What's new

Why I won't be cheering for Shahid Afridi anymore

Ok a famous singer makes a statement or says he is a gay.. like Elton john or George micheal.

We say we wont listen to their music anymore.

Fair enough.

That is your choice.
All I am saying is public figures have a social responsibility and they should not use the public platform to propagate any kind of nonsense.
I don't know about Pakistani constitution but Indian constitution gives equal rights to men and women.
Hence my initial point was about Indian cricketers.

Fair ?

I hope he is not typical pashtun guys like some of those here who enjoy with eastern european gfs but keep their wives in full niqab from head to toe when bring them over here

Almost every desi man is like that.
Will you like to carry your wife in full public view wearing only a bikini ?

I myself criticize many things of tribal culture but to be honest you can't generalize whole community because of some retards.

I am not calling anyone bad or good. But if Luffy is claiming that his people are saints, then I will not agree with him. Pashtuns are just as bad as anyone else, and the reason I posted the video was to show him. His own people are doing this. Not Punjabis. Not Pakistani army. I am not scared of dogs, and If anybody did this thing in front of me, I will slap them and their kutti.

Meanwhile in Egypt today,a bearded man calls a woman a name for not covering her hair,she takes her shoe off hits him on face.

BibfJApIcAAjPyS.jpg

CheerS.
If the lady is beating that idiot for the mentioned reason, my hats off in her honor. I wish if Pakistani women do the same to religious psychopaths in Pakistan.

No but i will not have double standard for myself and for my wife. If something is immoral for my wife then it is immoral for me as well ..no ? Its not that i drink and sleep with european gfs but impose all Islam on my wife..its hypocrisy

Was there a mention of bikini in the post you replied with above?

When I was in States, I have seen hypocritical behaviors of Pakistanis up close. Yes, they cover their women head to toe in tons of cloths (regardless of hot weather), while gazing other's wives. Thats downright pathetic and a common behavior of Muslims (especially Arabs, and Pakistanis).

That is your choice.
All I am saying is public figures have a social responsibility and they should not use the public platform to propagate any kind of nonsense.
I don't know about Pakistani constitution but Indian constitution gives equal rights to men and women.
Hence my initial point was about Indian cricketers.

Fair ?

constitution of almost every country gives equal rights to women . However, its just ceremonial everywhere

@Pak-one, your own pashtuns release a dog to attack a bazurg. You should not have anything to say about Pakistan army or Punjabis. The video I posted is absolutely disgraceful. If my cousin or brother ever do this this with any bazurg musalmaan, I will beat his face black. Your own Pashtuns are doing this, so how can you ever be proud? This is disgraceful.
Oh bhai there is no use of provoking me by attacking my marwat tribe for a random stupid youtube video, i do not believe in tribalism to begin with.

No but i will not have double standard for myself and for my wife. If something is immoral for my wife then it is immoral for me as well ..no ? Its not that i drink and sleep with european gfs but impose all Islam on my wife..its hypocrisy

These are only flowery speeches you are giving.

Almost 99% desi men drink, sex, and what npot but they dont allow this to their wives

Back
Top Bottom