What's new

Why I won't be cheering for Shahid Afridi anymore

Let's welcome the fairer ones :D

@Marshmallow @Spring Onion @levina - padhariye :yay:

:) i dont know what he said so i cant comment on that.

I am NOT a crazy fan of any celebrity let alone cricketers so my support is

1. For Afridi's winning shots not his character
2. For the shots that steer Pakistani team out of bad situation not for what Afridi's view on women or others.

I only base my support for or against politicians over personal views of these politicians about nation, and WOMEN because politicians are law makers and their personal opinion affects women NOT of sports persons .

As for the long sermon by the writer well PERSONALLY i repeat PERSONALLY (you can differ), i NEVER needed mentioning others achievements to highlight my importance as a female.

Quotes from Public figures affect everyone in the general,unless you are a living in a cave.
That is why its called public life in the first place :D

Ok he is a public figure for you. I understand.

Peace.

afrud.jpg

possible, but which journalist is she?

and besides Afridi's bigotry is not the first of its kind, he also called Mahnoor Baloch budhi aurat or something like this

who says only mullah should be thrown in sea, see this thread and decide for yourself !
Who knows may be she is family friend. Prove to me that she is wife of afridi, if she is so modren then there must be some interview with her on youtube.
Shahid afridi family are very strict on pardah, they dont allow journalists interviewing their women.

@Pak-one, your own pashtuns release a dog to attack a bazurg. You should not have anything to say about Pakistan army or Punjabis. The video I posted is absolutely disgraceful. If my cousin or brother ever do this this with any bazurg musalmaan, I will beat his face black. Your own Pashtuns are doing this, so how can you ever be proud? This is disgraceful.

Ok he is a public figure for you. I understand.

Peace.
Buddy, he is a public figure.Not just for me, but for everyone.
The mere fact that we both know him despite him not knowing us proves it.
Here
public figure
Web definitions
  1. name: a well-known or notable person; "she is an important figure in modern music"

Seriously, I dont know what he does outside field, where he lives, what adv he acts, what is his political view, who are his friends, what are his hobbies or any of that.

I like that guy on field and i dont care what he does or says outside.

Absolutely.... A cricketer should be rated based on his performance in field..... An average cricketer may be a great guy but that doesnt make him a good cricketer...... He is a good cricketer, may not a great guy outside the field.....

Can anyone tell me what did afridi say?

afrud.jpg

possible, but which journalist is she?

and besides Afridi's bigotry is not the first of its kind, he also called Mahnoor Baloch budhi aurat or something like this

who says only mullah should be thrown in sea, see this thread and decide for yourself !

dont know if she is his wife or NOT but in the other pic where she is covered up she is TALLER than this lady :)

Anyway whats wrong in dressing like that inside your own house?

Luffy's entire Pashtuniyat has become shit when I posted his people insulting a Pashtun bazurg. @Pak-one, Afghans are definitely better and more cultured people than you.
You can also post video of mujra of pashto films and say "luffy entire pashtuniyat has become shyt". Go one step further, post a sex video of making out between two pathans and blame me for it.

You can also post video of mujra of pashto films and say "luffy entire pashtuniyat has become shyt". Go one step further, post a sex video of making out between two pathans and blame me for it.

I am not accusing you for anything bad. I am just trying to prove to you that there are good and bad people everywhere, whether they are punjabis, waziris, marwatis, or swatis. Your whole Pushtoon only ideology is a weak concept. Especially If you are a musalmaan.

Buddy, he is a public figure.Not just for me, but for everyone.
The mere fact that we both know him despite him not knowing us proves it.
Here
public figure
Web definitions
  1. name: a well-known or notable person; "she is an important figure in modern music"

Ok a famous singer makes a statement or says he is a gay.. like Elton john or George micheal.

We say we wont listen to their music anymore.

Fair enough.

Bewakafoa, she is a journalist not wife of afridi. Here is wife of afridi.
shahi-afridi-with-wife.jpg

And apologize from afridi qaum for your racist and derogatory remarks against them.
I hope he is not typical pashtun guys like some of those here who enjoy with eastern european gfs but keep their wives in full niqab from head to toe when bring them over here

@Pak-one, your own pashtuns release a dog to attack a bazurg. You should not have anything to say about Pakistan army or Punjabis. The video I posted is absolutely disgraceful. If my cousin or brother ever do this this with any bazurg musalmaan, I will beat his face black. Your own Pashtuns are doing this, so how can you ever be proud? This is disgraceful.

I myself criticize many things of tribal culture but to be honest you can't generalize whole community because of some retards.

Back
Top Bottom