What's new

Why I won't be cheering for Shahid Afridi anymore

Baaji, I want a wife that supports me, so I can raise my kids. :P

Where are these kinds of women, that will work and let me stay at home? :D

awain boothi na maar. tu chaudhary ha koi chutyapa to nahi ka wife ki kamai khay ga :P

Biggest deobandi madrassas are in karachi, your own karachiites are teachers of taliban. Infact deoband school of thought itself is founded by your community.

Acftually the university of Taliban is in Dar ul uloom haqqania which is in KPK.

The biggest church of Pakistan is also in Karachi. So that doesn't prove anything.

jobless wife? :lol: thats new.

anyway every wife want a sound financially secure husband and NOTHING wrong with that.

You cant compare this positive attitude with negative attitude of males viz a viz drinking, sex, drugs etc etc

Jobless wife mean wife without profession aka house wife..isi wife ko pakistani mard control kar sakhta ha jesa chahe kyoon k uss k uppor depend jo karti hai..

Where you see 99 percent mard taking drugs; drinking wine or having sex ? Mard need women for sex which mean women equally take part in this act unless you are taking about gay sex

awain boothi na maar. tu chaudhary ha koi chutyapa to nahi ka wife ki kamai khay ga :P

lol

Baat toh humnay mazaaq mein ki.

I will provide for my entire family as long as my heart is beating.

My wife earnings will be spent on our children and her.

We arains don't even want our women to work, but If my wife does, then I will suport her. :)

Not a very good comment from Shahid Afridi especially when talking on TV show. He is followed by many youths and these sorts of comments should be avoided. He bluntly discarded the women in sports in Pakistan, kind of disappointing considering he himself a sport person.

????
If you meant you cant trust what I said...then for one I am myself professionally qualified.Go to any professional college in India you will find a lot of gals.
I can not guarantee the same for mechanical engg ,aeronautical,automobile engineering though and few other men dominated fields.
We have a lot of professional colleges cropping up and thats one reason why gals all over India are able to get professional education.Even a remote place like Tumkur has professional colleges.
no shit lol.
but u said it as if most women in india have that opportunity lol.

Biggest deobandi madrassas are in karachi, your own karachiites are teachers of taliban. Infact deoband school of thought itself is founded by your community.
I thought karachi people are the most liberal... as its a cosmopolitan city o_O

lol

Baat toh humnay mazaaq mein ki.

I will provide for my entire family as long as my heart is beating.

My wife earnings will be spent on our children and her.

We arains don't even want our women to work, but If my wife does, then I will suport her. :)
are you arain or jatt?

Listen Hindu Guy. Karachi is a very big city. You will find different viewpoints in this great city.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: whats going on here?:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Mumbai is also a cosmopolitan city by shivsena is most active there. What I mean to say is, religious schools are everywhere in the country, including in the larger cities. All sorts of people dwell in larger cities.

Back
Top Bottom