What's new

Why I won't be cheering for Shahid Afridi anymore

:-):-):-)
you bet!!
I am happy that I will be able to cheer for Afridi again...and now that T20 WC 's starting I am waiting for 21st :)

You will also get fatwa of ghaddari from Indian members if you cheers for arfidi :D

Btw who wrote this urdu name levina in your avatar? what does levina mean? :)

You will also get fatwa of ghaddari from Indian members if you cheers for arfidi :D
No No I am so sure my fellow Indians are a lot more tolerant.We are painted intolerant JLT.

Raja.Pakistani said:
Btw who wrote this urdu name levina in your avatar? what does levina mean? :)
thats in arabic...i am learning arabic.And a friend helped me.
And i dont know the meaning of this name :ashamed:
this was created out of my cousin's name Levin + A.
And his name is inspired by Lenin.:-)

No No I am so sure my fellow Indians are a lot more tolerant.We are painted intolerant JLT.

thats in arabic...i am learning arabic.And a friend helped me.
And i dont know the meaning of this name :ashamed:
this was created out of my cousin's name Levin + A.
And his name is inspired by Lenin.:-)
Thats how its written in urdu as well may be because we have Arabic alphabets ..your cousin is probably communist then :D

good luck for learning

Thats how its written in urdu as well may be because we have Arabic alphabets ..your cousin is probably communist then :D

good luck for learning
Nope most of us are just mugwumps....we dont support any particular political party as such. :)

Last edited:
i thought Alia Chughtai overreacted to a candid statement. maybe it comes off as an ill-advised phase some women (also some men) seem to take in the "east" and completely ignore how left-of-center Western propositions made to clash with regional eastern values don't do any good to say the least. besides that even if i take this universally, all what Alia Chughtai thinks she follows are rather demeaning of women's role in society. women have been stronger homemakers and men have been stronger breadwinners. economically, men have specialized in or been vested in certain sectors and women in others. cricket is basically a physical pastime and entertainment developed by English or Anglophone men. if Alia Chughtai thinks she is insulted when the women are said to be better in a general specialty of theirs (khana banane) than that, she is the one demeaning women by demeaning one of their age-old roles in a family or society. i don't see how women are elevated by taking pride in imitating men and roles traditionally associated with men.

Back
Top Bottom