What's new

Why Indians generally hate Aam Aadmi Party and Kejriwal?

Who says we hate.... Ppl of Delhi gave him a more than what he could ask for... Now the onus on the soldier of AK team to get full filled what he has promised in the election.....
Lets see what changes bring about ....
To me AK is noisemaker n less on substance.....

BJP supporters are not 'most Indian's. Of course they've been claiming that from the time they were created (even when they had only 2 MPs in parliament). Today's victory (67 to 3 :rofl::rofl:), shows that Indians don't love BJP like they claim.
INDIANS? This is only bout Delhi people. Can u bet on AAP in any other state? Say yes or no? ;)

INDIANS? This is only bout Delhi people. Can u bet on AAP in any other state? Say yes or no? ;)

Punjab, and I'm not staying in Delhi right now. I can assure you the election is being tracked across the country, Did you notice that the decision not to contest out of Delhi was a conscious one? They're gonna push into Punjab. I think you can expect them to do well over there.

Posting again

only pandit or the maulvi type hinduvtas hate him,which of course are abundant in this forum
Lol, I am delhite, and I can assure you, that is not the case at all.Please, Keep your anti Indian haterness out from this thread. Again Please.

No Kejriwal is Next Pm In Making At-least for the Media.

First let him do some real work in Delhi and also In ANOTHER Big state

Just being Delhi 's CM will not be enough

Fom being Delhi's CM to India's PM is a very long LEAP

Punjab, and I'm not staying in Delhi right now. I can assure you the election is being tracked across the country, Did you notice that the decision not to contest out of Delhi was a conscious one? They're gonna push into Punjab. I think you can expect them to do well over there.
Because all the english news-channels are based in Noida, and they got a cheap news.

Growth mostly benefit the rich and less of its fruits go to the poor. I think that's why Kejriwal won. Imagine the same scenario elsewhere in India after Kejriwal's current victory. Capitalism is not the solution to your hunger and poverty. Its part of the problem :)

Yes, Modi sarkar was very good in Gujarat. I am still waiting for him to do miracles in entire India though.
Thats the biggest misconception about Capitalism.

Capitalism is like a pipe. It helps carry water in particular direction in an organized manner from one place to other. But if there is some debris in the pipe, the water flow stops and even bursts the pipe.

Same is the case here. Problem is not capitalism as they say. Problem is the inefficiency of the system to carry fruits of capitalism to the last person.

Back
Top Bottom