What's new

Mr Kejriwal back to his old ways

aap is in very serious phase.Mostly when in power all the differences disappeared but these diff seems to be large and by putting yogendra yadav aside they will face a huge outburst from supporters. Kajri want to hold onto party as party president and at same time he want to be CM of delhi. He is feeling insecure from inside the party.

Yes that's right , drama queen has once again made a big U-turn which even a formula one driver would find difficult to do , his party is already falling like a pack of cards since it came to power by conning people of delhi.

First spare few minutes and watch this video. Because it will help you understand what a blatant liar he is.

So lets see what bhagoda said

> Admiral ramdas one of the heads of the internal lokpal

> They have complete authority to take action action against anyone in the party
including drama queen.

Admiral Ramdas

images

And now to the latest revelations by Admiral Ramdas himself on how the party is being run shows the real picture. -

Admiral Ramdas, in his note reveals that inner conflict in the party has created two camps in the party, thus bringing a bad repute to the party. He urges the party leaders to ‘send out clear signal that all senior members of the party are united’.

The note said, “In 2014 December-end, there was a crisis brought about by Prashant Bhushan’s unhappiness with candidate selection and decision-making processes. If these were not addressed, he said he would be forced to resign and go public.”

Ramdas note further says, “I personally find it difficult to defend AAP against accusations of being mainly a ‘Boy’s Club’, especially when we are not able to have even one woman in our team of ministers,” Ramdas said.

Earlier, reports indicated that the senior party leader Yogendra Yadav was unlikely to find a place in the PAC.

The party is also likely to rejig its all powerful Political Affairs Committee (PAC), amidst reports of friction between Kejriwal and senior party leader Yogendra Yadav.

The sources said Kejriwal was upset after a section of leaders raised the issue of him playing dual role of the Delhi Chief Minister and the party convener. Kejriwal is believed to have demanded more freedom to run the party.

All is not well within the party, the sources said, as differences have cropped up between senior party leaders especially over the candidate selection during the Delhi assembly election. Owing to this, Bhushan and Yadav were not attending the PAC.

AAP’s divide out in open, founder member highlights rift in party - NewsroomPost

So what does this mean -

> Corrupt people were being given tickets hence bhushan and admiral ramdas had a problem with that. So AAP is not the beacon of cleanliness.

> Drama queen now aspires to become the next sonia gandhi or mulayam of Aam Admi party.

> Senior leaders like Yogendra yadav are being treated like garbage so that there is only one power center in the party which is the drama queen.

> Finally and most importantly drama queen extends his record of U-turns on another issue.

arvind-kejriwal.jpg

Members please give your views on this latest development.

@Guynextdoor2 @The_Showstopper @Prometheus

false flagger tu bhi de - @isupportaap

@IndoCarib @wolfschanzze @DRAY @levina @SrNair @itachiii @jaatram @Mike_Brando @utraash @MokshaVimukthi @TejasMk3 @Marxist @mehul sharma @gau8av @danish_vij @SAMEET @45'22'
@SarthakGanguly @Nair saab

Acha Bhai ko nahi tag karega abh :(

I am not a fan of AAP.

But I dont think the situation is such that they are falling apart as per the article.

Its just like the AAP guys trolling on budget threads ...

Payback too me sirjii

AAP will be transparent and there will be no VIP culture. (English) - YouTube
Arvind Kejriwal seeks Lutyens bungalow | Watch the video - Finance India
Look how kejriwal stated that they will stay in there current homes instead of big bungalows before election now they are citing bigger bungalow citing the name of common people.
Kejriwal has refused to move into the official CM residence, a four-bedroom bungalow at 33, Shamnath Marg. The bungalow, reportedly jinxed, has seen two chief ministers — Chaudhary Brahma Prakash and Madan Lal Khurana — unable to complete a full tenure and another CM die after falling seriously ill, the report states.

His demand, however, can be met only by the Central government as the allotment comes under the department of Urban development which is headed by Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu. Officially, the Delhi government is allotted seven type-6 bungalows which the state ministers are entitled to.

Meanwhile, Delhi's Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia will occupy a bungalow that once used to be the official residence of then Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit.

Union Urban Development Ministry on Monday approved transfer of the bungalow No AB-17 on Mathura Road to Delhi government for allotment to Sisodia.

Delhi government had made a request for transferring the bungalow to it and it has been done on exchange basis, a senior UD Ministry official said.

The Mathura Road bungalow is lying vacant since it was vacated recently by former Union Minister P Balaram Naik.

Dikshit, as Chief Minister, used to stay at the bungalow which is located just opposite Pragati Maidan for years before moving to bigger accommodation — 3, Motilal Nehru Place.
11037879_946636548690765_1907144717813563437_n.jpg

Arvinds new 45 room palace.

Last edited:
Yes that's right , drama queen has once again made a big U-turn which even a formula one driver would find difficult to do , his party is already falling like a pack of cards since it came to power by conning people of delhi.

First spare few minutes and watch this video. Because it will help you understand what a blatant liar he is.

So lets see what bhagoda said

> Admiral ramdas one of the heads of the internal lokpal

> They have complete authority to take action action against anyone in the party
including drama queen.

Admiral Ramdas

images

And now to the latest revelations by Admiral Ramdas himself on how the party is being run shows the real picture. -

Admiral Ramdas, in his note reveals that inner conflict in the party has created two camps in the party, thus bringing a bad repute to the party. He urges the party leaders to ‘send out clear signal that all senior members of the party are united’.

