What's new

Why Indians generally hate Aam Aadmi Party and Kejriwal?

Why should I blame you? I know the incompetence of the local leadership. Not only in AP/TG but all of the South. Without Modi and Rahul, we could never have won the GE.
Like it or not,most of us TDP guys hate the missionaries!! We expect CBN to do nothing because of his ridiculous craze for secularism !
I am glad Raja Bhaiyaa left my party because he would be too suffocated within it & he would be unable to do anything for Hindus.

we too support BJP growing in the region.
EDIT1:- But if BJP wants to expand in AP, it must first give us justice for what happened in Bifurcation(of course they are giving slowly one by one, but we need help to fill our fiscal deficit which we got after the bifurcation+some money to rebuild our capital)

I am on a break now. I can't help Hindus who DON'T want to help themselves. Will get back later...

Modi is popular but his party isn't!!! People are still angry over the bifurcation you see, Venkaiah Naidu has also claimed that Special status can't be given+there will be no help for fiscal deficit. This has angered many People in AP.
BJP plan may be to drag the issues till the end of 4 years. They will rain the state with incentives in the 5th year, after breaking ties with TDP(as you say). They will justify this to other states by showing the piece of paper called Reorg act. In the state, they will say you deserve it, we fought for four years and got you these. They are going to sink the people into a pathetic mindset. You lost this. You face this injustice. You deserve that. We will get that for you. Sh)t similar to what KCR said in T. And then the 5th year incentives will be sold as promises fulfilled. Kind of stockholm syndrome.

And yes missionary activity is very high in AP, this has polarized many Hindus. BC organisations have vowed to work together in some districts to stop the missionaries. & many people from all castes are taking part in those fests, but they aren't necessarily BJP voters. Even many TDP guys hate the Missionaries and are taking part in those fests.
There were many people waiting to vote BJP even before. They did not bother because they did not see it as a viable alternative. All old people who used to vote COngress like robots(independence sentiment and memories of Indira) will now turn to them if they see that Hinduism is under threat. In fairness to their judgement, they do call out BJP's bluff. But if enough time and effort is put in drilling into their minds that Ayodhya was a Ram Mandir and it is Hindus' right to have a mandir there, it is a potential repository for the Sangh.

By the way do you know when KKR is joining BJP,, the rumours have been on for months

And film stars?? which film stars are u talking about other than Pawan Kalyan??
[Jeevita+Rajashekhar have changed parties more than 4 times, they have absolutely no base]

And yes BJP will contest independently next election. VN confirmed that.
@SarthakGanguly
Shivaji, Shivaji Raja, PK, Krishnam Raju are examples. I don't think KKR will join BJP anytime soon. Same with Arun Kumar and Lanco guy. The reason is that it does not make sense to merge an outfit like that with BJP. It would be a stupid step and he was probably one of the few sensible guys during bifurcation. So I believe he is better than that.

EDIT1:-
And people are still angry regarding the bifurcation.. Let me tell you that, the role of both parties is unforgivable, BJP can grow a little, but it can't grow too much unless adequate justice is done to AP for the bifurcation.. This includes incentives for Uttar Andhra & rayalaseema+some adequate financial help for building the capital.

People are only turning towards the BJP(or to be precise the Sangh Parivaar) to stop the missionaries, not because they have forgiven them.
What I am trying to say is that BJP will manouevre in such a way that even partial implementation of what is there in the reorg act will reap it a windfall electoral benefit. My suspicion as to why they are delaying the actual benefits of the act are to make sure it stays in public memory for the next election. RSS = BJP. So it is not a far cry that BJP will benefit from the social changes. In the long term, people probably won't remember.

Because AAP and Mr. Khejriwal does not live in lala land like most PDF Indians.

Yeah for example, here is some info on AAP's current spokesperson:

• Atishi Marlena's parents Vijay Kumar Singh (Forum for Democratic Struggle, Delhi University) and Tripta Wahi (Former History Professor at Hindu College & Reader at Delhi University) are avowed Marxists and her surname 'Marlena' was derived by her parents from Marx and Lenin.

• Following is Tripta Wahi's mercy petition for terrorist Afzal Guru to President A. P. J. Abdul Kalam in 2006 after the Supreme Court of India had awarded him capital punishment.
What Does Mohammad Afzal Know? | Ali Javed, Tripta Wahi, The Committee for Inquiry on December 13

• Then both her parents signed a letter to President Pranab Mukherjee in 2013, crying about Afzal Guru's mercy petition being rejected by him.
' We Believe That You Made A Grave Error In Rejecting The Mercy Petition' | Jamia Teachers' Solidarity Association, et al

• Tripta Wahi also helped in raising money for 2001 Parliament attack accused SAR Gilani and her colleagues disclosed that at the time of the Kargil war, Ms Wahi had refused to donate money for the soldiers killed or maimed in the conflict. "Why do we need to pay them? These soldiers are paid to die," Ms Wahi had allegedly remarked, as per a report that appeared in the Hindustan Times on January 2, 2002.
http://hindunet.org/hvk/articles/0102/3.html

• Also found some 'Radical Notes' on Maoist Resistance to oppose Indian Hegemony in Nepal, by Prof. Vijay Singh of Revolutionary Democracy, Kavita Krishnan and Somnath Chatterjee from CPI(ML) who were the executive committee members of Indo-Nepal People’s Solidarity Forum (INPSF).
The Indo-Nepal People’s Solidarity Forum – A Concept Paper – Radical Notes

Maoist Resistance: Indo-Nepalese People’s Solidarity Forum Press Release

• Here is Tripta Wahi's Historic love letter to Blow Job Party in 2003...
Text-Books, Politics and the Practice of History

• If you want to read a few more of their Krantikari views on a range of subjects from Nandigram massacre to Batla House 'Encounter' then please to visit...
www.revolutionarydemocracy.org

Next time you hear Atishi Marlena talking about 'Paanch Saal Kejriwal' and 'Tahrir Square in India' when representing AAP on TV then you know where she's coming from.

• What does Atishi Marlena's terrorist sympathizing mother Tripta Wahi got to do with AAP? Well, she's in the Gender Justice committee and the Manifesto Committee of AAP headed by Yogendra Yadav.
A crack team of experts behind AAP’s bag of promises for city

AAP committees: Bundle of contradictions, can it work? - IBNLive

These guys are just a bunch of crazy extreme left crackpots.

Govinda Govinda!! My God!!

These guys are crazier than the Commies.... their association with CPI[ML] or CPI [mental] as I call it proves it!

And yet many support them.. especially among the youth!!

Bhagwan save this nation!! Especially our youth!

Back
Top Bottom