What's new

Mr Kejriwal back to his old ways

Like it took care of Congress and 6 decades of rule....right?? India is a diversified land and keeping happy all the sections is impossible..BJP as well have made some big promises as well....i really want Modi ji to deliver however i have my doubts about house for all, electricity for all and blah blah...

Lol actually the housing, electricity, sanitation, ease of doing business are the promises that they can deliver if they intend to unlike black money jumla

AK was always the power centre in the party....no seconds thoughts on that

He has given tickets to corrupt also and there might be some rift because of that but it's not that wide I think

Besides I am not interested in party politics
I will give AK 2 years to see the development and progress he makes in Delhi
Based on that only I would be able to judge him

Yes this is what shanti bhushan has been saying for long. When i asked one of my aap supporter friend's about this he said shanti bhushan was bought by BJP :rofl:

Lol actually the housing, electricity, sanitation, ease of doing business are the promises that they can deliver if they intend to unlike black money jumla

Really...subsidised electricity, who is going to pay for it?? Free wifi...now it is told only for government websites...how many people visit them?? Have you ever tried the IRCTC website?? Free water..where will you get it from?? Who will pay and how will you distribute?? 1 Lakh CCTV, do they have any idea how much will it cost and how are they going to implement?? ease of doing business...by stopping the illegal construction you may allow the small vendors and kirana shops to prosper..but how many of them pay their taxes?? It will have the fiasco as the black money...the government has at least shown intent..lets see what AAP does...it is too early to judge on Kejri as well as Modi...2 years down the line things will be clearer.

a) True..however can you name one party which is cleaner than AAP??
b) Well this is too early to say..By counts of his admission he was never interested in going all out in LS elections..and yet some idiots thought they can milk the cow...results are in front of us..
c) already explained above...the kind of results this senior leader brought in Haryana...i am not surprised his aura is being clipped a little...

I am not sure about your political inclination however if we go by the number of shaded candidates in Delhi Assembly poles then BJP was leading the pack...

let me be honest here , corruption has never been at top of my list . Whenever i go out to vote for me the most important things are the party ideology , the party structure and most importantly how serious is the party is on development . Corruption comes after these three.

Yesterday i was on that defence budget thread , you know we had a former defence minister A.k Anthony who had a 'holier than thou' approach but tell me did he deliver any good for our country's defence , wasn't manmohan singh a disaster ? and he was honest. Just being honest and clean is not important , what matters is whether you deliver or not. For me AAP is party which can only create chaos & noise , it might be the cleanest but it can't give this country any growth. Communist party is super clean but what has it done with states like bengal & kerala .

Even if you look at countries like china which have lifted millions out of poverty have corruption problems . If you see politicians like modi , parrikar have shown results at the same time been clean. This is the reason why i support BJP.

And Delhi waley are waiting eagerly for their free wifi....specially desi yadav,jat and gujjars voters

:lol:

@Zebra i have also heard they are planning dharnas for delhi statehood during the heat of bihar election campaign to put bjp in a tight spot.

AAP is all about noise and chaos , they will continue to create noise

he joined anna hazare during that land acquisition prob , you can understand how opportunistic he is.

let me be honest here , corruption has never been at top of my list . Whenever i go out to vote for me the most important things are the party ideology , the party structure and most importantly how serious is the party is on development . Corruption comes after these three.

Yesterday i was on that defence budget thread , you know we had a former defence minister A.k Anthony who had a 'holier than thou' approach but tell me did he deliver any good for our country's defence , wasn't manmohan singh a disaster ? and he was honest. Just being honest and clean is not important , what matters is whether you deliver or not. For me AAP is party which can only create chaos & noise , it might be the cleanest but it can't give this country any growth. Communist party is super clean but what has it done with states like bengal & kerala .

Even if you look at countries like china which have lifted millions out of poverty have corruption problems . If you see politicians like modi , parrikar have shown results at the same time been clean. This is the reason why i support BJP.

manohar parrikar is also considered clean and incorruptible if you've ever been to goa ask people there. But never seen him advertising his honesty like kejriwal does

Really...subsidised electricity, who is going to pay for it?? Free wifi...now it is told only for government websites...how many people visit them?? Have you ever tried the IRCTC website?? Free water..where will you get it from?? Who will pay and how will you distribute?? 1 Lakh CCTV, do they have any idea how much will it cost and how are they going to implement?? ease of doing business...by stopping the illegal construction you may allow the small vendors and kirana shops to prosper..but how many of them pay their taxes?? It will have the fiasco as the black money...the government has at least shown intent..lets see what AAP does...it is too early to judge on Kejri as well as Modi...2 years down the line things will be clearer.

Its too early to judge modi but am satisfied with him so far. The recently concluded railway and Union budgets reinforces my faith in him. Also i like the way govt is pushing LAB i just hope they don't give into pressure and dilute it

Yes that's right , drama queen has once again made a big U-turn which even a formula one driver would find difficult to do , his party is already falling like a pack of cards since it came to power by conning people of delhi.

