?

OK. Delhi and Punjab. Next?

Pint is, its a long way to go for AAP. Modi is today what he reaped in past 15 years of performance.

I will see how Kejru performs for atleast 5 years. Trust me, I wont make him wait for 15 years like Modi did. :D

I think AK is CM for next 5. It's the other organiers who will approach other states. If you don't start now, you won't be in a position to credibly contest against BJP for the next General Election.

Same is the case here. Problem is not capitalism as they say. Problem is the inefficiency of the system to carry fruits of capitalism to the last person.
Unchecked capitalism is in fact part of the problem. They say India has world's third most billionaires. What good are they if the economic growth didn't benefit Indian majority but a tiny class?

Aam Admi Party, the best name a political party in south asia can have.

You HIT the NAIL on the head ; Mate

His biggest USP is his party's name

But that can also be a drawback

The COMMON MAN wants Governance and JOBS ; Not DRAMA and subsidies
Congress also gave many subsidies but it stopped the growth of the economy

Back
Top Bottom