What's new

Why I won't be cheering for Shahid Afridi anymore

Why would you want to comment on his family?
You want to talk about someone, then talk about me.
Afridi is only a cricketer, so his family is none of your business.
If you want, you can talk about me.
It was a light hearted decent comment mate - but sorry if I hurt any sensibilities. Common here so... :unsure: NVM :)

They are people that are being manipulated by foreign security agencies.

Call me what you want.

Then they are agents of enemies of Pakistan. One more reason that they should be dead. And so as their supporters.

THARKI ha pura wo.

Asay ney boltay bibi jaan, acha bandaa hain.

Then they are agents of enemies of Pakistan. One more reason that they should be dead. And so as their supporters.

You are from Karachi. Your own Karachittes would sell you out in a heart beat, so why do you keep such an omeed with them?

Real talk.

Uss nay forum pe jhoot bola, aur double standard dikhaya. agar wo acha Muslim ha to pehlay khud amal kary phir dosron ko naseehat kary.

simple rule

Hum sirif @Zarvan ka jawab ke intezaar mein dekh saak te hain. Kisi ki niyaat ka toh kaabi ney pataa chal sak tha.

You are from Karachi. Your own Karachittes would sell you out in a heart beat, so why do you keep such an omeed with them?

At least Karachiites don't blow themselves up everywhere in Pakistan. Far better than anyone of TTP or these Mullahs.

Zarvan has some extreme religious views and has picked up fight with me too.
But I wont give him the tharki certificate....he sounds decent that way.

Nahi kabhi kabhar tharak jaag jati hai maulana ki. :D

:P itna religious ha to haram movies walay thread pe uss ka kia kam :P

Kuch zyada he ho gaya :D

What bullshit. If the guy claimed that 99% of Pakistanis smoke cigarettes, I could have agreed.

But accusing a Chaudhry of my stature, of being hungry for women. It is insulting to me. I can counter their bullshit claim by saying that every Pakistani girl wants money and financial security. They are hungry for wealth.

:P

What bullshit. If the guy claimed that 99% of Pakistanis smoke cigarettes, I could have agreed.

But accusing a Chaudhry of my stature, of being hungry for women. It is insulting to me. I can counter their bullshit claim by saying that every Pakistani girl wants money and financial security. They are hungry for wealth.

:P

:P oye is aid that not him.

You can bi an exception of 1% mehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Its ok to be extremely religious as long as you dont keep unnecessary hatred and bigotry for others and give up your stubbornness and stiffness

Back
Top Bottom