First spare few minutes and watch this video. Because it will help you understand what a blatant liar he is.

So lets see what bhagoda said

> Admiral ramdas one of the heads of the internal lokpal

> They have complete authority to take action action against anyone in the party
including drama queen.

Admiral Ramdas

images

And now to the latest revelations by Admiral Ramdas himself on how the party is being run shows the real picture. -

Admiral Ramdas, in his note reveals that inner conflict in the party has created two camps in the party, thus bringing a bad repute to the party. He urges the party leaders to ‘send out clear signal that all senior members of the party are united’.

The note said, “In 2014 December-end, there was a crisis brought about by Prashant Bhushan’s unhappiness with candidate selection and decision-making processes. If these were not addressed, he said he would be forced to resign and go public.”

Ramdas note further says, “I personally find it difficult to defend AAP against accusations of being mainly a ‘Boy’s Club’, especially when we are not able to have even one woman in our team of ministers,” Ramdas said.

Earlier, reports indicated that the senior party leader Yogendra Yadav was unlikely to find a place in the PAC.

The party is also likely to rejig its all powerful Political Affairs Committee (PAC), amidst reports of friction between Kejriwal and senior party leader Yogendra Yadav.

The sources said Kejriwal was upset after a section of leaders raised the issue of him playing dual role of the Delhi Chief Minister and the party convener. Kejriwal is believed to have demanded more freedom to run the party.

All is not well within the party, the sources said, as differences have cropped up between senior party leaders especially over the candidate selection during the Delhi assembly election. Owing to this, Bhushan and Yadav were not attending the PAC.

AAP’s divide out in open, founder member highlights rift in party - NewsroomPost

So what does this mean -

> Corrupt people were being given tickets hence bhushan and admiral ramdas had a problem with that. So AAP is not the beacon of cleanliness.

> Drama queen now aspires to become the next sonia gandhi or mulayam of Aam Admi party.

> Senior leaders like Yogendra yadav are being treated like garbage so that there is only one power center in the party which is the drama queen.

> Finally and most importantly drama queen extends his record of U-turns on another issue.

arvind-kejriwal.jpg

Members please give your views on this latest development.

@Guynextdoor2 @The_Showstopper @Prometheus

false flagger tu bhi de - @isupportaap

@IndoCarib @wolfschanzze @DRAY @levina @SrNair @itachiii @jaatram @Mike_Brando @utraash @MokshaVimukthi @TejasMk3 @Marxist @mehul sharma @gau8av @danish_vij @SAMEET @45'22'
@SarthakGanguly @Nair saab

Not so soon, now is their honeymoon period, give them 3 years to mess it up royally.

And Delhi waley are waiting eagerly for their free wifi....specially desi yadav,jat and gujjars voters

:lol:

Haven't you heard about it...the free wifi will be access of government websites only...if you were hoping to use it finding girls of FB or trolling in PDF well your dreams will be shattered. It is said that there is no free wifi in the Rajiv Chowk metro station...caveat..it takes 20 -30 minutes to open the irctc website.

manohar parrikar is also considered clean and incorruptible if you've ever been to goa ask people there. But never seen him advertising his honesty like kejriwal does

He reminds me of Mamata, so far everything is similar.

exactly bro , thats what i am trying to say. People should read parrikars statement on A.K Anthony

Its too early to judge modi but am satisfied with him so far. The recently concluded railway and Union budgets reinforces my faith in him. Also i like the way govt is pushing LAB i just hope they don't give into pressure and dilute it

Dunno about other things...but as far as foreign policy is concerned, Modi's initiative is commendable.

Loksatta Party.
:) fair enough...

His admission counts for nothing. His words are empty, His actions are what matters. He fails on that count.
That's what i am saying...even though he didn't want yet he went with the party's steering committee...which is contrary to power hungry charge..no??

is not saint, but neither is AAP. As for leaders, Modi towers over Keju.
No denying...

:) not easy my friend...not easy...intention is not enough...anyhow only time will tell

Let's not be naive friend...our biggest problem is corruption...MMS couldn't deliver because his ministers were busy looting the country....AK Anthony couldn't do jack because he was afraid of corruption...

Now i am not saying will of the leader is not important...anyhow i am not entirely denying your points either.

Let's not be naive friend...our biggest problem is corruption...MMS couldn't deliver because his ministers were busy looting the country....AK Anthony couldn't do jack because he was afraid of corruption...

Now i am not saying will of the leader is not important...anyhow i am not entirely denying your points either.

MMS couldn't deliver because he was a rubber stamp prime minister not because his ministers were corrupt , he never had the real authority with him.

MMS couldn't deliver because he was a rubber stamp prime minister not because his ministers were corrupt , he never had the real authority with him.
doesn't matter what he was....his ministers were capable enough to deliver...however their main aim was loot

Back
Top Bottom