The note said, “In 2014 December-end, there was a crisis brought about by Prashant Bhushan’s unhappiness with candidate selection and decision-making processes. If these were not addressed, he said he would be forced to resign and go public.”

Ramdas note further says, “I personally find it difficult to defend AAP against accusations of being mainly a ‘Boy’s Club’, especially when we are not able to have even one woman in our team of ministers,” Ramdas said.

Earlier, reports indicated that the senior party leader Yogendra Yadav was unlikely to find a place in the PAC.

The party is also likely to rejig its all powerful Political Affairs Committee (PAC), amidst reports of friction between Kejriwal and senior party leader Yogendra Yadav.

The sources said Kejriwal was upset after a section of leaders raised the issue of him playing dual role of the Delhi Chief Minister and the party convener. Kejriwal is believed to have demanded more freedom to run the party.

All is not well within the party, the sources said, as differences have cropped up between senior party leaders especially over the candidate selection during the Delhi assembly election. Owing to this, Bhushan and Yadav were not attending the PAC.

AAP’s divide out in open, founder member highlights rift in party - NewsroomPost

So what does this mean -

> Corrupt people were being given tickets hence bhushan and admiral ramdas had a problem with that. So AAP is not the beacon of cleanliness.

> Drama queen now aspires to become the next sonia gandhi or mulayam of Aam Admi party.

> Senior leaders like Yogendra yadav are being treated like garbage so that there is only one power center in the party which is the drama queen.

> Finally and most importantly drama queen extends his record of U-turns on another issue.

arvind-kejriwal.jpg

Members please give your views on this latest development.

@Guynextdoor2 @The_Showstopper @Prometheus

false flagger tu bhi de - @isupportaap

@IndoCarib @wolfschanzze @DRAY @levina @SrNair @itachiii @jaatram @Mike_Brando @utraash @MokshaVimukthi @TejasMk3 @Marxist @mehul sharma @gau8av @danish_vij @SAMEET @45'22'
@SarthakGanguly @Nair saab

so???

shall we send Kejriwal to join Advani in the margdarshan mandal????

#juat asking

so???

shall we send Kejriwal to join Advani in the margdarshan mandal????

#juat asking
Since you are so intent on trolling, please make yourself comfortable in the following thread,

‘All ministers in Modi government are frustrated, but no one is speaking up

two questions app supporters

why is yogendra yadav being treated like garbage ? after-all he built this party

why is admiral ramdas being sidelined ? in that two minute clip you can very well see him talking about giving complete authority to him , so he basically used him to show that his party his super clean and once in power he just wants to
shut up everyone.

i tagged you for a reply on these questions

two questions app supporters

why is yogendra yadav being treated like garbage ? after-all he built this party

why is admiral ramdas being sidelined ? in that two minute clip you can very well see him talking about giving complete authority to him , so he basically used him to show that his party his super clean and once in power he just wants to
shut up everyone.

i tagged you for a reply on these questions

hahahaha

oh man , u bhakts are hilarious ...................what is u guyz smoking???

u know .............bhakts have still haven't answered me on the good governance of BJP in Punjab , so why asking questions as a response to questions???

anyhow , I am not a pseudo nationalist like bhakts .....so I will answer.

Yogendra yadav didn't build the party ..............no single man can build a party and make it a success............u might be blind by NAMO NAMO NAMO ......that he is the only person........but a party is made by the ground level supporters ..............and these ground level supporters can make unknown person , who didn't even campaign......whom no one knew .......win by over 2 lac votes in Faridkot ,Punjab..............those guyz make party.

I seriously don't know who this ramdas guy is ........don't know what he does.........I am small time doctor .....passing my time at the border town where crime is very high , and economic operunities in the down side...............plz forgive me ....if I don't keep tab on all the people......I am trying my upmost to progress even with good governance of Punjab govt.

edit- checked ramdas guy............he is a checker of camplaints against party candidates regarding criminal cases.................does that mean he was supposed to run the party???...............meh

hahahaha

oh man , u bhakts are hilarious ...................what is u guyz smoking???

u know .............bhakts have still haven't answered me on the good governance of BJP in Punjab , so why asking questions as a response to questions???

anyhow , I am not a pseudo nationalist like bhakts .....so I will answer.

Yogendra yadav didn't build the party ..............no single man can build a party and make it a success............u might be blind by NAMO NAMO NAMO ......that he is the only person........but a party is made by the ground level supporters ..............and these ground level supporters can make unknown person , who didn't even campaign......whom no one knew .......win by over 2 lac votes in Faridkot ,Punjab..............those guyz make party.

I seriously don't know who this ramdas guy is ........don't know what he does.........I am small time doctor .....passing my time at the border town where crime is very high , and economic operunities in the down side...............plz forgive me ....if I don't keep tab on all the people......I am trying my upmost to progress even with good governance of Punjab govt.

edit- checked ramdas guy............he is a checker of camplaints against party candidates regarding criminal cases.................does that mean he was supposed to run the party???...............meh

Admiral ramdas is the head of internal lokayukt , drama queen all the time keeps ranting about how his party has an internal lokayukt , as an app supporter you must know that. I have put a small clip for your reference , you can see and
know how he changes his stand on issues.

Yogendra yadav is one of the founding members of AAP and a very good psephologist , he was the main poll strategist for AAP . Hence i this he deserved better.

I hope development reaches your home town and opportunities are created for youth there , i have never denied akalis are corrupt and they should be kicked out.

Back
Top Bottom